>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice b8.

you already fucked up

;)

Almost Quads damn it!

This is your first time posting b8 isn't it?

No youtuber should be driving a lambo like that dirty nigger in OPs pic

rucka rucka ali

Youtubers
>OP is 13 yo...

YouTube? Normie fags. As a proud hipster, I use Vimeo.

>A youtuber that uses vimeo
>Youtuber using Vimeo

Videogamedunkey, cr1tikal and Mikasacus

Here's a real one niggers

Fuck off you little 13 year old underage this isn't you're place, i'll use the easy or the hard way

>implying
I'm actually 24

gud choice m8

>oldfags thinking they've avoided the bait
>triggered by 13 yo trying to bait

LeafyisHere
FilthyFrank
RiceGum

he's a fucking nigger

I always start my morning with some Isaac and an Egg

Cr1tikal, Sovietwomble and dunkey

He's pretty good.

the double upload man

agreed

This plus Idubbbz

oh yeah forgot about him

This one is above god tier

Agreed

lmao youtubers

Dank McDonald
He isn't me, but his content is A1.
Sub to him

No

the correct answer.

>He isn't me
>me

Ja man!

Nigahiga
Filthy Frank
ERB
Pewdipie

Kek. Yesss

Mikasacus is subtle and funny, but I have a feeling he might be a total furfag IRL. And I can't respect anyone who is a furfag

Are you 7?

Orslok si estas presente manifiestate

Ah.. autism

im sorry you have it. Not a nice condition.

These fuckbois

NormalDifficulty
DanielFromSL

I don't mind as long as his content stays at this level of quality. In fact crazy people are the most interesting imo.

He is a god

yes

god teir

aaaaaaw shieeeet, ryan is beyond god tier

Not anymore

heil

hell yeah

Boris.

>yellow teeth
>brown hair
>4.5/10 at best
>thinks their opinion matters

Kek

He's sadly underrated

>thinks their opinion matters

That's literally everyone bruh

Ya!!

You make a good point, user

inb4 what are you a seven year old retard?
filthyfrank
idubbbz
h3h3
vinesauce joel/vinny
pewdiepie
dunkey
sibladeko

cr1tikal is hot.

I'm a fucking faggot.

lmfao he's a cringelord but i love getting stoned and watching him

He'll yeah

ahahah he's so fucking cringy
his accent fucking sucks and he keeps forcing the whole slavic meme despite it being old as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

Are you an acoustic twelve year old?

It's gay not to want to get fucked in the ass by him.

My recommended channels. Lets Play and music omitted intentionally.

Ashens - Reviews dollar store products and various retro items. This guy has been a fixture of my YouTube experience for years now and he still makes me lose my shit laughing every now and then. There is no comfier channel imo.

AgentPXQ - The home of Tales Of Mere Existence. A pretty good series of videos where he mostly goes on depressed rants and draws accompanying pictures on paper. Nowadays he leans on self deprecation too much so you might not want to subscribe, but it's a backlog worth going through. My favorite is "Coffee Shop Customers."

BrewStewFilms - Very similar to AgentPXQ but is a comedy channel. He mostly tells stories about when he was a kid. This guy is a natural born comedian and makes me laugh with every video he makes.

Crowbcat - A brilliant video editor who cuts various clips together to tell the story of big events in gaming culture.

Deep Digger Dan - There's a whole world of metal detecting and treasure hunting channels on youtube. This one is my favourite. He finds stuff like ancient coins and war artifacts. My favorite video from him is about finding a WW2 German mobile phone. You'll learn a lot about history on this channel.

GradeAUnderA - Aggressively British man rants about random things. Not much else to it but I find his sense of humour infectious.

Grand Illusions - An old man shows off the various doodads he's collected over the years. Warning: Highly addictive.

MillionDollarExtreme: These guys have become synonymous with red pill stuff because of Sam Hyde's various social stunts but that's not what this channel is about. Comedy channels that post actual comedy skits and not shitty pranks or reactions is a rare thing so it's worth checking out. And even though they push the irony angle, something I'm sick to death of, they do it the right way. Watch "College Cunts" for the best example of what I mean.

There's a few more which will be finished in next post.

mans got a point

morgan gavin

2000 characters is not enough.

Neil Cicirega - Jack of all trades when it comes to funny or interesting video stuff. Probably the most hip and modern channel on the website, and I mean that in a good way.

Primitive Technology - Australian man goes out into the wilderness and crafts things using only what would have been available in paleolithic times. He then uses the tools he creates to craft more and more advanced things. A common joke about him is that he's playing Minecraft in real life and will eventually build a space ship to fly to Mars.

RedLetterMedia - Movie Reviews. Watching this one is more about the personalities than hearing the quality of movies, so there's not much to say.

Vsauce - Science channel where various heady concepts are explored in ~20 minutes. It's very pop science but sometimes that's okay.

He could give me the business any day