I'm in a bit of a difficult situation. I posted about this yesterday but I didn't really receive much help...

I'm in a bit of a difficult situation. I posted about this yesterday but I didn't really receive much help. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here just to preserve my anonymity, so I'll just cut straight to the chase:

-I'm studying at university
-One of my tutors for corporate law was running a tutorial late at night
-Around 30 students were there (as per normal)
-I left the room and when I got home I realised I was missing my USB
-Posted a message on the FB group for corporate law and nobody said they found it etc
-Sent an email to my tutor and no reply
-USB had a lot of data on it, like notes, and some old photos I was going to move to my computer (transferred from my phone that day)
-Obviously the photos are of a nature which is embarrassing and I would want nobody to see
-Teacher hands it back to me the week after
-Yesterday I got a text message containing what seemed to be a veiled threat, that if I don't do what they say I'll be "very embarrassed"

So obviously I infer from this that my tutor is now blackmailing me. I'm not sure what I should do and how I should do it. I am thinking of raising this with University staff but I'd also want to lodge this somewhere else (just in case they bungle the investigation). Should I be concerned & go to the police?

the teacher is female, in her mid-late 20s I'd say and has taught here for a few years now to my understanding.

picture is unrelated

I want that guy! No homo. :3

if she says 'fuck me or i post em' just fucking fuck her. Whats the deal?

Go to the police with the text message in hand. Let them deal with her.

What is the nature of the blackmail?

On a scale of 1-10 how embarrassing
An how many years have you got left there

1 can you confirm your tutor was the first person to find the USB?

2 what does the person want?

"What's the deal?"

The deal is that I'm a university student and she is a tutor, and it's inappropriate to have a relationship with her. I studied very hard to even get this far. Law is not easy to get into, particularly at a top 100 university. So no, I'm not going to jeopardise my career and go ahead with this, and I won't be replying to anyone else who suggests this absurd course of action. I am interested in following the law.

Just go to the police. Sue the hell out of the blackmailer and/or get him/her kicked out of the school. Should the photos be released you can sue them for privacy violation or something.

What kind of photos were there btw?

Are you m or f?

Talk to the deans office bro. Swallow any pride you may have had and crush that prof before she makes a fool of you.
Or, dig for dirt on her. Whatever floats your boat.

>the teacher is female, in her mid-late 20s
go with it you fucking ass plugging faggot

alternatively off yourself and stream it. and make it sexy for fucks sake.

Kind of a faggot bitch move for someone asking for help on Sup Forums...

what type of dumbass law proctor tries to extort a student of law...

that's incredibly poor judgement on their part, holy tit

I don't know if she was the first person to find it. I still haven't replied to the text message (for obvious reasons), so I'm not sure what they want.

I think that it is likely my tutor who found it, although it's possible that it was another student who handed it to her. I'm not sure. If it is the tutor that would be very shocking to me. So far I think it is because nobody has approached me (and as I said I did post a message in the fb group asking and nobody has come forth with any details). I think I left it on the table and she picked it up when everyone left.

>I am interested in following the law.
And like every law student, you're out of touch with reality.

Here's some real advice for you. Use this as a learning experience to make sure you dont do shit that would embarrass yourself. You can go one of two ways with it: either stop doing stuff that you would be ashamed of doing or stop being ashamed of what you do.

This fella knows the craic. Go to the Dean's office or your programme director, whatever you've got in your country. Show them everything, tell them your fears, and that you're willing to go to the Police if this isn't sorted.

For the record, yes I am a male. 21 years old

>it's inappropriate to have a relationship with her.
I think it's that time where everyone should call you a faggot.

FAGGOT

Then follow the fucking law then you faggot.
Asking the jizz puddle of the internet what to do pretty much writes you off as suitable lawyer material, have you considered a career in fast food catering or retail?

Bait

>Here's some real advice for you

Really? That stupid nonsensical shit is your best shot at an advice?

>Get a burner sim-card
>Wait until in class or just outside
>Call blackmailer
>Keep eyes peeled for someone answering
>Hammer time

Ask what they are talking about. See if you can get them to volunteer information. Also, were the pictures sexual in nature or just "a bit crazy for a law student"?

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail about the nature of the pictures. They are pictures which are not intended for public viewing. They are not nude pictures, but they are not the most flattering ones either.

This.
PS Hitler did nothing wrong

I guess you could continue to do shit that you would be ashamed of doing and then continue to be ashamed. Seems like an idiot move that way though. Very smart to continue to do things that could damage yourself. You are not ready for advice of any sort. Stop looking for validation of decisions you already made by asking people for their opinion. If you've made up your mind and dont want to listen to differing opinions, shut up and own your decisions like a man. Quit being a bitch and asking people to validate you.

This

Alright ive been in similar situation so heres what I did. Bitch ive been sexting/caming with threatens to put my picks on FB and send to Family friends and all that shit. Told her to fucking do it my friends have seen me naked before and have been caught jacking off in my room by parents so what did I care. I said do it, it will be a good laugh. Plus I had her nudes and she probably would care if I did it to her. So the cunt didnt do shit.

