Im 19 and havent left my house for about 5 years now, i have no interest in life at all...

im 19 and havent left my house for about 5 years now, i have no interest in life at all, my parents dont kick me out cause they know ill just kill myself.
i kinda want to change but i dont know where to start... i dropped out of school at 14 so its not gona be easy to get a job but i also cant go back to school now.
i really dont know what to do.

anyone else lived inside for years? how did you change that?

How do you go 5 years without leaving your house?

go outside faggot

well i left the house but its like once in 6 months, because im forced to do something.
obviously i dont have friends, no job, no school, so i have no reason to leave the house

I'm 25, almost the same shit here but I dropped out of high school because I was losing my mind. Got a GED instead. I've tried getting jobs, I'm too awkward for interviews I guess and I don't get hired (and almost never get called, I gave up). I hate my parents and we have a bad relationship but they haven't kicked me out for some reason. I think about lying down on the train tracks every night before bed. Not sure if I'm too much of a coward to do it or if I'm waiting for something to get better

every fucking time I start to get something productive started we move to a new god damned town. And I have no job, friends, or network to find work and just live by myself. fuck this

Same with anything else user, start small and build up. Begin with the front yard and work your way up to going round the block.

kill yourself

Fair enough

I'm 19 and I'm in a similar situation right now, although I wouldn't say I'm stuck here.

I dropped out at 17, (family tragedy, missed too much school and never managed to catch up)

Not sure what advice I can give, I'm getting job assistance since I'm on disability and I'm moving out next year.

Have you considered a career in dick sucking?

that scares me so much, i have been living like this for the past 5 years and i cant imagine doing this for another 5... im 100% positive i would just kill myself

kill yourself retard

hey man at least your getting a job, good luck

>"I better use a pic from a cringeworthy tv show about a supposedly "hacker", because I'm pretentious and pathetic".
Death is good for you.

This... Not joking

ur a faget kill yourself

shut my self in for 2 years and did acid.. realised life is worth living

big man on the internet huh?

wow what a retard. i already know life is worth living. just not like this. also kill yourself

Volunteer at something like feeding the homeless, pretty much how i got over all my social anxiety and learned how to socialize like a normal human being was thought that. Not giving a fuck what others think is also a big plus into you getting out there.

Thanks man

I'm doing some job training in a few weeks, at least that'll get me out of the house.

Go back to twitter faggot

if you're OP then really kill your self.

im op, that wasnt me

why the fuck should i? you kill yourself

I know a way...

ok good

that would give so much anxiety i would just end up quitting

Learn to code dude, it is the future.
You can learn Everything on the net.
School is a complete joke,
You can do it... Only if you realy want it.

lets talk about it in email OP

[email protected]

To whomever needs to talk or needs advice, not trying to be a wise fag or anything just would like to be able to help
I've been through turmoils myself and know life can be hard
feel free to contact me
[email protected]

what are you? 12?

There is obviously something mentally wrong with you. Luckily, we don't live in Somalia and there are programs to help you.

Go to a psychologist. Tell them about your life, your thoughts, WHY you don't want to leave. Crippling anxiety, agoraphobia, suicidal tendencies, all that shit.

Get official diagnoses of being a goddamn Looney Tune and go on state disability. This small amount of money might be enough to get a place of your own. Your parents havent kicked you out yet, they still love you. They will help you. Ask them to help you, because you are incapable of helping yourself, that's what being disabled is.

>get disability attorney to file for you for mental disability
>get GED online
>get scholarships for being disabled college reject
>graduate with IT degree
>work as remote admin from moms basement
>never leave house have hookers on backpage suck your cock

Why do you keep moving?

Hey OP, I suffer from Agoraphobia and panic disorder.

Essentially you have to be so sick of your boring life you lose all fear. I got so depressed I wanted to die but was too much of a pussy to act on it. At that point panic attacks didn't scare me as much, because so what if I died? through gradual exposure I'm getting better and even started a college course. Good luck.

whats your disability?

