Why does Sup Forums hate them?

Why does Sup Forums hate them?

their shit

Sup Forums doesnt give a shit about them

faggots who hate things that are numerically popular hate them

faggots who can't stand people not liking what they like hate them

I just hate the guy on the left, he's a fucking faggot. Frank's cool.

h3h3 is a jew trying to moralfag everybody on youtube while making shit content himself

Ethan's was nice in the beginning now he's just generic shit, which is pretty sad.
Frank's just fine, he knows how to not fuck up and to fuck up in a good way.

serious question: why is he a threat to you? If you don't like his or anyone's videos don't watch them and move on to something you want to do. You're like those faggots who hate bieber but all they ever do is talk about him anyway.

but hey, maybe you're just a cuck.

I used to like h3h3 but all he does is eat shit about other peoples content. Plus his videos used to be better. Now its kinda meh.
Frank is still ok but his older videos were better.

you're a fag that's what i know

I want to make love to Hila very sensually.

haha wow edgy man!!!

That's not a truly serious question, but I'll bite anyway. I don't watch his videos, I always move on and do stuff I want to do. He's not a threat to me, he's just a faggot. I haven't talked about this guy for anybody for months, this thread is the first time I've mentioned him for quite some time.

Hope that helped.

What about their shit?

he meant 'they're shit' :DD

I cant decide wether shes ugly or not.

she's ugly in a sexy way.

you all are faggots

fucking kek OP is just making the same thread over and over

Also: this is not youtube, gtfo

>shit content
boi plz, wtf do you watch with your obvious amazing, not following the herd at all, original taste

She's sexy like alien

because they are popular, and the 12-year-old edgelords who make up about 95% of Sup Forums only like things no one else likes

made like 3 vids and now that's all he does (implying your talking about other youtubers)

Are you a fucking idiot if I say I hate spaghetti does it mean I eat it all the time

No faggot h3h3 is shit and I dont watch his videos because I find them shit

Your grammar is shit.

No its Sup Forums dipshit anything goes

you're grandma is shit

edgy