Long story short bluff and say you dont care. She wont do it. She doesnt have the balls(literally)

This
Also i'm not going into a whole lot of details about the advise i want to give you. Let's just say you're a faggot.

Based on the comments here I think what I'll do is go to the Deans on Monday and tell them as much as possible. I would feel more comfortable telling this to a guy (not to be sexist or anything) because they would obviously relate to the situation more than I think another female would. A lot of the professors here are, in my respectful submission, a little on the feminist side... so they may not treat it as seriously.

Any other advice?

So, hm. I would say you should see authoritys. Blackmailing is no joke.

How about you ask the advice board because here you're just going to get called a faggot or get told pseudo alpha advice like it's obvious. Welcome to Sup Forums idiot.

This

Whilst it's still unusual to date your professor, you aren't in school anymore... You're both adults who are free to make life choices... No news outlet is going to cover a story about how two adults of similar age got into a relationship

Amen to that. Quit being such a closeted fag. Own what you do

Good call, son. Please post and let us know outcome, and good luck. It's most likely going to be a pretty awkward meeting, but you're not in the wrong here. And remember, if they won't do shit, next step is the local Police.

So you didn't listen to any advices you gigantic faggot. You're a real waste of time, I should sue you and watch you try to defend your own case like a pussy ass loser.

So you're studying law, but you decide to ask /b for advice? You obviously suck at what you do anyways, so fucked either way.

rrrrrrrrrrrrr.

>females
>professors

pick one. females have too much freedom. majority of them are stupid whores. they cant be professors. it is a shame profession of professor/teacher/etc. is now mostly woman and feminist.

I think I'll also go to the police beforehand, just because they're more of an independent body. Some of the university staff here know each other & if there is an investigation or something of that nature, then that would be a serious issue.

I really don't understand the mentality of some people here who are wanting me to do these ridiculous things. Seriously... you have no idea how it feels

This

Please never ever be my lawyer in the future.

Goto the school administration. They can rain hell down until it's returned.

What is she actually trying to get you to do, exactly?

If it's sex or whatever, then she would be the one in serious trouble if it got found out.

>Law student
>Top 100
>Doesn't know how to proceed.

Sure faggot.

Stalk her as to learn her routines. When in an opportune place put on a ski mask and break her nose. Don't say anything. Just start kicking her in the face. Take her keys and raid her place.

>I really don't understand the mentality of some people here who are wanting me to do these ridiculous things.

This? This is bait right? Yea. Has to be bait. Definitely bait. No law student is this fucking retarded.

OP, I'd like you to seriously consider the following statement. The determination you made from this thread is only you seeking validation for your decision.

Up to the point of your post, there is no consensus among the provided advice. The advice you received up to the replied to post was almost completely equal among options.

You should be aware of the fact that you need validation and are incapable of making your own decisions without someone telling you that it is the right decision. And you should work on fixing that. You will need to learn to determine your own direction in life if you ever expect to be a complete person.

Faggot, you study law, you should know this, why the fuck are you asking Sup Forumstards?

Obviously some of the advice here is inappropriate. No I don't think everyone on Sup Forums is a retard. There may be other people who have experience with this stuff, or other people who may be able to provide valuable advice. Not everyone on Sup Forums is a retard. I've seen some good comments and bad ones. Am I seeking validation? In part, yes. I'm also open to new suggestions. The more I bounce around ideas the better clue I'll hacve of what I should do. the reason why I choose to post here is obviously because it is more anonymous than say posting it on a regular forum

>you have no idea how it feels
neither will you in a lot of your future cases

learn to deal with it and learn how ppl really are, you're in the right place for that at least, no masks here, this is how humans really are, learn from it you'll need it.

yea a fucking hammer to the head.
you're a faggot if you dont fuck the cunt up for trying to fuck your shit up

Encrypt those drives.

>Law is not easy to get into, particularly at a top 100 university.

I lol'd at this bullshit

if you arent going to fuck up anyone at the end of this what is the point? just go have a sook you fucking pooftah

bitch move.

It'd be fun and make for a good story

>>Law is not easy to get into, particularly at a top 100 university.

there are 10, maybe 15, American law schools doing well financially and there are only about 10 that are truly elite and exclusive admissions-wise. Any American college graduate with a C average can get into a law school. If you have a B average or close to it, there are plenty of "top 100" law schools that will be glad to take your tuition money.

The law market has collapsed and law schools are hardly even checking for a pulse anymore among applicants.

Proceed with stupid thread though.

I think he means top 100 in the world.