>implying I go on twitter

Stop masturbating. Its fucking the risk reward system in your brain.. I mean if you are. In my country we can do university prep courses. You take it for a year and then get an entry mark to go straight in.
I live in australia

you are a fucking hypocrite. if you werent such a fucking shit i wouldnt have half the outburts i have now

i have been in 6 different psychologists, none of them helped at all.
i used to really depressed, to the point of me not leaving my bed for like 3 days and sleeping for 24 hours straight, my parents even called an ambulance once cause i wasnt responding or moving in my bed for days.
tried medication but didnt really help.
then i started getting severe acne and my social anxiety got 1000x worse cause of it

Rape ur mom and then kill yourself.
Or just DEW IIIT.

Go backpacking on a budget, do whatever youll run into people, do it for 1 month.

From my personal experience
people who don't find purpose to live, are people
who are closed from social contact,
we are social beings and the lack of socializing can easily lead to such states
find people to talk to , in the beginning it will be hard, almost like learning to walk again
but it's well worth because people can share and help you even if you don't realise it
few people have offered their help here
make use of it
find meaning again, dont self pity urself

there is plenty of reasons to wanna live, you just haven't found them yet, best part about where u are now, is that it can always get better as long as u want it and try hard enough
nothing in life comes easy
even living..
peace out

This!

the dream

thats weird? if you didnt care what started your panics attacks?

so he can be a cave dweller,
sound advice....

and then you do this shit. the consoling and treating me like im some deeply afflicted damaged person.
youre the crazy bitch who would hurt their baby so they can heal it and make it better

This

Aspergers

>inb4 ass burgers/kys (you)s

Also social anxiety and depression from traumatic childhood if that counts

baby steps.
small changes, slowly. don't expect to wake up one day and be a completely different person.
step 1. start spending WAY less time online. do whatever it takes for you to gradually decrease your dependence on the internet and social media if you use it.
step 2. start bathing and shaving every day if you don't already. get a haircut. let your mom cut your hair if you can't go to a barber. whatever it takes to look "normal".
step 3. go outside. dip your toes in the pool metaphorically speaking. go out for a few minutes then go back in. think about what you just did. you were outside and it didn't kill you. it was actually kind of nice, wasn't it? work your way up to going out more and more.

continue to re-acclimate yourself with society. eventually you'll feel comfortable enough to talk to strangers. maybe even make a friend.
at some point, you'll be able to either go to college or find a job.

You can do it. We're all counting on you.

ok and how much do you get per month for aspergers?

>we're all counting on you

Oh fuck now I'm freaking out fuck fuck

No but thanks

i have long hair and a beard and i think i look normal? i dont know let me know by the picture.
i spend my time on the internet and games but never on social media.
i do have a pool in my house but i never use it.
i just dont know what to do outside if i dont have a job or school to go? where am i suposed to meet people?

this

this is op btw

Not the guy u asked but:
Corner stores, grocery stores might be good. Even if it's just for a snack or something

around $700

Jon Snow is that you

Where do you live. I'll hang out with ya if you're in South FL.

u look a big like john snow
use that chicks will dig it
start using ur brain not for self pity
but remembering what makes u tick
what was it that u enjoyed as kid besides games
find people with similar interests
use google if u have to to figure out shit that u are not sure about, is a free gift few know how to truly use

I have a little shit like you at home, his mother will not kick him out as he will kill himself or piss of the wrong people and get killed and if it wasn't for a cocktail of antidepressants I'd have beat the little cunt to fucking a pulp.

shave that mullet and beard. maybe goatee

Wtf is that big black thing on your face? Lmao good luck getting a gf

i posted that picture 2 days ago in a thread about fitness and everyone was calling me john snow too, i guess i do look like him but fatter.

thanks for the advices so far guys i really do apreciate it

part time job and you should be able to get a nice comfy studio or 1 bedroom

im from portugal

I wouldn't leave, the penalty is death for abandoning the wall.

