It's okay mods, i know you're just doing your jobs. we love you anyway

it's okay mods, i know you're just doing your jobs. we love you anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tqHB8
discord.gg/pZn8d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea Sup Forumsros still a discord chat whould be a good idear but i guess itll get the same treatment XD

checking it out. there might be one already

What do you think is the most subdued breed of dog, that won't try to bite me, if I try to have sex with it

have huskies been bred to have god tier pussies?
why did golden retrievers not get the same treatment :(

huh gotta be carefull tho since its peer to peer pretty much chould end up beeing a honeypot in the end or am i just beeing paranoid ?

discord.gg/tqHB8

come join

it was a really old and long thread, maybe it just timed out?

maybe. it got over 200 posts, wasn't at image cap yet tho

>discord.gg/tqHB8
na fuck that my family use this shit XD

someone could start a skype group instead/as well i suppose

same risk tho its teatherd to your email le sigh guess Sup Forums is the place to be even know the mods dont like this kinda thing

I am also interested in this

but then you do have the all the loli in the Sup Forums discord hmm this is an interesting dilma kinda wish there was a chat hosting app like this where you can host but also stay anonomus hmm guess thats the dark web XD

all dogs like a bit of a dicking when theyre in heat. Just be nice to them and when theyre in heat be a bit more interested in their ass. theyll let you know pretty quick what they want.

wait theres also a suggestions box for chats hmm maby you guys can but in a suggestion and the cherator will add it XD wouldnt count on it tho

good point its not rape if there literly begging for it and plus you have to fill the alpha roll in most outher ways if thats how it works XD fuck if i know i dont own any animles

huh just found out that discord has ip protection XD

bump

discord.gg/pZn8d for the shittyer vertion of the Sup Forums Sup Forums use at your lesure and if you want mod just hit the host up

Post some male ones or get out

someone left in here?

Din mamma