Is this the most beta thing ever?

Is this the most beta thing ever?

We could all laugh, but I bet that we are all susceptible to something similar happening to us.

i'm cringing right now

no, because i know any girl talking to me isn't a real girl

touchè

I love you

I'm literally a girl and I'm talking to you right now.

>I'm literally a girl
I'm Michelle Obama and I agreed with this fine young lady

you gave me a sad user

Hillary Clinton here I also agree with that fine young lady.

How do I get catfished? I've always wanted to try it

>I'm literally a girl
ossama ben ladin here.Back from the grave!!!

It's easier to catfish then to be catfished

wtf he could just go buy a girl in china....

Okay, but how do I get catfished?

>We could all laugh, but I bet that we are all susceptible to something similar happening to us.
Maybe we're susceptible BECAUSE we stopped laughing at idiots being idiots. Tolerance, acceptance, live and let live, it's all dumb shit. People should fucking lambast delusion when they see it.

Dutchfag here. This guy came back to Holland this week and a radio dj called him. He said he still believes the girl is out there....

Already saw it.

You sound like a crazy person, user.

Why didn't he go get food this is fake someone wouldn't sit there and starve to death they would atleast go buy an eggroll

Crooked Hillary Clinton is wasting time on Sup Forums, hiding from questions about her dangerous & improper use of emails. Sad!

tits with timestamp or fuckoff
as is the code

Go to bed, Donald. Ivanka is waiting.

lol dude got trolled
like those nigerian scams.

y0 filename, how was he cucked ?

You know, I saw the sheer number of fembots on r9k, so might as well suspend my disbelief.

Yep.

It is.

That is why you get a qt3.14 robot bf that is too introverted to even try something like that.

It's hard to buy food in China it's all chicken feet and gutter Street food

I will always be here for you, you sweet man. I'm a girl.

WOMAN ARE JUST FUCK HOLES WITH TITS TO PLAY WO - MEN THE MORE YOU KNOW.

ever notice how chinks eat like old-timey niggers ?

Hi, I'm Bernie Sanders, and I support Hillary's campaign and endeavor to agree with this comment.

>falling for the old heavily-photoshopped chink photo routine

The guy's a fucking moron lol.

>falling for the old heavily-photoshopped chink photo routine

The guy's a fucking moron lol.

Did not mean to post twice.

feet threads
Fat/chub threads
trap threads
10/10 hideous chick threads.
MLP
Fur
Post a girl's pic you found on the internet and pretend you are dating her, then other anons will lie about what they would do with her (because they would all look at their shoes until she left the room).
FB stalk
Celeb stalk
EDC
Any thread with cringy morons trying to roll trips/quads/quints for content they should already know OP doesn't have.
Cuck and Bull (again anons in those threads would pee themselves and flee, if a girl got within 5 feet of them)

So yeah, any thread that says "All women have rejected me so this is what I will settle for." or "All women have rejected me so I live in a fantasy wold based on lying on the internet"

Fedora on my Sup Forumsrothers.

>m-muh waifu... *dies*

nigga... you doin it all wrong

And he's Dutch. That makes it even better!!!

Lel

You forgot the ''u mad white boi?'' threads.

Crap, thanks.

It's terrible. I would not be susceptible to it, but that is because I wont wait more than an hour for anyone. If you fall behind, you get left behind. But there was a time 15-20 years ago when I might have waited 4 hours in this situation. I cant laugh at this poor dude though, as I understand how lonely you can feel in this life. I think my saving grace is my natural skepticism.

Oh look another crazy Dutch bastard, what a surprise.

Hahahahaha i have not laughed like that in awhile.

test

stupid imbecil, wait just for 5 minutes, then chau

test

>Malnutrition

Why didn't he grab some chinese food at the airport?

troof.
sadly they spam this board with their delusions.

chinese food in china is actually pretty horrible, so he probably tried but threw up.

It's sad and pathetic but it's understandable, because a lot of men are very desperate out there.so I'm not surprised.