Hi Sup Forums. In need of some fatherly advice here

Hi Sup Forums. In need of some fatherly advice here.
>be me, into video games
>have a group chat full of all my online friends
>add my irl girl of my dreams into here. let's say her name is Lexi.
>I've been good friends with Lexi for many years and she's dating some fuckface from Canada
>group chat full of my friends start to get to know Lexi
>eventually they add Canadanigger, let's say his name is Alex
>from what Lexi has told me, Alex is a cunt
>mfw group chat takes in Alex as their newest friend
>Fuck Lexi at this point. I start getting close to this other girl in the chat, say her name is Elizabeth
>Elizabeth is not too shabby, cool girl, but I still like Lexi a bit, she likes me
>Lexi goes into depressed mode when she finds out I'm with another chick
>obv my reaction is "you could've dumped Alex at any point" but I don't tell her that
>a month passes
>Lexi finds out that Alex cheated on her with some other girl from group chat
>ohshit.jpg
>Alex leaves chat
>Lexi tells me what happens
>she's got screenshots from this girl telling Alex that she wants to lap up his cum
>Alex being the abusive fuck he is, goes on to constantly try to make Lexi believe that he still loves her
>I'm with Elizabeth so I can't really jump into this
>a month passed
>Elizabeth, that cunt fucking cheated on me with some fuckboy from her school
>fuck that bitch
>I'm after Lexi again
>Lexi is still with abusive af Alex who claims he'll kill himself if she breaks it off.

Keep in mind that Lexi is a really nervous shy girl who is super sub. She's terrified of this guy. I've asked her to block him and she won't. She likes me and I like her, and we made an agreement that if she breaks it off, we can be together. How do I pull this off Sup Forums?

Kill Alex

BREAKING NEWS

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

BREAKING NEWS

become a sociopath and dont give a shit

Hard to give any actual advice on this.

I'd say your best bet is to talk it out with lexi. Tell her to dump alex.
Go on a few dates, fall hard for each other, ???, profit.

Also: if fuckface is in canada then why the fuck doesnt she just break up? Not like he could do anything about it.

Dude. She's just a whore and is playing you.

Oh shit, something similar happened to me in my group chat a while ago, I'll post my story, keep thread alive

Happened to me too. Why I say this.

Op here - fairly certain she's not a whore. She's been my best friend for a couple years now and is just really emotionally unstable.

Same. I will say again. Whore. Don't listen to me whatever. Unstable bitches are manipulating bitches and u can't tell me that's not true. Cause it is

(not op)

>be in group chat with 10 other friends from old school
>two people at another school are in a relationship, let's call them George and Alice
>George likes one of the girls in the group chat, let's call her Emily
>Alice is a dick to Emily because she is jealous
>Emily hates Alice because she is always a dick to her
>Emily ends up sleeping with George to get back at Alice and Emily posts "convincing evidence" in the group chat
>Everyone is roasting Alice
>Friend adds Alice as a joke

This

>Alice reads everything
>Threatens to beat up the one roasting her the most, someone who goes to her school. Let's call him Bob
>Alice gets white nights from her school to mug bob on his way home
>He was pissed at us and we are no longer friends
>We still make jokes about Alice to this day

Have fun with that faggot

Let Alex kill himself because obviously he's a gamma fuckwit who d9esnt deserve to live.

Lexi reminds me of my gf. If she's really that submissive, you shouldn't just suggest she block him you should almost order her to block him. Also ask her
>Do you really think he'd kill himself if you left when he was willing to cheat on you for no reason before

Beat the shit out of friend and then leave her ass. Tell her good riddance. She'll be back in a week.

SO you are stalking dudes on line who are pretending to be women... or maybe it is just one dude pretending to be alex, lexi, and which ever one you thought you were dating.

Got to the gym, do not leave for a few years. Come out and meet actual women, talk to them, fuck them.

Even if it was a real girl, you have stalked her for years. Knock off the cringe.

Pretty fucking harsh if he's trying to get the girl

Pretty fucking harsh if he's trying to get the girl...

If she's reluctant, you need to keep on her about it and convince her it's the best thing to do, and that it would make both of you happy, blah blah. But don't get lazy about it

Stop digging through the trash OP. Other girls are watching.