Yeah that's what I'm going for right now

I'm waiting until I move out of state with my family next summer to move out, hopefully I can get a decent job there

its all mental dude, if u can believe u can make it u will
sucessful people are different from others not in their brain or physicue but in the way the think
they don't take no for answer and their persistence makes them what they are
understand that its hard to rewire ur thought patterns and believes so it will take a while
just like exercising is hard in the beginning until u get going

why the hell are you not on r9k??? get back to your containment board

i am doing the same mistake
waiting for a period in the future to change my life
start NOW not tomorrow, take baby steps and u will see how it will build up over time to the version of who u want to become

Go back to school.

I didn't, also dropped out at 13-14 and I'm 26 now.

For me, there's no way back - you still got the future bro.

Ordering literally everything online.

oldfag detected.

rare occurence these days

what do you do now?

It's just a picture stop being such a girl

>26
>been avoiding social contact for 6 years
> still trying to get over seen a lot of blood as a kid
>cant function as a normal person
>parents dont give enough of a fuck to pay for a shrink but care enough to keep me alive
> when my parents kick me out im fucked
Afaik people like us are doomed

I appreciate the advice, but I'd rather wait until I leave the state to search for an apartment

It's much nicer in Arizona than Michigan, and it's only a year away.

OP here
are people like us common? i dont know since we almost dont exist

not talking about u moving out now, but about doing things that will propel u when u move out to be and do what u want =)

>not getting the reference

Cutting really helps as it lets you take control of what is happening. Have to be smart about it thought an not do it on your arms

That's cute kiddo. I've been using the internet before the faggot who made this site was sucking on his mom's eggplants. (Eggplants is a pre-oldfag joke - 1989,1990 you had to have been there)

this is solid advice.
I give my user seal of approval to this fucking nigger

Trips is true

>Have to be smart about it
theres nothing smart about that, it literally does nothing for you

Build websites, stacking some cash.

I really, really want to live in the middle of the forest in some kind of nice wooden house.

But I'm not sure if power/internet can be fixed in the woods, not to mention FedEx being able to reach my cabin.

If it didn't then why do so many do it... It helps if you know what you are doing

>my parents dont kick me out cause they know ill just kill myself.

In other words, you manipulate your parents by threatening suicide, to make sure they provide you with free food and accommodation.

You do nothing to achieve independence because all your basic needs are being met, with no effort on your part.

If I were your parent, I'd kick you into the street and leave you to fend for yourself. It would be the biggest favour anyone could do for you. Right now you're just a parasite.

You're probably still breastfeeding too ...

I'm trying, but I can only do so much.

I don't have a license so I can't go anywhere past walking distance, and I'm setting up a meeting on the 15th with the woman who's doing the job training

The training is only a few weeks, and I should be able to do more once I have a job/income.

My life isn't terrible, I don't think I'm doing too bad right now.

I vote for this...

If the pictures is reference to u watching Mr robot
pay attention the the last 2 episodes, not sure which one
he figures out that despite his social issues
there is nothing more he would enjoy than being along his friends and crush and being able to share the moments in life with them
is a A show, u can learn a lot from it

I am in similar situation to OP and honestly this guy's pretty much right. Single child with single mother is recipe for this type of shit as well.

why do you even bother writing this shit on a thread like this, what do you think its gona do? whats the objective here?

no public transport in ur area?
there is always u can do, youtube is full of self help advice, mental and physical
prepare urself so u feel more secure when new things come along ur way
glad u are looking ahead with positive attitude!

Mothers are so weak when it comes to over protecting. I'd kick all little social anxiety snowflakes out the house ASAP.

i do watch the show, but i posted the picture because of his facial expression.
it is a great show altough last season was better

It's identifying the problem and cutting the shit.

well you clearly never went trough shit like this, i envy you