I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums...

So im dating a girl from a state over and we've been super close n shit blah blah. So I introduce her to my best friend and we play together and talk together. (all 3 of us)

Eventually she tells me she has feelings for my friend and later on my friend tells me he has feelings for her too. We've grown less close and idk what to do Sup Forums.

A real friend would have cut her off if his best friends girl tells him she loves him, but this fuckhead remains close with her and now they're fucking besties

Wat do Sup Forums?

Ask any questions if shits unclear

Well OP, you pretty much just lost. There is nothing you can do because he has already shown her that he is the better man.

cukd lad, move on

My friend keeps telling he's "not about that" he'd "never do that to me" but who tf knows what they DM eachother behind my back

let em fuck dude

they obvs want to

luke

So you own her because you saw her first? If she got with him then maybe she wasn't into you in the first place.

TL;DR: Let them be and get another one, beta.

No not luke :)

CUCK

>sage the cuck threads
clint eastwood calls your generations pussys.
rightfully. cause any real man would've dumped the bitch long before this faggotry.

only clingy faggots keep girls who fuck other guys.
OP confirmed cuckfag.

Girls only date long distance for revenge and or to date a sugar daddy.

If you are not rich or not a cuck, than dump that bitch.

Stop dating her/seeing her, she'll eventually cheat on you. Basically the same thing happened to me except I'm the douchebag friend. We both had feelings for each other and she eventually made a move on me, ended up fucking behind my best friend's back. Eventually he caught on and I stopped talking to him, she became my girlfriend and we've been dating for 3 years kek

Throw acid in her face, cut off his balls

Well, kick him in the balls to make your alpha status undoubtful. Afterwards, your bitch should come back

Yes I fucking own her

cut them both off you fucking retard.

kek, do this op

"Besties"? You must be a fucking high school kid, you are not supposed to be here. Also, he's gonna fuck her and you cannot do anything about it, probably he's already doing it but they agreed to hide it from you since you're a poor little faggot and they'd rather not hurt your precious feelings.

OP here. This is funny no one is actually telling me to stay. I think the reason im hanging on is because i dont think i'd find a girl like her :/

Man the fuck up, moron. The World is full of girls, you are idealizing that cunt. Post a pic so that we can see if she really is worth the effort.

Dump her op.
If she wants you she'd break contact with him to focus on you.
It's just a girl, it'll be okay eventually.
(Otherwise buckle up fucker, you're in for an emotionally crushing experience that makes you want to kill yourself or your friend, its the worst).
Source: I was that friend, it was terrible for everyone.

Hold on this bitch straight up told you she has feelings for someone else and you don't know what to do?

Even if you do win her back, you've already seen how easy it is for her to look at other guys like that despite your relationship. Bitch isn't built for monogamy and she'll eventually fuck your friend over too when she finds some even more interesting dick to climb on. She's basically climbing a dick rock wall and continually looking for a better dick to grab on to as she ascends the mountain of dick and leaves your dick behind.

And speaking of your friend, fuck that faggot too. It's not some bitch you both have a crush on, it's your girlfriend. If his behavior with her is out of line. If he can't respect that, then tell him to fuck off and cut his ass off. Clearly he's too fucking beta to move on because he's so caught up on the attention of one bitch that he's willing to ruin his friendship over it.

tl;dr cut them both off, they don't respect you

Shut up pussy, date her and be cheated on or move on faggot

Not gonna do that haha. The funny thing is idek if my friend knows what she looks like. But for all i fucking know she could be sending him messages like "wanna see what i look like?"

manipulative cunt

Wtf does this even mean? He's never seen her? Are you like 13yo?

Ofc not. Fuck that bitch one last time, dump her and move one.
>bonus points: drop nudes

This!

If you're really their true friend, I advice you to be a friend and support their decision. Be her shoulder to cry on or her back to lean on. That's what a true friend would do.

Dude what...
This thread is bait and op is a massive fucking beta

I clearly said shes a state over moron. How tf would he know what she looks like

Everyone thinks that bud, it's called oneitis. They're all "special" until you realize that's just your hormones clouding your judgement. You'll find someone better, but you're gonna have to commit to being a better person yourself if you expect to.

