/b Why are you racist ?

try to have an intelligent answer if thats possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3_tF_DvHOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybody is racist, some of us call it racism, others ethnicity

Because hate based on appearances is a basic human function

How do you know Sup Forums is racist?

Because some races have accomplished jack shit in the last 10,000 years, and hold humanity back. We'd probably have colonies on Mars by now if we didn't have to waste money on welfare for blacks.

Several reasons really.

I dislike the smell for a start, and it bothers me that peoples who in thousands of years developed little more than mud-based abodes feel entitled to the hard work of my people.

Why do you use an image macro from a scene that has a man singing opera to voice loud displeasure?

Just a watch this and tell me you can't just feel their inferior intelligence.
youtu.be/H3_tF_DvHOI

I didn't used to be racist. I lived in a small town where the nearest black guy lived 30 miles away. I would, in fact, defend blacks from people that I hung out with. Then when I got out of college I moved to a large city. After living near blacks for a couple years and saw them for who they were, I have become quite racist. You know, it's not even "black people". I work with 4 black guys and I think they are great. It's the niggers. And the niggers outnumber black guys 100:1. Black culture truly promotes violence, thievery, laziness, and entitlement. Anyone who doesn't see that is either ignoring the facts in front of them, or they aren't very smart.

I don't like niggers is why.
Not blacks, just niggers. They are a blight on everyone's societies, they give blacks a bad reputation, and make the world dangerous.

Why am I racist?

Years of personal experience and observation.

The real question is "how can any intelligent person NOT be racist?"

because niggers

I'm not, I hate all people equally :D

Except jews, let them all die slow and painfully in a fire

Go live in Detroit for 10 years and then come tell me that niggers are the same as any other race.

Its a meme kiddo, also lern3engrish

>try to have an intelligent answer
This is Sup Forums you cum bucket. Don't ask us to tone it down. Now fuck off newfag.

>Go live in Detroit for 10 years...
>10 days

FTFY

I'm racist against edge-lord faggots.

"I don't like" isn't logical.

Feelings are not facts or logic. Unless you believe in truthiness.

All human races are equal. Niggers, sand or otherwise, should be wiped out.

I'm racist against faggot kids, that use edge, lord, kek, and other faggot words.

It's an image macro, faggot. Learn the difference.

You didn't answer my question either.

Define "intelligent answer" apart from being "Anything that hurts my baby feelings"

racist mm, well i'm not against black ppl, i'm ok with that
but i'm very mad with fuckin dindu nuffin niggas

Facts?
Over 60% of crimes are committed by blacks.
Statistically, they're the burden of society.

because as a slav I was taught that shit early on as a kid

It's because he's a newfag

Faggot edgelord I kek at your cringebility

Go visit an all black town for a day and then come back to me

Intelligent meaning there's a LOGICAL reason to be. Logic not meaning your feelings being hurt due to you being a cuck, pussy, etc. or your lack of intelligence in which you use biases to make assumptions and generalizations.

Because blacks commit a lot of crime and more of them live below the poverty line and have a shitty culture that encourages being a criminal and talking like a retard
I wish I could like blacks people but I dont

This. And they literally can't be helped. They expect the government to take care of them and try to fix their lives and then grow resentful for getting what they asked for.

Statistically, our parents are older than black people's voting rights.

Okay, i lol'd at that. You're okay user. Unless you're a jew

I always treat everyone equally until they give me some fresh bullshit. If it's my first time meeting you, I'll treat you like anyone else. If you're acting like a stereotype goddamnit I'll treat you like one.

Yeah because detroit is generalized to everywhere and to all people who are black. Off yourself retard.

Perhaps you didn't see the rest of the post.
Let me reiterate - they are a blight upon societies, they give other blacks a bad reputation with their crimes and demeanor, and they make the world a dangerous place because of what they do, and how they act.
Hence, I don't like them.
I also don't like stupid people. Retard.

Only racist against blacks really, because I am surrounded by them and their fucking pitbulls, loud cars music, crack heads, fights, guns, and section 8 housing.

Try not being racist when you are a property owner surrounded by slum lord rentals, with houses that have 8+ occupants, three dogs and one person working.

>"I don't like" isn't logical.
I don't like being in a room full of spiders
I don't like having rattlesnakes under the house
I don't like black mold in the walls
I don't like the idea of the idea of having infectious disease carriers living next door
I don't like the smell of rotting flesh
I don't like wild animals in my yard

"I don't like" is the basis for survival and self preservation. "I don't like" is that voice of 200 thousand years of evolution and genetic experience keeping us safe.

The problem is that we are no longer to listen to "I don't like" anymore for fear of being labeled.

Not listening to "I don't like" is what is going to doom us to extinction.

mostly just satire/political incorrect humor

Because other "races" or realistically just differently developed others of the same race, are actually genetically different/crippled mostly due to long evolved environmental factors but whatever, we are just better.
But all around I hate everyone because everyone is fucked, even me. Mwah

>Statistically, our parents are older than black people's voting rights.
And for good reason. We got it right the first time.

It basically is. Any city with a similar black population has the same problems.

Conditioning.

Have yet to find a black person I get along with//who doesn't play the race card anytime something doesn't go their way, did fuck a black chick though.

Haven't had any problem with any variations of white folk (poles, BRs, etc).

Asians are violent for no reason other than group mentality, was friends with a group of them in school and all they wanted to do was fight and sell drugs.

