Is my girlfriend getting too fat? She gained like 50 lbs since the day I met her and I don't know what to do...

Is my girlfriend getting too fat? She gained like 50 lbs since the day I met her and I don't know what to do. I love her and I love chubby woman but is this too much?

She looks similar to my gf, but she have smoother skin and better face. Dude, just told her to get fit. Also help her do this.

She looks like a plump basted Thanksgiving turkey.

She looks like a thinner girl that is melting

panda panda panda panda

She looks just fine.

Yeah, she's getting a little too fat for that bikini. You should both join a gym. If she protests, tell her that you need her encouragement to reach your goals. Get her to workout with you

More cushion for the pushin, now that she is chubby you can treat her like complete horse shit and get away with it because shes self consious and thinks your her only chance.

Get her to go running with you. Or deal with some chub.

I know you like chubby women user, but honestly encourage her to lose some weight. Get in shape with her, and you'll have a qt3.14 waifu who looks like this, and not a degenerate landwhale that will be dead by 50

Yeah she's fat and better start exercising and eating better before it gets worse...I'd still fuck the shit outta her though

You can also be a hell of a lot cheaper and refuse to buy her expensive shit, even deny her sex sometimes she'll turn into a fucking slave for you and do whatever you want.

That's not chubby, that's obese. Disgusting.

she's alright. it's the shine from the oil on her body. it adds 50lbs.

Leave her. Already too fat. You did nothing wrong except being a nice person. I'm guessing that she didnt had all those ugly tattoos either when you met her. Shit is gona get worst. Be honest and direct to her. If she gets mad you know she's not the girl of your life

Been there before. It is very hard subject to approach because of all the new age liberal fag bullshit; love your body even if you are a house

Man the harpoons!

Is that your gf?

Personal taste. If pic related is her I'd be uncomfortable being with her in public but thats thats just me

Bro you should try and gain 50 pounds it'll either make her want to change or you'll end up with a tighter girl. I dunno

You already know the answer user

LMFAO!!!

Stop eating badly around her. Stop snacking or buying shit food. GF's get lazy once they land a man. Don't encourage this and don't be afraid to tell her. You were attracted to her when she was 50lbs less. Letting her get fatter and less desirable will only hurt you both in long run.

She also could us a long run.

She looks like she is about to burst.

Dump her for that shit tier tattoo of Homer Simpson on her arm, and the Homer Simpson you see when she stands naked in front of you.

Yeah that tat is fucking lame

Not your girlfriend. Same post was made not hours ago just with a different fatty Patty. Eat shit and die nigger cunt.

if stomach is getting bigger then titties its time to let it go.
Luckily i lucked out with my gf, she has been eating alot of pizza hut and pizza pops and its all almost going to her ass and tits. pic related she used to have almost no ass 3 months ago.

This

post boobs.

How tall is she?

send her my way, i wife her for you, and make her happy

Moar pls :)

Chubs are a question of personal taste. If you've gotta ask the question you already know the answer.

Personally I'd plough her senseless, just the right size for me.

Is this her, too?

good luck sculpting that lard into this

damn she's unhealthy as fuck OP.

I'd leave someone like that.

disgusting and so vain

still too big and fat for me.
more petite please. those look like horse legs.

If you love chubby women, then who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

She is very sexy tbh.

Did she eat another girl?! She's huge.

she is not fat, but those tattos and that tan are disgusting

My gf is getting fat too, what should I do? Pic related. She's like 50kgs by now.

she leaves her books out like that for 3 months? also, crap on the floor is the same. shoop e doop.

absolutely disgusting