Tfw no Gretchen gf

>tfw no Gretchen gf

>wanting a clinically depressed slut for a gf

no thanks

>tfw no gretchen from donnie darko gf

>not wanting a gf who brings another woman into the bedroom to cheer you up when you're sad
>not wanting a gf who offers to let you watch foot fetish anime while you have sex

Gretchen is best gf bro. She gets sad sometimes but most of the time she would be a blast to be around.

>not wanting a gf who brings another woman into the bedroom to cheer you up when you're sad

that would do the opposite of cheering me up. That would just be her being a dumb depressed slut using sex for a replacement for affection.

You're telling me you genuinely wouldn't be excited if your gf brought a hot girl into your bedroom to have a surprise threesome? I don't believe you. That would sure as hell cheer me up.

She fucked a fat black guy though.

So?

She is impossibly cute, want to just put her on a pedestal and stare at her forever then maybe lick her pussy and stuff

>wants a coalburning gf

lol

>I thought we could butt stuff tonight

What did she mean by this?

Why would you want that?

I only watched like 2 eps of that show, but that girl was by far the sexiest

you know - potentially dangerous sex

God damn lindsays thick body gets me diamonds

I like her squeaky voice, like I'm fucking one the the Chippettes (TV series version)

>The actress who plays Lindsay will never come home from the gym and sit on your face, making you eat her sweaty pussy before she showers

On my way to the helium store now

>girls in pink boxing gloves

This is part one of my fetish

>You're outside waiting for your heroin dealer when this chick pulls up and asks you what you think of her ass
>what do

Season 3 when?

Probably in September

hnnnng she's thick

this sounds ridiculously unrealistic. Like feminazi-level pseudo-women-empowerment, Girls-offspring bullshit.

not soon enough desu senpai

I think you're over thinking it. Gretchen is a character on a TV show, and a pretty broken one at that. The anime thing was a joke and as far as bringing another woman into the bedroom, she only did that to try and avoid having to talk to Jimmy about what was bothering him. It's actually a really great show.

No, i'm probably not overthinking it at all. It's probably a horribly unrealistic show masquerading as feministically empowering, i'm pretty sure of it. But at the same time, it seems the show hasn't really been a hit, at least not in my country where it runs on one of those channels that consists of reruns of Seinfeld and Friends, with most of the air-time being commercials, so I don't really care much for it desu. Also i'm very much a no-fun-allowed type of person so I don't like pleb tv in general.