I was diagnosed with DID(dissociative identity disorder aka split personalities) AMA

I was diagnosed with DID(dissociative identity disorder aka split personalities) AMA

Fake and gay

Another mentally ill tard
19th century asylums when?

topkek, im not a whiny little cunt like that whale over there

Did you read it?

That sounds scary. What's it like?

I've had some really ignorant people accuse me of having dissociative identity disorder. I usually just tell them to shut up and let me have my mouth back.

just did, shes a lying whale

on a scale from 1 to 10 how much of an attention seeking whore are you?

im not really scared anymore since i realised that no matter if its fake i can just continue carrying on

solid 11/10

do you recognize yourself in the mirror?

Sometimes.

Who diagnosed you?

9/10 times or 1/10?

a psychiatrist

And you are a woman? It's never been diagnosed in a man in history. So wow great job idiot.

no im not a woman and that statement is shit

bump

which personality do you prefer most?
>wakes up
>realises you got DID
>faps
>Sleeps

the one which is distant, all others are fake

Big deal, so have we. Try to reach an internal consensus. Listen to all parts. You will find that the splitting becomes less severe. Abuse, right?

i just realised how crazy i sound

no actually ive never had any childhood traumas

Oh... Alright then, that is actually very unusual. Any other noteworthy events you can recall?

AMA = ask me anything.

Since you have DID should read Ask US anything...

>pic remotely related...

i had severe depression in elementary school

topkek

That makes me suspect that there's more going on here. Something that you may be repressing. Children that young don't get severe depression unless something is severely wrong.

i was extremely high functioning and apparently didnt have a filter for thoughts, i sort of went insane and coped with it by distancing myself, at least thats how i see it