If she was able to develop feelings for someone else it's because of a couple things. Number 1 is you were most definitely too clingy. That's evidenced by the fact that you believe she's this irreplaceable snowflake dream girl. Number 2 is it's long distance. Long distance never works.

Long distance never works.

Long distance never works.

So anyway this bitch is the same as a million other bitches even if she makes your tummy tingle with those nice little emotions every now and then. Other girls will do that too.

Work on being less reliant on validation from women and better ones will come to you. Try not to take my advice harshly, I do it out of love.

Im going to send my friend the responses to this thread. These are golden. Hopefully these make him feel like the piece of shit he is. Thanks fags

a real friend doesn't d-block their bro

Went through this first hand as the "fuckhead". Tell him you think he should distance himself, and tell her the same, and from there whoever doesn't adhere to that is the real fuckhead. Protip: it's probably the woman.

Do you live in the 19th century? There's this Facebook thing you may've heard of. And there's a shitload of other means to send pics.
OP, you have had sex with this girl, right? Please confirm this is not some sort of "We play WOW together and she promised she'll marry me if I stay virgin until 2025" kind of relationship.

Send them to your ex-girl too so she knows she'll never truly be happy until she changes her lifestyle.

lol, he already did 'that'
he's just being a hypocrite by now

Did you ever met her in person?

The Start of your Theme Song

I want to be the biggest cuck,
Like no cuck ever was.
To welcome him is my real test,
To cuck me is his cause.

If I got how things really are he's being the only one that does the right thing here, OP is a massive delusional fag.

>cut them both off
Don't do this OP. If you do this, they win. They'll know that they've hurt you and will laugh about it every day while they're having sex.

What you should do is stick with them and pretend you're okay with their relationship. That way, you win because they'll think you're not hurt.

Be his best man at their wedding, for good measure.

You know how relationships work, right?

if I'm dating a chick and she wants to fuck my bro then idgaf
ill just cheat on her and fuck his bitch
no bitch will ruin our friendship

OP is probably 14, he doesn't know shit. He's in the "women are objects" stage of life, he'll grow out of it when he hits late puberty.

OP here that wasnt me who said he owns her

irk does he even tumblr smh

Are you into MMW by any chance?

I know these feels too user

I wouldn't bet on that. He's on Sup Forums afterall.

Nice dubs, but you still look as a prepubescent kid. Did you or did you not meet this girl in real life?

Not yet, we've been dating since fathers day and she says she wants to wait a year before we meet... (another fucking red flag i know)

Fair enough, is probably gonna become a fedora tipper, one of those desperate bastards posting "clever" hookup lines on unknown asian girls FB page posing as a good guy only to fail miserably and suddenly reveal their shitty attitude.

Well... I've fucked my friends girlfriend lots of times and he has never known about that. I can tell you that you will be betrayed by this bitch.

get out of the way of their happiness

sounds like personal experience, fag

no i just don't see at as shameful if its your bro. real friends share

just don't take the bitch seriously if she cheats. but be grateful if your friend exposed her by fucking her slutty ass

Goddamn, I knew it! She's probably a dude in disguise.

Serious response:

>Play it really chill. Just pretend like you don't care at all, in fact, tell them you're super happy for them, etc.
>Start bringing a new girl around who is like 2-3 points hotter than this other girl
>Really shove it in their faces how gorgeous, successful, amazing, etc she is
>Be extremely affectionate with her in front of them

>Fuck hot new girl

> At this point old girl will want to hop on your dick. You can choose to fuck both girls at the same time, or be super alpha and "nicely" tell her that you're offended she would try to ruin your relationship and that she had her chance, so fuck off.

>Ride away into sunset with sunglasses on motorcycle

and she "chooses not to video call on skype" but i know its not some 45 year old grown ass fag like you gaylords

btw my friend fucked a girl i was cheating on and i high fives him

Got any pics of her?

