This stupid féminist bitch tries to destroy a guy's life because of "online harrassment" on Tinder...

This stupid féminist bitch tries to destroy a guy's life because of "online harrassment" on Tinder. She just published all of his personal information on Twitter to her herd of butthurted SJWs : twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha

WE MUST SAVE DAT BRO FROM THE CLAWS OF THIS RUTHLESS BITCH

(Would still bang her tho, this cunt is hot)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/759761964704800768
google.fr/maps/place/World Cafe Live/@39.9521631,-75.1914985,16.75z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89c6c64f5f6e18ed:0x2b37c8b0166abe8c!2sWorld Cafe Live!8m2!3d39.9521983!4d-75.1851717!3m4!1s0x89c6c64f5f6e18ed:0x2b37c8b0166abe8c!8m2!3d39.9521983!4d-75.1851717
twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha
twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992
twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/753392223824318464
twitter.com/AlexJapanKid/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

issou la chancla el famoso tolerancia del feministo

PASURTINDER

french summerfag...

Ta gueule tu viens du 18-25 t'as cru qu'on t'avais pas grillé :/ White knight de merde va

This bitch deserves to be punished.

Don't worry we'll take care of her

stfu omellete du fromage escargot!

You know, he's actually pretty lucky it turned out this way. There's a real possibility that this cunt would have fucked him, only to accuse him of raping her.

"DAT BRO" gave me a fine cringe

Doxing to encourage harassment is illegal, we can easily get this woman in trouble.

Report that bitch
She is hot btw

poor hun

>doxing to encourage harassment
You're on Sup Forums.

Moving in...

bump

Are you saying we shouldn't use the laws we break to harm others? Are you saying we shouldn't apply such stupid laws just to harm someone? Are you saying we should ethically evaluate our actions?

>You're on Sup Forums.

According to this tweet twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/759761964704800768

She's living in that area google.fr/maps/place/World Cafe Live/@39.9521631,-75.1914985,16.75z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89c6c64f5f6e18ed:0x2b37c8b0166abe8c!2sWorld Cafe Live!8m2!3d39.9521983!4d-75.1851717!3m4!1s0x89c6c64f5f6e18ed:0x2b37c8b0166abe8c!8m2!3d39.9521983!4d-75.1851717

>twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha
Reported.

That is irrelevant to the thread. We're still trying to save the bro, and she just committed a big crime trying to destroy a man's life.

You should punish her Sup Forums superheroes

please just get me a phone number

Global Rule 4
You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

this guy knows what's up

What kind of newfag follows the rules ?

stfu, KFC with oil recycled from chinese gutters.

If you're not a mod, stop being a faggot

Only mods can suck this much dick

KEK. FUCK THIS BITCH UP /b

What a attention seeking cunt. I'm coming to help jim

What she's doing is considered online bullying, illegal in many places.
Might sound like the pussy's way out, but just report her. Enough reports and the info will get pulled or her account shut down... from her account it looks like she'd be devastated if that happened.

Too late to save the guy. He dun goofed.

Let nature take its course.
What do you thing happens when you're pervy/not genuine?
A lot of bitches out there dont tolerate that shit

No harassment incitation here ,just report the bitch

ITS TINDER, FAGGOT

Very simple. Report this tweet for targeted harassment:

twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992

And if it asks you for an elaboration, tell them they can't ban Milo for doxxing and not ban her too.

Report her tweet for "private informacion" or something like that.

women need to learn to accept it. The only thing they have to offer is vaginas. They're beginning to learn that, they're pissed off that most men know that, and now its like repressed teen angst being shit out onto the internet.

"Sexually advancing" is not dating.
forever alone detected

>mad at someone for doxing
>makes a dox thread
kek

Yep, that's a faggot here

this. Mass report Sup Forumsros

FUCK OFF DUMB CUNT DUPLICATE THREAD AND NYPA

>what is context?

Suicide.
consider it.

When this botch turns 40 and gains 100 pounds she will be pissed off that no one other than black guys will want to date her or send her messages on twitter/tinder ( if they are even around then)

Everyone here needs to fap, then come back if you actually care about this creepy dude and not just the hot brit bitch

I'm sure she has some nudes out there. I fucking hate twitter

I haven't fapped and I do not give a sit about that bitch.

