So I guess Trump is not against all illegals if he's married to one

So I guess Trump is not against all illegals if he's married to one.

She has to go back.

politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/former-modeling-agent-reveals-details-about-melania-trumps-visa/
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

we need more hot white women in this country. she can stay and i'd support her bringing in all her russian white babe model friends.

Sure I'm fine with keeping her but it's the irony that makes it so great

yes, the hypocrisy. americans hate that shit. i gurantee that clinton's team were well aware of the fact. they are playing the game of politics on a high level.

Didn't use the ammo in until needed. Sounds about right for the shillary campaign

except they shoot themselves in the foot every other leak in their company

This was already proven bullshit.

cbsnews.com/news/former-modeling-agent-reveals-details-about-melania-trumps-visa/

Hill shills go home

Both sides do constantly. This election year is fucked. Two of the most hated people in America and one of them will be president. Fucked I tell you.

Oh good! Her modling agency said it was ok so that makes it true

hard to say. in many ways the email leak proved there was no evil monster hiding in the closet. it was like 6 shitty emails that were discarded in other emails. and then the russian/trump thing was more damaging than it ever could have been without the email leak.

it could be they released shit themselves.

@698079923
She obtained a work visa though.

Do you even know how immigration works kiddo?

Shills get @s, not (You)s btw

That article is an interview with Mrs Trump... That's a distraction piece and doesn't say Shit about legality.

she was working (modeling) in the US a year before she had a visa that allowed her to.

that's the allegation anyway

Except she applied in 96 but started working in 95. That's when her nuddies came out

YOU SHUT UP LIBERAL CUCK SHE ISN'T ULLEGAL

It's going to depend on the debates, like pretty much every election in recent history. Except in this case the winner is the one who smears their opponent better.

Only reason Romney lost was because he dropped the ball in the last two debates.

You mean the debates Trump is trying to puss out of?

Did you know news papers are written so atleast at eight year old can read it and understand.

So maybe electoral candidate might have their speeches are written so even small kids can understand and just because kids can't vote doesn't mean it's not worth having their admiration

Because you know this for a fact right? No damming eveidence otherwise like the politico article states?

Hillary
>over 100 classified emails
>lied to public constantly
>lied about the FBI saying she didn't lie
>DNC leak showed the entire primary was corrupt in favor of clinton
>wants to raise taxes on the middle class.
>so caught up in lies she just has coughing fits when she doesn't know what to say
>wants to let in refugees without vetting them

Hillary for prez!!!1

Trump
>Says to stop muslim immigration and properly scan and backround check potentially dangerous people
>Build wall to force people to immigrate legally and protect america from drugs and weapons
>says to any country who hacked hillary to release all the emails she deleted

Boo Trump ur a fascist

Pretty good, pretty good.

>implying trump wont drop out bcus the media and corrupt repubs will ostracize him
>implying hilary wont die soon after
>implying obama wont be stuck in office for another couple years
poor obamars.

or hillary is trying to cover up like she did with bernie?

this is b8

how many news confrences has shillary done the past year?
compare that to how many trump has done in the past 3 months alone.
it's not his fault shillary supporters are terrorists against freedom and violently attack trump supporters.

first of all i don't believe trump is a fascist. even though there's lots of "proof" out there

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

yes, reddit sucks. who cares.

2nd, what part of my statement made you think i support hillary for president?

You must only be watching the GOP side because the grammar significantly increases when you switch over to the democrates side. Its policy and procedure over there and not "it will be great, believe me"

You mean how Trump pussed out debating Sanders too.

Excellent point.

He never said he'd puss out of them, he just didn't like how they were set up nest to NFL games and wanted a rescheduling.

He wouldn't back out of debates, that's a campaign killing mistake that ruined Jimmy Carter against Reagan.

@698081046
Hey look, the shills are learning to speak like us, unfortunately they're still very easy to identify.

every fucking day we see this post
>m-muh donald trump is stupid
You dont do shit for Sup Forums, and seeing as how liberals are so desperate for hillary to win they post this everyday, Trump is doing something right
kill yourself newfag shill, Sup Forums has always supported Trump and we all know you are newcomers

Saying career politicians are playing politics on a high level is sort of a silly statement.

Mind you, I'm not in disagreement, but you might as well be saying, "haters gonna hate".

he's reaching the level where debates won't hurt him. if he rises up another 5-10 points by the time, which is possible, he may chicken out. but right now, if the debates were today, he would certainly participate.

>obama stays in office
you stupid?

who cares

all Trump does is put his foot up his ass deeper and deeper

I and the rest of America already know why we should be electing Clinton

we don't need any press conferences

>reddit

faggot

You realize he can't do a debate that wasn't sanctioned by either party right?