Don't waste my time, you useless double nigger.

yea, but im not going to post

You must be joking. You must. There's no way you seriously believe this is a normal situation or that yours can be defined as a relationship.

OP, serious question: how old are you?

Congrats, I guess

You got a typo m8, what you need is the word "hope"

I skimmed your thread and read your post user.

Hello user.
This girl seems to like attention shes getting from both sides.
Your friend is just lusting after your lady friend

They seem to be doint this for excitement however its not really good morals for a friend and girlfriend to have.

I suggest you find better people to call friends. There is a lot of females out there user. Human ones! who will appreciate you.

This nigga gets it right.

>my sexy horny girlfriend, and my muscular confident handsome best friend ended up fucking
>HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??

Just find another girl lol. Not that hard to do.

OP here
Hey user, i guess you're right she kinda is an attention whore and has no morals and neither does my "best friend". I think she's too immature to understand how relationships work

>inb4 op is dating a 9 year old

>>Just find a girl
Fixed it for ya

How old are you? The three of you I mean.

Yeah I guess that works too. Lol

Come on OP leak their info now.

move on OP.
She may have been interested in you but as you saw it wasnt enough.
that "friend" doesn't respect you, if this happen once and you let it pass it will happen again.

find a girl in your town, long distance relationships are pointless.

find better friends.

Why?

Thanks for the advice. I guess it would be harder to get a girl in person though

This guy has it all down pat OP.

My guess is that since you wrote "9yo" rather than -say- "12yo" you are about 14. This would explain A LOT.

Get the fuck out. Ditch 'em both Shady where your gun at?
Dude I've had the same thing, trust me.
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Share their information already!

Why? What are your cons exept being a cuck?

It is not easy and i know they hurt your feelings however you need to disconnect these people from yourself..

They want your upset reaction. Its part of the excitement they are doing this for.

Do not allow people to manipulate you..

Edgy

This.

Info of the "best friend" would be enough, no need to harm the girl. We could help you getting revenge on the fucker and/or get proof they are indeed doing stuff behind your back.

Roll

Reroll

Havent read thread yet but "play together?" are you letting her blow him or some shit or just partying and shit?.

Your friend is doing what most guys would do and just go for the pussy. Sadly you get to be the one who has to understand or deal with it. If it was a big enough problem when either your girl or your bro said the feelings shit you woulda voiced up and said something, in the end they would still do their shit though and maybe have a bit of guilt perhaps.

Sadly you either get to roll with it or cut ties with im guessing ex now and bro.

Shes from a state over, i dunno even what the fuck you do but you can find another girl and let them "deal" with the long distance shit cause I bet you it doesn't work out in the end.

Don't fucking crawl back to her if that shit happens just move on and find a new girl. If your friend tries to steal that one too it's brawl time. Win or lose you gotta fucking brawl. Im thinking way too far ahead though man.

TLDR: Stay friends with em or cut it off. Find a new girl. Don't let buddy steal your pussy and if he tries show him you are tired of his shit. Goodluck man.

Yeah i understand, its just weird cutting off my best friend like that i guess he really let me down and i failed to realize he's really not my friend anymore...

Just a proof I'm not samefagging here

This literally happened to me a week ago. Just let it go and stop being a pussy. You're only a cuck if you give a shit.

Maybe get the fuck off Sup Forums and stop being a sensitive little bitch? Just my advice newfag.

hahaha thanks for the luck. Funny guy

This guy never met the girl in person, they play videogames. Not even joking.
He's dumping a friend cause both of them fell for an unknown person they've never met nor seen, she's probably a pedo dude or a nigerian prince.

Dude, if shes so easily swayed then she never really wanted to be with you. Better now than later, you're friend is doing you a favor. Best to just drop that shit.

Im just fuckin high and honest and shouldnt be moving right now. I am saying what I believe though heh.

>serious response
>implies beta OP can pull any of that off

come on man, you're just being cruel now

Its okay.
You will make a lot of friends. Some great and some not so great.

A betraying friend will do it again if opportunity comes

Same with your lady friend. If she cheated once chances are she will do it again if she believes she wont get caught...

Like i said though. There is a lot of females out there.