Smash or pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

k-urz.
youtube.com/watch?v=PEPScfDq9mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smash!!

>those eyes
>those eyes that say "I hunger for attention"
>"i spend my days waiting for the night when I can break my sobriety and listen to indoctrinating music crafted by niggers"
>"anything real or human, I Will dismiss as weird or lame"
>"I will broadcast my drug use publicly on social media to make my life seem more interesting than it is"
>"no human but myself has any value, and when the world denies me something that I want, I have been wronged"

Pass.

smash with a rubber, dont wanna get my cock all muddy

Right or left?

preferably the one without a cock

I don't understand why people keep saying the ones you described are the easiest kind of girls to get and i cant get any of them what am i doing wrong

>smash

You're probably socially inept or slightly unattractive. Girls Iike that are so stupid and shallow that any deviation from the most basic social cues will confuse and repel them.

You don't want girls like that. They are mindless cattle.

Smash

I think I'm both but somehow i managed to get deep complicated girls for example my last gf got a degree in economy so i taught that if i managed to get a girl like her getting stupid girls would be easier but it's not
I want girls like that because im sick of long terms relationship with alot of feelings involved i just want casual sex

Probably smash

inject her full of hormones, pump her breasts several hours per day, use as hucow

moar?

Smash or pass?

How would you fuck my wife

I don't do boys

probably smash
right
pass
pass
doublesmash
smash
pass
smash
pass

imgur.com/a/twefl

6.5/10 fuck pig

Oh shit the professional is here I bet he gets so much puss puss

in a relationship for some years now
just my personal preferences dude

no need to get pissed

Obliterate

smash

Smash

I'm calling the boys, we're getting the Pequod ready.

Smash hard

Smash, reluctantly. Her tits are nice, her complexion and hair color are a combination that gets me almost every time. That expression is annoying.
Pass. Even though I won't smash, fat-tits in the background looks like a shark about to take a whale.
Smash. Corny tats, though.
Pass, on both. If I was forced to choose, the one on the right for no other reason than coin-flip.
Pass.
Was about to pass until I scrolled to the thighs. Smash.
Pass on left, Smash the right.
Pass
Pass, no body shot
Pass, no body shot.
Smash
Smash
Pass
Smash, she looks deceptively energy for a fatty.
Die
Smash
Smash
Pass, pass

i'd smash... HER FUCKING FACE IN

Smash then again in the morning

How'd u accomplish that?
Hope you've got enough energy

Smash.
Fuckable, but pass on the hair alone.
>spurs
Rescinding 'Smash'

Ya fam them bangs are fucked

quality post

Someone is projecting pretty hard. She didn't know what she was missing out on, user. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

You know how. She would be farting sperm for a few days.

rly curious

Holy shit, nice feet.

Smaaaash!
Smash.

To answer your question, no there is no God

Smash right and smash lefts face in to a brick wall in hopes it'll get better
Pass
Smash
Smash both
Pass but the dude is styling. If that's u good job.
Smash. Looks kinda like joosten but terrible. Would pass now that I think about it. Maybe.
Smash
Smash
Would smash

fuck thanks,

nice dubs,

nice tits,

nice ass,

appreciate it :)

>deceptively energy

What?

Nope. Just hate chicks like that. Never been into one. Almost got with one but didn't go through with it because she disgusted me. Now she has a kid from a high schooler.

>I'm not projecting
>here's the experience I'm projecting from

Rekt

And yet here you are posting on Sup Forums berating someone solely based on their picture. Sounds like you have your shit together, faggot.

Not really sure. With awkward chub like that and no hips she better have great tits. If she does anal I'll smash though

Energetic*
Pass. Damn shame, just a decent pair of hips would have saved her.
Pure sex.
Smash and I'm stealing that Batman band after.

thanks again user,

nice dubs

sweet nips

sauce
k-urz.
de/c110

>energetic
Fair enough, I couldn't tell if I was just too stoned to understand what you said

> No qt3.14 grill to watch the Spurs play with

When did my life go so wrong?

Smashpass! She try to keep me in open guard, i do double underspass, stack her, put the preassure and twist my body so to pass her legs. Now im in sidecontrol, hoho! Right arm comes back over her stomach to keep her hios from escaping while i take myleft hand from her left shoulder and put it under her neck. I now apply intense shoulder preassure on her upp chest as i twist my hips and get the underhook on her far side with my right arm! Blam bitch now you in trouble, full on side control! Look at judge, he gices me the points! I switch my hips and put both knees on the floor towards her, put my right knee on her stomach. Look at the judge, another 2points!

Ringdingdingding! Match is over and i beat that skinny bitch with 5-0. Thatll teach her not to compete in the open weightclass against men again!

>here's the experience I'm projecting from

Reading comprehension, faggot.

Is this your first day here, or are you just mad because the op pic is of you?

When you decided to root for the Spurs

:^)

Which one and how?

thats a fucking dude

>tfw truth trolled

yes, she is nice enough to take to bed, then after she is loosened up and half drunk invite my bi/gay friend over so we can give her the DP treatment

well shit

gotta step away for a few, will check this bread on return

thanks again user, if this thread 404's before

smash

You pretty much put my impression of her into words.

She has stupid eyes. Probably bitchy too.

those tits are fake

Is this pic any better or nah?

Con
>Fat
>Entitled bitch face
>Bit piggy looking
Pro
>Ginger
If she has a firebush smash, if not pass.

Do you act like a douche? If not that is your problem.

>firebush
I was a sub to a ginger with a firebush. I spent countless hours eating her out and admiring her bush.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEPScfDq9mU
All I want is for a woman like this to sit on my face.

Her bush was more trimmed than that. She joined me in the shower one morning and had me get on my knees and pissed all over me. I licked her clean.

I prefer the bigger bush, i love the feeling of it tickling my face during a 69. And of coarse firebush is best bush.

smash or pass?

i would smash literally anything I'm so desperate please help me

Don't worry, 97% of guys here are the same, they say pass but all that actually means is they wouldn't brag about it. They would still smash though.

Looks cute to me, I'd gladly do her.

Smash