Ruined that bitch life. she is a feminist

Ruined that bitch life. she is a feminist. twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off newfag. Not your personal army. Also, stop being such a teenage edge lord faggot.

Nobody want to avenge this guy?

No you pathetic manchild

Dont fuck with crazy bitches man :/

FUCK OFF FEMINIST

ha u got her good dude high five (via the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

> trying this hard to fit in

OP, she's a cunt, imma doxx that fucken hoar

ikr. That whore thinks that this is how justice works.

That is why storytelling is important...

This bitch knows how to tell a story and fuck with this guy, OP doesnt

She sounds like a joyless self entitled cunt.
I'd help dox but cba.
Fuck her up, she looks like it might help her achieve a more balanced view of the world.

Global Rule 4
You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

Also duplicate thread.

fuck off, mods are too busy wanking to their underage waifus

How in the world do you fit that many dicks in your mouth at one? It's simply amazing.

Half of the Sup Forums community is probably underage by now. Do you think they get banned?

>twitter.com/Siobhanapiranha/status/761278433821396992
Start tweeting you bunch of passive mongols; support the guy. I did my part faggggs

Fukin feminazi cunt

FUCK OFF NYPA

I am 18 in 1 second\

but mods wont ban me

is this really considered "sexual" "harrasment" in the west or just attention whoring?
>hurr durr am a women
no you not a woman. feminists are not women. they are scum.

300 retweets
Yeah I'm sure this guys life is in shambles
Try harder next time kid

You got all the right memes, you just haven't learned when to use them.

Go back to bed you underaged sperglets

ask her if she's not scared of men why she had to have all her feminist friends from the coffee shop harass the guy because shes too much a pansy to just tell the guy to fuck off
Gonna go dm her the worst from my gore folder nkw

NYPA doublenigger

Watch and learn from this guy underaged fags

Fuck off giganigga

Some bitch posted a cap of an email she sent the guy saying "women live with the real threat of rape every day", and goes on to say that when a woman doesn't know anything about a man, she defaults to fear. Sounds right, but makes me want to vote trump.

We've been snitched on by a whiteknight

Samefag

What is this thread abut OP? Will you be posting this grills noods?