Why are you not racemixing and spawning superior hybrid offspring to increase overall human IQ and help bring an end to...

Why are you not racemixing and spawning superior hybrid offspring to increase overall human IQ and help bring an end to racism?

Nah

But i am woth a hot blonde german surname Schroeder southern brazilian girl

because I'm not a gook-getter

I'm not into gooks other than my own ethnicity.

SMASHING RAACIIIIISSSMMM

haha hes white but his baby is asian

>race doesn't exist
>race mixing is a good thing and promotes superior hybrid offspring
So which is it?

GOTTA

race doesn't exist is not the same thing as a social construct

how race is defined is social but that doesn't mean it doesn't have a physical component

ie, how you view the physicality of race is socially based does not imply non-existence

CBC pls

Incorrect.

The correct answer was "you can't spawn superior hybrid offspring because race doesn't exist". We are all one race.

one race is a bit better than hybrids
we are not farm animals

>We're Jew/azn,such an elite couple
>Jews and azns living in wealth and comfort because of the hard work done by anglo-americans
Fuck
We need another holocaust

>all of my relationships are interracial because my ethnicity is uncommon in Canada

I dunno if I should be glad or disappointment

B-but México y-you a-are...

Chink?

Who can be behind this post ?

I said "uncommon"

Fucker, every study shows that white/Asian hapas are at increased risk of mental illness and sexual deviancy.

If you want to race mix, ABA. Anything but Asian.

>fat chinese
shame of east asian

>baby is an Asian Jew

well at least it will be smart

What then?

Because the WMAF that raise kids are always fucked. Pic related.

GETTA

>WMAF
No school shooters thanks.

Anglo

Hispanic?

>implying i'm not

>WMAF
Yeah, my reference pretty much exclusively applies to the WMAF, but that's what the OP is depicting. Your meme also rings true that WMAF tends to make some fugly or uncanny valley women. WMAF daughters seem to inherit more masculine physicality of the father, with Asian features of the mother, making the women look off.

Definitely not Chinese

GOOK

JUST

>user samefagging

Don't think just cause you removed your leaf we wouldn't figure it out

Fuck off ching chong

Aren't you Asian?

GOTTA

unpassable trannies and crossdressers get me hard as fuck desu

would lick every part of his/her body and give succ of the dick, and i'm NOT even gay lol

I am

What's the deal with Jewish and Chinese people? lol

White women are made for Asian dick.

This

What am I supposed to notice?

I find interracial relationships weird, if it's a white girl dating a black guy she just hates her father and if it's a white guy dating a black girl he probably has some fucked slavery fetish, same with asians and whites the guy is a weeb with asian fetish (and often have pedo tendecies) and the asian girl is a goldigger looking for status. Maybe I'm wrong. But imo difference between two couples may seem nice and exotic at the begining but then it brings problems, in fact it may become the source of problems.
Although of course people should be given political right to intermarry with other races. I don't think it should be too encouraged though.

exept unlike pedophilia and daddy issues there's literally nothing wrng with slavery fetish

replace "superior" with "fucked up in the head"

>tfw your asian gf will inevitably leave you because you don't make enough money

I don't know when, but the writing is on the wall.

i didn't notice anything