Why haven't you grabbed a 10lb bag of rice and a .22 rifle and gone off into the wild?

Why haven't you grabbed a 10lb bag of rice and a .22 rifle and gone off into the wild?

>wants to live outside of society
>too inept to survive

Are you such an attention whore you cant just post this in the other into the wild thread?

We read this shit in high school and people consider him to be a hero. People are fucking stupid.

I don't want to get fucked in the ass by a hobo during night

Because I don't want to poison myself in starving desperation and die in the middle of nowhere.

Because I'm not a retarded child.

Couldn't help but hate this guy throughout the entire movie. No sympathy for him at all, was his own fault.

You can't really defend yourself that well with a .22

Fucking yes, I wasnt thinking "wow this is so whimsical, so true! This guys got the right idea!" I was thinking "Stop, youre going to fucking die, learn how to survive first, dont jump right into it, weve moved forward as a civilization why do you want to go back several generations to where the average life expectancy was 25" Romanticizes the idea of living off the earth and being simple, but the fact of the matter is that weve moved forward for a reason, that life fucking sucked major dick.

It's not just those scenes, but like where he's having to go to food shelters and shit because he gave up everything or has to rely on the kindness of other people to support him because he's so useless.

DUDE ATYPICAL DEPRESSION MANIFESTING AS RISKY BEHAVIOUR THAT LEADS TO DEATH LMAO

dude needed a hug not a spiritual awakening

daily reminder if you have kids dont have a lame loveless home because youll just churn out fucked up kids

I'd be bored as fuck after 2days.

For killing small animals? Even then a crossbow would be better. Wanted to go back to basics and took an advanced weapon that has finite ammo and complex mechanisms. Literally a fucking retard.

And a crossbow would help defend you more against isn't whatever might want to eat you. A .22 wouldn't do shit

Would you have turned her down?

Wow I fucked that up.

I came here to say this

>if you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough starts playing

The anti-Sup Forums board (dont shit it up)

Dude was a moron and deserved to die