youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
youtube.com/watch?v=nm0EyBdDZBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for no signings ever

his eyes are in his nostrils mate

>still no new world class center back, striker or left back

Asano and Holding m8

tfw no snow

what is the point of this cold if i can't even have snow?

This is the season where you finally finish fifth.

nah, they're in the collar

>Asano and Holding m8

Xhaka, Lacazette, and Evans. What would you give this window m8s?
Lacazette
Alexis-wilshere-Da Ox
Cazorla-Xhaka
Nacho-Evans-gabby-bellerin

Liverpool 0 - 2 Arsenal

>evans
>ox
>evans
>ox
>evans

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/759683254530170880

Arsenal won't buy anyone over £30M this window so dreams of lacazzette should die right now. Arsenals business so far 2/10 as they've not addressed their problems. Same old, same old by wonger.

was xhaka that needed that wenger had to splurge £35m on him?
to me arsenal have always been stacked in the midfield, defense and offense needed these 35m much more than the midfield

We lost three (3) midfielders and a couple are permacrocked. Xhaka was a good and versatile signing.

He was needed because he's better than coquelin as a holding midfielder. But yes you are right, arsenal don't do anything other than buy midfielders or young prospects (who develop into nothing)

Defensive midfield. We have lots of creative mids eg Cazorla Wilshere Ramsey. Coquelin is not good enough to play the destroyer role. He's in disciplined and lacks the skill to connect the defence and midfield.

Is le OX still at Arsenal?

can't wait for Leicester to get relegated again

same

delete

I remember coquelin looking excellent in 2014-2015 then he injured himself this season and didn't look as good since, so you guys believe it was just a purple patch?

>the gunners are lining up a 25m bid for rashford

So so tired of this club desu

Remembering our fans comparing him to Matic in 2014. Cringe. Just because he goes into some stupid 50/50 tackles, it translates as passion, which none of our players have. Hence hype.

Coquelin's still young enough to improve. He'll be fine. Just needs to cut the ruthless tackles out of his game.

It's just mongs who think coquelin isn't good because he didn't cost 50billion quid

He dropped off a bit last season but remember he was without his partner in crime and instead had to work with the likes of Ramsey and Elneny

He can do everything xhaka can do plus actually run and tackle

Somebody put Wenger out of his misery already

evans would be a good signing desu.

he will never leave
ever

>He can do everything xhaka can do plus actually run and tackle

REEEEE
bet you're that retarded wilshere fanboy

Pmsl

who would dream of lacazette he's shit

wow thats wrong on so many levels

based russki

CAZORLA OUT FOR ADDITIONAL 5 MONTHS!!

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/santi-cazorlas-guide-being-happiest-4402779

Dzień dobry

Wenger out

YES!!!!!

>it's another 'Xhaka can't tackle' episode
My favourite

lads all we need is Lacazette and a non shit CB. If chambers, holding, or even fucking bielik have a breakout year id be fine. But the overbearing need in this club for a creative striker in the mold of Lacazette is ridiculous

>muh stats

okay mate

>Vidal
>Champions League
What did he mean by this?

>Jamie Vardy: "It was an easy decision to reject Arsenal"
Please post some Cara to cheer me up lads.

Huh, I wonder why it didn't have Bundesliga set automatically to first choice. For completion's sake.

Kill yourself my man
Coqueling couldn't cut it at Freiburg.
Literally Flamshit 2.0, he fits in well in the team but overall as a footballer he is fucking trash, doesn't take a genious to realise this desu.

>Missed out on based Kevin
You will pay one of these days, wonga.

he literally got played on the wing

>tfw Arsene inadvertently helped Manure find their next academy GOAT by signing Danny fucking Welshit from them

twitter.com/AllAboutTheAFC/status/759391390669373440/video/1

ha ha, Arsenal in one 5 second clip

Because he was too shit to play in the middle

'venga venga [unintelligible sand runes intensify] mahraz pls mahraz pls pls' [prostrates, blows self up]

does anyone else type up a shitpost then delete it because it's not high enough quality?

good

>Arsene Wenger has called Paul Pogba's expected £100 million transfer to Manchester United "completely crazy."