NYPA you fucking omegafaggot.

FUCK HER UP!
self righteous pretentious fuck

C'mon Sup Forums do your work.

Popcorn is ready, monitoring this thread.

Cmon guys. Give her a break. Her country's dealing with a big break up

Who the hell goes on Tinder expecting anything more than "you're hot, let's fuck?" This is like going to a steakhouse and getting pissed that their menu's mostly steak.

This white Knight snitched

twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/753392223824318464

>south philly

done...

Upscale the attack to this bitch...she is Soooo provocative

Hello, Twitter!

Can we fuck him up too, or is that too much effort to bother with?

oh, the white knights.

WHICH WHITE FUCKING KNIGHT DID THIS
YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

This shit better not blow up
DAMAGE CONTROL

The funny part of this shit means they had to be watching Sup Forums just waiting for this to pop up. Hell, with how fast it was linked they probably did it just to cause a shitstorm.

Rolling for nudes

The whole twitter account is bad bait and no one has noticed... I know everyone here is an idiot but you seriously can't be this simple... No one actually talk like that.

nigga that's tinder wtf did that bitch expect?

Report to police
Especially if you can see that she posted his shit online with intent to get him hurt

>noah r. shekelstein
my nigga

>there's no forum where this is funny
>no forum
>where this is funny
>ಠ_ಠ

This

maybe they shot her in the end its possible

I bet she's going to follow you on twitter now, maybe even have sex with you too! Way to go, man!

Imma let you all finish, but the man started off by being a cunt.

Since when is "You know we're going to have sex, right?" an appropriate thing to say to a stranger??

ima go on a application for sex - complain about people making sexual advances towards me and attempt to ruin their lives

To those who white knighted, reread OP. It's a bro looking out for another bro. Y'all targeting the wrong person.

exactly. this guy has no game

twitter.com/AlexJapanKid/media

Fucking snitch

Any oldfag and newfag with a little bit of this thing I call intelligence.

omg i fucking hate you guys so much
no fun allowed with reddit/tumblr fags like you

heil hitler i'm out

>twitter.com/AlexJapanKid/media

FUCK THAT whore up

Hold up, this bitch swiped right too. God fucking damn it feminists piss everybody off

She has the crazy eyes

Moot was right about Australians

Once the race war starts, I'll be sure to rape every woman and fag I kill.

To all the faggots saying its not appropriate for the dude: It's tinder... Pretty much anything goes and by being on tinder you are signaling that sex is what you want. That why I know this is low res bait... What kind of butthurt SJW makes a tinder account?!

Yeah but she is sending out his info and tweeting his company and clients so yeah it's bad b8 but it's actually fucking dude

Does this bitch not understand that Tinder is for hookups?

Like seriously, she must be fucking retarded.

i mean the guy is shit at tryina get with women however that doesn't excuse trying to ruin his life.

>You , me in a bed
Based Jim

Awesome work. All these little faggots jumping on board the personal army train got this guy even more fucked, top greg!

Swiping right doesn't just mean you want to fuck. It's a dating app first and foremost, albeit one with a stigma. Come on now, you're not this dense right?

second tweet contains XDDXDXDXDDXXDDDDDDDDD
yeah i cant deal with this

Iunno, having no game is a pretty good excuse in my book.

It's shitty game and definitely not appropriate.

HOWEVER it is not even close to harassment

I forgot when Sup Forums started being "social media safehaven"
This guy spilt his spaghetti stop making threads about some mediocre looking whore with dad issues

>Implying tinder Isn't used for finding sex
Since when is anything to do with tinder appropriate?
Its only used to find a fuck buddy.
That guy and that bitch were both doing the same thing, shes just ragging or turned off by him

He's got me worked up and I'm straight.

Aka personal army request, fuck off newfag.

ITS MOTHER FUCKING TINDER DUMBSHIT!

It's an app, THAT'S SOLE PURPOSE IS TO GET PEOPLE LAID.

I guarantee the bitch has made some comment to a dude that's just as offensive as what Jim said to her.

She is a slut after all.

It wasn't but u think her response was appropriate or proportional

>CEO of a political advertising company
This is reason enough for us to be okay with his shit getting ruined, doesn't matter what he did.

Fuck, let's see if we can shut his company down too.