What can I do with this information?

What can I do with this information?

Return them to the person?

drive

Kill yourself

drive

have a drivers license after your sex change operation faggot

Sell to underage girl for fake ID. Make 50 bucks.

Or, you know, just mail it to the owner, because there's not much you can do with just a license.

Who is she to you OP...need to know

Never thought I'd see Sup Forums turn into a bunch of white knight faggots.

Wipe your ass with it, find person, return it shitstained.

Wait she's not even 20 yet... no one would buy that so never mind

kill yourselft retard

Return them to the address in person which will lead to you finally getting your first real non-anime girlfriend.

>protip: Wear a suit and bring chocolates and roses.

Hi newfriend.

kys

sell it to a dumb underage for a bj

roll this ;)

You could always go on b with a thinly veiled personal army request

Dude, you really can't do anything with that information. Do you want me to tell him/her to subscribe to magazines and order pizza's to her home?

the girls in the pics do not look the same person

Not really much he could do with it.

The longer he holds onto it, the more likely she will eventually get a new one and those will become invalid.
I guess he could do this

signature's not the same

Post it on Sup Forums!

Signatures evolve dumbass

guess the one at the right killed the other and assumed her identity, like in the talented mr. ripley

Dude, I suck at identification. I would swear that's a different chick ...if they change their hair . I'm loss

but they take SOOOOO many candies!! :(

Girls change a lot between 16 and 18.

Not usually that much. Very weird. And the eyes are a bit different... but that could be make up. Maybe she has a twin sister take the driving test for her so when she needed to sign for license it came out like that.

wait a year, sell on craigslist.

You can make a thread on Sup Forums and give it to strangers who know what to do with it.

Sexchange. Otherwise I don't known . Steal their identity somehow , maybe order a creditcard. Find out where they live , wait for the postman, check their mail (if they have a mailbox for apartments with a lock maybe write a note that tells the mailman to put the mail in a bag, just make sure to remove the bag before they come back from work), take the card , buy bitcoin, sell bitcoin, buy a gay prostitute since you are a fag.
Not sure if this shit works where you live,except the being a fag part.

start a myspace

True. Maybe she grew up and started saying she wanted people to be able to read her signature as opposed to just chicken scratch... but it's easier to forge signatures when they do that.

I've always kept my chicken scratch sig since I was a kid