Generation 1 was the best, and Cassie was the best character

Generation 1 was the best, and Cassie was the best character.
>prove me wrong

I agree
but...
Gen 2 had more of her, and she was best character

Yeah Effy was such an interesting and beautiful girl

yes yes yes

The fuck are you on about? Who are these ugly cunts?

Skins my pal

skins

Gen 2 wasn't that bad but i couldn't enjoy it as much as the first because of the whole "we are dumb and proud". Litteraly none of these fuckers would give me a bit pf sympathy

Love me some wildling puss.

Same here

Wayward pines?

sheesh wildling girls have stepped up their dick game

>token northerner
>token Muslim
>token black
>token queer
>posh power couple, who the viewers are clearly meant to relate to

Skins was just a pseudo-edgy teen-drama-by-numbers for smug metropolitan liberals and Guardian readers. It could have been scripted by a computer algorithm, and probably was.

>just providing healthy food for debate ...

That the girl from GoT?

Why would I do that when you're right?

This cunt gets it. Surprising considering it was by the makers of Shameless; a much better and far less contrived show.

Gen 2 also had Kathryn and Megan Prescott I have always wanted twins

But i would give my eyes to slam that redhead lesbian right in the baby gut tho

As if I give a fuck. I want to rape all women that are skinny and have soft/smooth skin.

>computer algorithm.
matrix.
jews.
more they show non-whites in tv shows, it is make them more "acceptable" and people start to care less. American tv show niggers as scinetists, fbi heads, heroes but in reality they are dumb criminals with no emphathy. especially if they kill Whites.

Shameless UK > US

Yep, Skins was much the same. The black character was, of course, a high achiever and not a slacker in any way. Meanwhile the Muslim was totally cool and down-with-it, took drugs with everybody else, and never even exploded in a crowded street market.

...reported

At least we can all agree generation 3 was lackluster and no one wanted it.

didn't even watch gen2
stopped watching after the first 2 gens

What's this show about? Being sad and fucking?

I bet you could take a lot of time to dehumanize quite a few TV shows like this.

*gen 3

party and sex
life of a group of non-beta teens

pretty good tho

Oh. Well you can consider anything bad if you don't even bother to watch it.

I still haven't forgiven them for offing Naomi (and effectively Naomily) in season 7 as a side-plot in the Effy-eps of that season. That deserved way better.

Effy was overrated as a character anyway. Innitially interesting, but she got stale as fuck due to a total lack of character development.

Well yeah its the original. I dont know of one single example where thats not the case. The UK version of literally everything is always better, usually because its the original before it gets dumbed down and pleb-ified.

All modern shows are the product of extensive market research. They've already been dehumanised for you.

Gendry best character obvs

I started it, but they didn't dub that gen in German so I lost interest really quick

That makes so much more sense.

Still real people, giving real blood for your entertainment. Paychecks come after bro.

>for your entertainment

If only.

Hi Santa