It would've caused both him and Sanders having to drop the race.

i guess so. yeah, maybe yuo're right. but you have to have some admiration for the way she's doing it. obama telling the GOP that they should dump trump was genius. whoever came up with that strategy is a fucking genius.

nonsense.

Doesn't matter what Trump said.

He's pussing out because Clinton would mop the fucking floor with him.

And Trump is going to accuse the Clinton campaign of trying to hijack his shit. This will to be the big "reason" why there won't be debates.

Bullshit

Trump pussed out. You are defending a pussy and a coward who can't match brains with bluster.

Kinda surprised you can refute this gentleman's statement. After all, ALL CAPS = correct assertions.

no he did the same thing hillary did with bernie. realized the rigged election had worked and bernie wasnt going to win.

trump would destroy hillary in a debate

>Clinton would mop the floor with him
he destroyed 16 other candidates with better payrolls and more "experience".
she could barely beat one old jew

you fucking paid shill

can we just stop replying to these threads? Once liberals realise they are being ignored they will throw a fit and not want to come on Sup Forums anymore

yep, thats right, still not shillary suporter here

No he didn't. Trump just made childish insults and pushed his own notoriety.

You're 12 faggot. Face it.

shut up frogfag

waste of trips

Trips confirm, Kek wills we stop replyign to shill threads.

Anyone want Trump general Sup Forums edition?

that bitch is fucking plastic

Trump is a racist who wants to deport anyone who isn't white.

What's there to refute?

>48 replies
>12 posters
nice job samefagging you cunt
there cant be more than 3 liberals in this thread

For sure. It certainly seems that Trump is being out politiced (inb4 faggoty, I know it's not a word) pretty bad now that it's on to the general election. But I guess we'll have to wait and see if that translates to votes

I wish people would present legitimate political arguments about Trump instead of bashing him with irrelevant opinions.

trips man here, i do

>deport anyone who isn't white
thats not what he wants to do but is that really a problem?

Get out.

He wasn't to deport the people crossing the border illegally. So shut the fuck up, learn what he's saying, and stop preaching your misinformation.

TRUMP GENERAL Sup Forums EDITION, GET IN HERE

" SHE ISN'T ULLEGAL"
While barely intelligible, I believe the man's point was made in an extraordinary if not unorthodox mode of communication. Please see previous post on ALL CAPS.

Ok how about his idea to kill terrorists families or anyone who isn't white? Getting rid of the genivea convention and allowing "advanced interrogations" which would make us just like ISIS

is this the new story of the day?

SHE IS ILLEGAL. Does it even out now?

Since when was this ever a problem for Sup Forums?

All this sounds like stuff we would get behind years ago.

her retard when did he ever say to kill non white people. also what do you care if they torture some foriegn fuck who fucks with the Great United States Of American

In Sup Forums it's fine but edgy as Fuck in the real world

That's the only ethnic group left

Trump isn't going to win you fucking dipshit.

He is a racist who puts his foot in his ass every fucking time he opens his mouth.

Stay triggered faggot. You're 12 if you support an unstable racist retard dipshit like Trump.

Or about right for any campaign.

yeah it really ultimately is what Trump wants to do

and thanks for being honest stormfag

Fuck you. Stop making apologies for Trump's cringing 8th grader worldview.

fuck you frogfag

you shills need to stop putting fag at the end of everything.
really killing the mojo

Good show! Your display of reading comprehension and adaptability to newly developed skills is most impressive! I look forward to seeing your use of this newly aquired skill in the future!

ALL CAPS = correct assertions without burden of citation.

Good thing the source was OPs post!

I'm a liberal and I spent this time trolling a different (I think) liberal. These threads are just fun now.

shut up faggot

Da white wimmin

exactly why trump will end up getting the black male vote

He currently has 0 in Illinois and they have a lot of blacks in Chicago

you're a trumpfag

don't kid yourself
you are putting the message out there even though you think you're just doing this for the lulz

not even desperate

Clinton has this election sewn up

you are all 12 year old faggots who want a meme candidate

not happening

Besides the point old chap but a good effort! The point is simply that refuting an assertion said with such reverence will only result in folly! If you are to again encounter such a proud and profound text based verbal onslaught it is probably best to move on! Your chances of swaying any resulting debate in your favor is minimal at best!

Unless of course you have nothing better to do then go right ahead. It has been a pleasure wasting your time.

Oh but sir, I think you have rushed to judgment. If you but knew my liberal credentials you may tend to think otherwise.

How long did it take you to write that paragraph? I only wonder due to curiosity for how long you spend going through a thesaurus to still say absolutely nothing.

Stop trying to create these lies you shills.

If you need a thesaurus for any of those words I suggest you read more. The post took about a minute.

Nope.

no you need a thesaurus for almost all that get off your high horse you prick

guess that means he's smarter than OP

Well said! You win this round!

sure kid.

sure kid