Sup Forums im fucking the girl im in love with who is also my best friend...

Sup Forums im fucking the girl im in love with who is also my best friend, but I want to kill myself because ill never be with her in anyway more than that, and she'll eventually find a guy she does love and Ill just have to fuck off because I dont want to deal with feeling like shit seeing her with another guy. What do I do Sup Forums, I dont want to kill myself, or stop fucking her, what other options do I have

do what i did, tell her how u feel dumbass better than killin urself

>I want to kill myself

Then do it already you fucking faggot so someone else can fuck her.

Also post pics.

Quit fucking around and talk to the girl you hopeless jackass fuck get off Sup Forums and quit asking us assholes for help god damn fix your own shit fuck

>ill never be with her in anyway more than that
Why?

If you don't think you can handle sex with her, don't have sex with her. Either you find a way to make her magically fall in love with you (SPOILER; it is not going to happen) or that's what you have to do. Good luck, man.

literally have talked about being with her on multiple occasions, almost were together at one point but she called it off, says she doesnt want that kind of thing with me, not sure why exactly

got no pics, also I dont actually want to kill myself, it just makes me feel really shit.

Having a best friend you can fuck regularly is infinitely better than having a relationship partner

Just let life happen. Stop doing, start watching. sitback and see what life has for you. Turn expectator mode on. Don't worry user, you're young, just keep it as it is and wander what will happen. If shit happens, well you'll forget about it one day, nothing is forever

Being able to fuck my best friend is great, however, I want a relationship with her, so I know that I can fuck her and have her as my best friend without the threat of other people fucking it up for me, ya get my logic here?

thank you user, maybe its time to just sit back for a bit and relax

You better swoop in and at least try having a relationship with her cause when she finds another guy he's gonna start making assumptions and drive a wedge in between you two and it'll work because you are fucking and she won't jeapordize her relationship best friends or not

>best friend
>fucking her
>in love

sounds like a perfect wife, just marry her you fucking idiot.

Well yknow i would but she doesnt want any more of a relationship than fucking and being my best friend

have been trying to have a relationship with her for 4 years almost now, we almost had one at one point but she called it all off and we just stayed friends, we ended up just fucking around, its weird as fuck, she doesnt even know what she wants.

who is this? let me know please

Maybe shes desperate so she gives you fuck, but she doesnt want to be seen with you in public.

share her nudes shes a bitch anyway

I honestly feel retarded because there've been more than one 9/10 girls who've wanted to fuck and date me but i turned them all down for this one girl. Ive tried being with these girls but i cant do it, i just cant fucking bring myself to like them, compared to her they fucking suck, she's ruined women for me.

Rather than kill yourself, just keep fighting for her love until the battle kills you, then consider your suicide.

I dont think she gives a fuck tbh, she hangs out with me in public, we're affectionate in public, she could have other guys but she always comes back to me over other guys.

Youre such a fucking baby, get the fuck over her. She doesnt want it, you pussy. jesus christ.

take a shitload of nudes and blackmail her into being in a relationship with you
it didnt work the nice way for you so you have to try another approach

thats the plan at the moment, suicide can come later i guess

she fucks me, talks to me every day and has for 4 years, says she never wants me to go, we've even discussed getting a place together soon. Im not sure she knows what she wants

Good, then I shall continue my battle as well. I have all the pieces in place for my suicide, so if we both fail, then I shall see you on the other side brother.

Why don't you propose and marry her?

Lets hope it doesnt come to that, for either of us. Hope everything goes well for you.

break it off for awhile, maybe she will realize what she's missing. Worth a shot if it doesn't work your in the same position and then you can kill your self

this. cut the sex

we tried breaking it off for a bit, when we became friends again she cried and told me she never ever wanted me to leave, I told her id never leave again.

Newfags. All of you.

This woman is literally the definition of a succubus.

this made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair, thank you brother

Too much distance, both figuratively and literally.
In my mind I want to be with her so I can live for her, in reality, I just want to not be tired and I want the voices to stop.
I am a ticking time bomb and I do not want to hurt her one day.

The other thing is we tried being normal friends, she told me she didnt want to be just normal, but she didnt want to be abnormal, this girl is a fucking headfuck

Op here, please speak to somebody friend, i worry for you. Be safe.

kill her and then kys.

> That image

I'm a baker and I have never tried that with the wife. Fucking a chick covered in flour would feel pretty good. I imagine it would be so soft. Guess I'm going to have to talk her into it.

op here, it feels very good, 10/10 would recommend it, but the cleanup is a bitch and there can be chaffing if you so maybe consider lube.

Top kek

Thank you for your concern. It makes me somewhat happy to know that you care about me even though I'm this way.

Thanks for being a kind person, even on the internet.

I must continue to paint stubbornly on this damaged canvas until either a masterpiece is spun out after years of suffering, or until I am forced to stop.

Jesus son she has you in her claws!
Bitch be eatin her cake and havin it too!

She loves you too OP, she just doesn't know it. I was in a similar situation (I didn't love the girl, and we were fuck buddies). The way I got her to finally date me was to, get this, take her on a date.
Just take her on a date OP. Take her to a nice restaurant with a romantic atmosphere and put some nice food and wine in her.
That's all it takes OP. I promise.