>Lawful Good
>not Chaotic Neutral
Have fun being killed by someone in the future for upholding ideals that aren't even your own.
>I am interested in following the law.
Lol, you came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

okay so I just received an MMS with one of the photos on my USB so I guess my inference was correct: yes this is blackmail..

he's praying on your fear. Go along with it for abit and tell the cops. You have to act scared and shit but hen you backflip and tell them to go fuck themselves. As soon as they think they have you pull the chair from under them.

>MMS
wut
kek, do dinosaur

what's the pic?

That way we will know how serious this is. are the pics themselves illegal to have?

Or is it just you like naked or some shit?

The photos are perfectly legal but they do not portray me in the most flattering light. No they are not nude pictures of myself. But I wouldnt want everyone to see them.

Did you say an actual blackmail attempt was made? "Veiled threats" aren't illegal, whomever has your USB is letting you know they found your photos.

Don't do anything or reply to the message. If a blackmail attempt is made then the law has been broken then save all communication and contact the authorities.

Ask what the proposal is

Some of these comments are quite funny. "Ask what the proposal is."

You guys must be having a laugh

I can tell you im not. I've never been in a situation of this kind so it's a bit odd

Pretend to want to pay and get police involved.

Blackmail is still blackmail.

Stop LARPing you fucking nigger

Jesus Christ you fucking autistic manchild.

Tell us what the pictures are and what the threats are and we'll tell you what to do, stop being a fucking retarded pussy

not eloquent but 100% accurate

OP playing dress up kek.

Can you search the phone number for a few bucks?

>Confirm that teacher is blackmailing you
> gather hard evidence
>go to her office
>rape her. Force anal. Really degrade her.
> present small sample of evidence
>tell her if she tells anyone you'll expose her trying to blackmail you and she'll probably lose her job/be unemployable forever
>make her your blackmailed sex slave
>?????
>profit

Sorry bro can't help you and im sure you have been hearing this over and over but don't take incriminating shit to class. Also not sure if ti only happened yesterday but if someones bringing it to your attention then obviously they seem to want something in return.

If device has something that important make a deal or try and swipe the shit when you know who it is. If it's nothing huge then let them do their blackmailing just to realize you dont give a fuck and then if you want it back maybe get it easier.

I dunno goodluck man.

The game

How would I do that?

i think op had pictures of little kids on his drive and could go to jail for it thats why he is not talking to the police he is in law after all what do you think cp or just pictures of kids?

Text to her "What do You want my Mistress?" :3

They're pictures of myself lol... what the fuck? Lol if you read above I said one of the first things I'll do is see the police before i go to the dean's office

OP

Walk up to your teacher with a straight face.
Say "Why did you touch my 'no no' spot on July 27th 2016 moment after class ended?"

>Work up tears
>Do not break eye contact
>?????
>Money

Yeah your some kind of weirdo taking pictures of peoples kids no need to defend your actions now.

ok I think this thread is getting ridiculous now. Based on the reasonable comments that have been posted I think I've decided what I'll do. I'm leaving

>-Obviously the photos are of a nature which is embarrassing and I would want nobody to see
Which Caliber of embarrassing are we talking about here?
Are they of:
You drunk in a stupid pose?
You having hetero sex?
You having gay sex?
You in a gay scat orgy, getting shat on by midgets?
You having intercourse with the bodies of dead children?
[spoiler]You at a Justin Bieber Concert?[/spoiler]

Take care man. Just don't be all mindfucked over the shit. They didn't reveal it asap so you got options. Choose well brother.

He clearly had cp on that and does not want to talk about it he decided to pay the blackmailer.

Maybe he dug up a dead body after getting all coked out and stuck his dick in a skull.

Where's the problem exactly?

You have a text message that proves your tutor is blackmailing you, which means you could get her fired the next day. Worst case scenario for you: the world sees your dick pics.

If anything you should be blackmailing her lol

Are you fucking gay? Fuck her you fucking niggerfaggot

Sounds like a fine candidate for Prime Minister to me

Well, if he's stupid enough to take pictures of himself raping kids then he's even below the average Sup Forumstard.
He shouldn't post here but do a deep scrub of all his hard drives, phones, usb-sticks, etc.

10/10 police call you a faggot and laugh in your face

Sounds to me like you're hiding something from us

You're studying law, so why don't you let that precious fucking law protect you then? Blackmailing is illegal, and your tutor broke the law, here's your opportunity to get some fucking job experience

What kind of retarded fag are you?

Shit, i accidently a sentence. The post should have read:

>Well, if he's stupid enough to take pictures of himself raping kids then he's even below the average Sup Forumstard.
And if he isn't easily identifiable i don't know what exactly the Blackmail potential is, as the Stick was given back. But even in that case...
>He shouldn't post here but do a deep scrub of all his hard drives, phones, usb-sticks, etc.

>is attending top 100 university for law
>asks Sup Forums for legal advice

moron

I like your responds to my comments i said that stuff because its true think about it either he is a really bad lower or he is hiding some deep dark secret from us.

I guess he could just be some 11 year old child trolling us could be are kids on a break?

Don't worry i just type lower not lawyer.