My gf is going to drop the pill since its fucking with her emotions (mood switches)...

My gf is going to drop the pill since its fucking with her emotions (mood switches), honestly im a bit worried cause i got used to filling her up... What are some alternatives? Except condom, fuck that shit.

would say pull out but since im a father now, condom or get used to the idea of a kid, or make her take the morning after pill

Keep her on the pill just make her switch to a different kind, there's many types out there that don't have these bad side effects. Faggot.

Vaginal contraceptive film. Stick it in her and wait 10 mins. Works better than the pill.

Try female condoms, they're not as bad as you think

Condoms. I hope get have a kid you can't afford.

IUD

This.

pulling out is not safe enough,,,,,DUMP THAT CRAZY BITCH!!!

Tell her she is not taking it right. Bitches be too lazy to take that shit when they are supposed to.

Seriously watch how she takes it.

And as a side note, you are too dumb for even asking this question. I suggest you get them chopped.

IUD. Lasts three years. You just can't fuck around, though, because infections will travel up the IUD and destroy her insides.

Are you fucking dumb? That shit is known to cause fungal problems. I would rather not have dp sex over spending the next week with someone who smells like they just came from the beach.

I mean you have other ways to get her off. If you are seriously just having dp sex, why the fuck is she even still with you?

Are you some kinda alpha that does not like to give head? Do vibrators turn you off? I mean you must have weak wrists or something....

It's not even that fucking hard to do without dp.

>It's not even that fucking hard to do without dp.

Whats dp? Double penetration?

Pull out. Highly effective. Just make sure you pull out in plenty of time.

96% effective according to planned parenthood...if you have control....
Like I always say, hard to get a bitch pregnant when you're cumming on her face!

Dick pussy. I'm conservative with my fucking whore slang, boy!

Cum in her mouth, only a 50/50 chance then.

I mean... all jokes aside. Woman do taste around a lot...

We have several toys and i eat her pussy almost everytime we have sex, but this isn't about her... What im trying to say is that i really enjoyed fucking her bareback and cumming inside her which i will not be able to anymore if she stops taking the pill, you understand me now?

Condoms you dumb nigger.

bait

So you are a fuckboi than. A self centered fuckboi?

Sounds like you need a side hoe.

Fucking with a condom is like licking a pussy through glass

vasectomy? i heard somewhere they have a procedure that they just give you a shot that plugs up the tube to you sack. and its reversible.

nuvaring

look it up faggot

much lower hormones and works better than oral contraceptives. also non-permanent, doesn't require surgery or doctor to implement like IUDs and tube tying.

Birth control.basically tells her body she's pregnant. So yeah she's gonna be a moody bitch. And any birth control has those hormones. Even IUDs.

My method is fuck raw. & Slap a condom on at the end.

I've had 20 years success with pullout method. But hell, maybe I'm sterile and that's why I've had success. I dont know, all I can say with certainty is that I dont use condoms, I pull out, and I have no children.

Yes, i might be... No, Im not the type to fuck around and i do love her, but why should i not be able to enjoy the sex aswell?

Get RISUG, if not available in your area get a Vasectomy.

IUD

No.

Why are you making her emotions and body fucked up. OP is the one who wants to cum in her, so he should make contraceptive measures to himself.

All these hormonal contraception methods cause cancer, weight gain and other problems

This. Just make sure she feels for it once in a while. I've knocked it during dp & even anal can move it. But it's the best option right now imo.