Ayy fuckers i got 1 gram of weed and im gonna do a chill night with my friends how can i make more joints with this...

ayy fuckers i got 1 gram of weed and im gonna do a chill night with my friends how can i make more joints with this amount of weed do i mix it with tobacco and make splifs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ30WyVvJ0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna need more than that unless you guys are light weights.

i bought 3 grams off my dealer today for 35 euro, i usually smoke with tobacco and it lasts me 2-3 days or 1 night if im at a party

you want it to last buy more

I remember when 1 gram was what did it.

Its €50 here for 3-3.5 grams :(

me too man i remember smoking my first joint, i got so high i couldnt move

Well obviously you bulk it out with tabacco to 'make splifs' what else are you going to use, more weed you don't have?

My dealer does deals, sometimes he'll do 10 grams for 100euro and deals like that

>do i mix it with tobacco and make splifs?

Either or. When you mix w/ tobacco, you roll a joint with papers. When you roll a blunt you do it pure since the blunt is made of tobacco leaf already. Otherwise you ruin the taste and it will taste like a weed spiced cigar.

50€ 10g for you stuckers, Amstr.

Nice! I need to start looking for someone new soon. At least I'm getting good shit for the money. Would be pissed off if I was paying that for cabbage

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ30WyVvJ0I

THATS the way you should roll. Instead of all those shitty joints/spliffs.

Dude... Thats so hard to hear in spain y take about 1.2 to 2 grams with 5€

Wow guys,
Weed in South Africa costs about R20/g
Quality it's slightly lower than your USA level.

I smoke regularly and GO through about 5g to 10g per week.

Yeah but everyone in Spain is growing so it's a lot easier to get.

here we get like 0.8g to 1g for 10euro usually

yeah man, my dealer has some nice orange bud atm tastes so good

Jesus that music is fucking annoying

In Denmark we have shitloads of hash..
Great quality, good prices.

Around 6,73 euro / gram.

Yeah but in a lot places pay 7 or 8 a gran, its not to easy

Yeah, I realized that too..

But it still shows how it can be done..

Like the roasting I think is a must, but I would use a papertray instead of the plate.

Joints are for n00bs and retards, use a bong faggot. It's cleaner, smoother, and gets you way higher. Besides, in a group, everyone loves taking bong rips.

If you are going to be smoking with friends get them all to pay money towards a bag of weed so ye can have an actual smoke sesh 1g wouldnt last me an hour with my friends

haha fuck you suck dick.

Its not the same effect at all.. Maybe you should get your hands on some better stuff.

>groups
>bongs
Choose one buddy. Bongs are for tox, smoking alone in a basement. Joints are the best way to smoke together, above all

Totally agree joints are just way more chill

Pay like R250 for a plastic bag full of that good shit. Goto love swaziland