I don't treat them any differently but I'm aware of my opinion towards them, if I was a bit more ignorant I guess I'd fear/hate them.

But there are perfectly rational reasons to explain all the dislikes in your list

Just gonna leave it here

If my experience with niggers is with Detroit niggers then how is that not a legitimate viewpoint?
If you just see dogs eating people, then you're going to associate dogs with eating people.

why aren't you user?

Because races such as, black, middle eastern, Hispanic,a and Asian all have certain stereotypes of which many of them fill. I find those stereotypes unattractive and displeasing therefore I don't like people of that race. Oh and also niggers are shitskinned idiots

Because you call us that to avoid accepting uncomfortable truths

I'm on Sup Forums, of course it's a newfag.

I'm dropping by for the chance at helping people learn.

Racism comes in two forms. It is actually very easy to explain.

First is the kind of racism where you hate someone because of his/her different genetic features. You hate them "just because" to make you feel superior. This kind is stupid bullshit.

The scond kind is a learned pattern that makes perfect sense.
If you have a series of bad encounters with people who are all from a certain ethnicity or at least all not from yours, you assume that the probability of hostile encounters with members of these ethnicities is higher than others, thus you develop a bias that serves to protect you.

For example: I am german and all have been in about 10 fights in my 30 years of life.
9 of those have been with turkish who had attacked me, one was a german who was super drunk.
Guess who I am more careful around?

It gets a bit complicated though when you "know" that certain people are more hostile towards your way of life then others because of mere hearsay.

>basically
Basically is not all. Because you lack the ability to separate some from all shows how stupid you are. That's like me saying all white people are trash cause i've seen a lot of trailer park trashy fucks.

Everyone is racist. It's part of the human condition. You either learn to live with it or you get a bunch of Nazi tattoos/have riots and loot your own neighboorhoods.

He nailed it.

Then you're a moron who cannot separate some from all. The lack of intelligence is hilarious and ridiculous.

But trailer trash doesn't make up the majority of white people.

>be me
>grow up in small rich county
>euro mom, carribean-american dad
>be well educated, well mannered, speak 5 languages
>get good job (think of the like of GS,MS,JPM, worlds largest Hedge Funds)
>live my life, mind my own business
>see how black people behave like niggers
>some people are just ignorant and stupid, some of them happen to black, asian or indian; so what?

And white people have a lot of negative stereotypes associated to them as well. If you're unable to separate stereotypes from real people and behaviors then you're truly retarded and should slit your wrists going down the road not across.

because I need another race, religion or ethnicity to use as a scapegoat for my own shortcomings and insecurities that I fail to realize.

Stereotypes are all based on everyday experiences. Your argument is as strong as it is weak. It's nothing.

because its edgy and Sup Forumskids love edgy

Really? That's funny. Then why do white people make up the majority of those who need gov't assistance? Plus, didnt you or someone above try to argue that those in detroit behaving how they do means all black people act the same? So the same argument should apply to trailer park trash too.

Ummm, nope? You can observe that certain mammals pick on their peers when they are of a significant different colour (think of albinos).

What stereotypes are those?

Just another shill for racial condition. I'm not fooled anymore.

>But there are perfectly rational reasons to explain all the dislikes in your list

The knowledge that inferior genes are destroying the most evolved species on the planet is perfectly rational
The knowledge that less evolved humans are destroying cities and entire countries is perfectly logical.
The knowledge that the people that PC insists are our equal are not capable of creating, or even functioning long term in any advanced civilization is perfectly rational.

Based on experiences full of biases, confounding variables, etc. you treat experiences as if they mean shit overall. Why would some slinny, pussy white boy always get bullied by black kids in an urban school? Cause he's an easy target, a cuck, and allows it.

It's not just Detroit though. It's any city with a disproportionately high number of black people. White people outnumber black people by quite a bit, and I don't think you're counting for that in your welfare argument. Of course individuals are different, but I'm not going to go to some slum and risk judging crackheads on a person by person basis.

Why should I bother separating some from all? Am I on some mission to live in a world full of special snowflakes that I wasn't aware of? If niggers have a problem with me labeling them as niggers that's not my problem.

Stormfag

That they can't dance, have bland food, are naturally racist, paranoid, selfish, cucks, etc.

My individual experience is weak, yes. But it's not just me. It's a lot of fucking people with similar experiences that make it valid.

Alright, stay dumb.

You just confirmed my point

TIL poor people commit crime. Thanks dickeahd.

And what do yall have in common? Scary ass white people who lack intelligence.

Stay mad. Nignog.

I love how all your arguments are: u dumb. Classic.

Because EVERYONE has ingroup preference, also if you look at the facts that Asians and whites earn more and commit less crimes than anyone else, also that in the US blacks make up some 14% of the total national population yet over 50% of the prison population.

Muslims/Arab/Persians seem to be on a never ending war with themselves, their neighbours and the west.

Maybe there is reason?
Some races just love to shit in the punchbowl.

Been to Sup Forums yet?

Like what lol? That we are wealthy? Oh darn

because all the evidence led me here.

i got sick and tired of all the various niggers running around acting like they're entitled to something i worked hard for, that they never had to lift a finger for because some SJW liberal cuck felt that WE owed it to them.

WE owe them nothing. WE had to work for the respect we get.
what have THEY done?

I bet you're one of those SJW liberal cucks, aren't you?