What wil he say if Arsenal fall out of the top 4 because all players prices he needs are "completely crazy"?

>Arsene Wenger has called Paul Pogba's expected £100 million transfer to Manchester United "completely crazy."
Funny enough his wage and the money we recieve for a top 4 finish is not crazy in the sligthest. Very impressive.

>evans for arsenal

absolutely pathetic you lot are

>that clickbait
what he actually said was quite the opposite surprisingly, Wenger: "The Pogba transfer fee? It is completely crazy if you cannot afford to pay it. If you can afford to pay it you can justify it."

Read the full quotes. He said it wasn't crazy if you had the money, which he conceded manure had

Daily reminder that Welbeck and Wilshere are like 2 new signings tbqh

Shhhh! I am feeding the WOBs.

>ywn play for Arsenal
>ywn score your debut goal and celebrate it as if you had won the world cup
>ywn give everything you have and even more in a game for the love of your team
>ywn captain Arsenal to the quadruple
>ywn retire a legend at Arsenal beloved by all gooners for years to come

THREAD SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

Kek based OP. I was actually going to use Gunnersaurus for the next one too. Good work lad.

>he's better than coquelin as a holding midfielder
No he's not. Coquelin is much better at defending than Xhaka.

Excellent post.

pretty sure denmark does sometimes

I don't understand how a club like Arsenal, who finished second last season with the incredibly high tv rights PL just got, with a large fanbase around the world, with a brand new stadium always full (and with the highest price for a seat). Can't spend more than 40M a year on transfer, and this is without including all the players that left on a free (so less wages).
If the fans aren't protesting this year if nobody else signs they are real pigeons because Kroenke and Wenger are really taking the piss.

One big signing a year lad
Cazorla-Ozil-Sanchez-Cech (lmao)-Xhaka
#WengerKnows
We'll only sign a player if only somebody good enough suddenly becomes available like Welbeck (fuck him btw)
I've given up on Wenger and Kronke, this ride won't end.

How is Xhaka a big signing ? Nobody fucking knew who he was before Arsenal signed him. He was playing in a baby league and did like 4 big games in his life.

Willock is not a handsome lad desu. Hope he makes it though, he's more promising than Iwobi imo

youtube.com/watch?v=nm0EyBdDZBQ

he looks like a blowfish

>Willock picks Steph Curry like a wasteman
>Akpom literally calls Lebron the GOAT

Akpom IN

He became a captain of a top 4 Bundesliga club at 22 and >we got him for £35m, how is that not a big signing?

cuz hes not gud on fifa

Ok i don't know why i thought he was still playing for a swiss club.
Anyway still didn't prove shit at a high level. and 35M only means Wenger got fucked over.

>He became a captain of a top 4 Bundesliga club at 22

How is this shit even relevant and noteworthy? I just hope he's as half as good as /arse/ has been saying he is for the last weeks

don't get your hopes up

Were you thinking of the other Xhaka?

>How is this even relevant
Because when he leaves your guys will be sucking his dick like Fabregas

is that based limmy

Great post.

Good Cazorshit needed to be kill for Xhaquelin to rise

>tfw you can't bid £10 for an arsenal kit at the store

Curry was better than lebron for 90% of the season. The only reason they lost was because Harrison Barnes couldn't shoot for shit despite being wide open. Barnes was literally GSW Theo but they shipped his ass out like a real club would and replaced him with the NBA equivalent of penaldo

Taulent in when?

>tfw soon kits will sold for a 100£ while the 5th richest club in the world can't compete for signings

ICARDI
N

Mahrez in.

Twitter 'ITKs' in one picture.

wew

Let me ask you, do you actually enjoy coming here and spewing all this doom and gloom all day?

Fuck off wenger cocksucker. Austriabro is an /arse/ legend.

No he's not.

WENGER IN

ozil was over 40m la

Is that how you really feel?

jamie vardy from the foxes or jamie foxx? wonga got confused

dont worry lads, wenger told me he was going to sign more qt goats, hence xhaka, and soon goat

The Scandinavian stance is Wenger In