Why haven't you grabbed a 10lb bag of rice and a .22 rifle and gone off into...

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Why haven't you grabbed a 10lb bag of rice and a .22 rifle and gone off into the wild?

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

wants to live outside of society
too inept to survive

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Are you such an attention whore you cant just post this in the other into the wild thread?

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

We read this shit in high school and people consider him to be a hero. People are fucking stupid.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

I don't want to get fucked in the ass by a hobo during night

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Because I don't want to poison myself in starving desperation and die in the middle of nowhere.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Because I'm not a retarded child.

Levi James
Levi James

Couldn't help but hate this guy throughout the entire movie. No sympathy for him at all, was his own fault.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

You can't really defend yourself that well with a .22

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Fucking yes, I wasnt thinking "wow this is so whimsical, so true! This guys got the right idea!" I was thinking "Stop, youre going to fucking die, learn how to survive first, dont jump right into it, weve moved forward as a civilization why do you want to go back several generations to where the average life expectancy was 25" Romanticizes the idea of living off the earth and being simple, but the fact of the matter is that weve moved forward for a reason, that life fucking sucked major dick.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

It's not just those scenes, but like where he's having to go to food shelters and shit because he gave up everything or has to rely on the kindness of other people to support him because he's so useless.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

DUDE ATYPICAL DEPRESSION MANIFESTING AS RISKY BEHAVIOUR THAT LEADS TO DEATH LMAO

dude needed a hug not a spiritual awakening

daily reminder if you have kids dont have a lame loveless home because youll just churn out fucked up kids

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

I'd be bored as fuck after 2days.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

For killing small animals? Even then a crossbow would be better. Wanted to go back to basics and took an advanced weapon that has finite ammo and complex mechanisms. Literally a fucking retard.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

And a crossbow would help defend you more against isn't whatever might want to eat you. A .22 wouldn't do shit

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Would you have turned her down?

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Wow I fucked that up.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

I came here to say this

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

if you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough starts playing

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

/out/

The anti-Sup Forums board (dont shit it up)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Dude was a moron and deserved to die

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit