I don't get it. This guy says what every American thinks IRL why not just admit and elect him?

I don't get it. This guy says what every American thinks IRL why not just admit and elect him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/8/4/12377286/melania-trump-illegal-immigrant
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because hes the most Unamerican fagget out there. Country was brought up on immigration and this guy wants to do away with what the country stood for?

Being an "American" is being someone with an ethnic backgroubd outside of this country. Be it, asia, south america, europe, Australia, or africa. Being an American is the people of the world being united as one. Not the bullshit that spews out of yours and this trashes mouth

He says nothing I think.
If he wins, it will be proof that a spoiled, sociopathic bully can get whatever he wants in life.

People like you proves that people are ill-informed and ignorant. He wants to deport ILLEGAL Immigrants, not ALL immigrants.

Because I'm not deluded enough to think a rich, billionaire plutocrat knows or even cares about what's best for the common American.

>illegal immigrants
Like his wife?

>Being an American is the people of the world being united as one

Implying that every president or almost every politician isn't a rich prick who only orchestrates for the top 1%

Because people have lost common sense and would rather be massacred and bombed than hurt somebody's feelings

Again, ill-informed and ignorant

Im the ignorant one? You know there was a time when "illegal" immigrants were here before Elis Island was established. Elis island was created to get those people in the system, not for people only coming into the country. Fuck outta here fagget

Not every president is.

They don't understand..it's the complete collapse of common sense

Your unwillingness to acknowledge the fact that she very well may be an 'illegal' proves your cognitive dissonance. Look it up: Melania has a spotty past that's being investigated, and it's not looking good for her.

user may have not worded that correctly but I even understood what he was getting

These are the kind of people who are going to vote. People as yourself who cant even think

>implying Trump isn't the 1%

How can she be illegal?

That's why he has support.
The working class whites finally see a canidate that doesn't talk down to them and he is touching on issues that matter to them (jobs, brown people). So they will vote for him even if his insidious tax plan, and complete lack of labor and environmental regulation are going fuck them over.

but yo, fucktards says -hurr durr is not an argument suck suck-

Every white low-paid Texan cowboy yahoo with no education other than sex ed with his dad thinks.

>South Park say something controversial
Oh my god, these guys are so edgy and funny
>Donald Trump says the same thing
MSNBCs verry own Trump analytical team reports on just what he meant by this and what the blacks should be afraid of next

We live in a modern developed country. Youre referring to a time when the industrial revolution made us the super power and we invited the world here because we needed the workers. That was over 100 years ago! People keep bringing up how we were founded by immigrants but we also had slaves. Things change

Marriage grants citizenship

Dude has no plan, or doesn't care enough, to change the economic infrastructure of America and give it back to the working class. If it was up to him, he would probably lower minimum wage, fuck over unions constantly, employee illegals for cheap labor while telling everyone he wants them deported. He is not a civil servant, he does not care about helping others, and he doesn't even try to appear diplomatic. He would make America look like an even bigger joke than we already are.

By not having gone through the full naturalization process. Pretty much how anyone can be an 'illegal,' really.

He was one of the few that were for the people and look how that ended

Because Americans are assholes and retards and just because we think something absolutely positively does not mean the thoughts should be acted on.

Doesn't work that way. Granted, it helps, but there are still steps the green-card holder needs to take. She apparently didn't take them.

You're thinking about Hillary.

Is she illegal right now you fucking nigger? This is just an attempt to cast doubt. Even if there was a period where her shit ran out, what matters is if she is legal right now. SP stuff a fucking piece of chicken in your mouth and go back to being a worthless drain on society.

And you think Trump is really 'for the people?' Heh, and you call me 'ignorant.'

Don't waste your time on him. He's the type that uses the Indian immigration meme unironically.

>already resorting to name-calling
And this is why people look at you Trumpsters as they do. Here, since it strikes me that you're more of a visual learner, here's just one sources on the controversy.

vox.com/2016/8/4/12377286/melania-trump-illegal-immigrant

For future reference, I'd suggest you conduct yourself a little better if you want to be taken seriously in a debate.

>open knows what every American is thinking.

Another pieced together set of words that makes no sense

Wrong, that's literally all you have to do. CTR is going to have to do better than this, you guys have nothing that sticks here.

You mean, like a sentence?

>Vox
>Thinks we're having a college freshmen level debate that requires peer reviewed sources on Sup Forums, 4chin's CP exchange board

Wow, you're a fucking idiot.

And you think just because you do it that makes it ok as long it's only you doing the name calling as long as you're promoting killary fuck off "fagget"

And what did those illegal immigrants do? Wipe you the native population. Why do you want that to happen again? Faggot

>sticks
Like when the Right called for an investigation into Benghazi against Hillary, but ultimately found
>nothing
so now you're prattling on and on about e-mails and just calling her a 'criminal' by reflex. Reminds me of 8 years ago, when people said Obama was going to forcefully take away our guns and force us all to convert to Islam.

I wonder what you'll think of next.

I mean like the picture your ignorant ass saved

And Hillary isn't any of those things? Retard

Where do I sign up to correct the record?

>freshman debate
>doesn't like sources while debating
I wouldn't say this is a 'freshman debate,' rather, sophomoric since you couldn't last 3 posts without calling someone a nigger.

I don't recall saying I supported Hillary. Post hoc.

But you can't refute it, can you?

>taking a debate on Sup Forums seriously

Trumpsters are fucking retarded but this is a new level of faggotry

What proof do you have? Why are you more angry about that than Hollary deleting emails and getting away with federal crimes?

Did I say she wasn't? Although she only has a net worth of about $80m, so she's not a billionaire.

She's ultimately responsible for the deaths in Benghazi just because the fbi didn't say they found "nothing" they actually listed things she did do get educated

No I immediately called you a nigger. CTR is wasting their time here. The anonymous nature will always attract people who will say more than they normally would. You guys won't change anything here.

Trump is slipping in the polls OP.

Not everyone is 12 like you. We actually vote for the winner.

We can easily tell

Actually thats just white people butting into everything. Like supposedly "discovering" new lands while people already live there. Now you got americans with bases everywhere. Yay white man.

>CTR
code for pls suck my dick
make me relevant
pls
go get a nigger to suck my dick for me

>using vox as a source
This is a level of cuckness we've never seen before.

>Trump is slipping in the polls where they interview more Democrats

>she's not a billionaire
Neither is trump...

No one's angry but you and the other Trumpsters.

11 "Benghazi's" happened under Bush, yet not a single one of you complained then. Now, you people deflect it by saying, "well, he's not running for president now, so it doesn't matter." Hypocrites.

>Not everyone is 12 like you. We actually vote for the winner.
This is a childish statement to make/
You vote for the winner? That doesn't sound like an adult.

Then what makes you think you could change anyone's mind who isn't voting for Trump?
>posting in a b8 thread and getting this riled up

>Thinks he knows what anons complained about

You beat the shit out of that strawman. Correct his record!

Yeah actually I can..jackasses like you piece shit together to make it sound bad fuck illegals fuck Isis and fuck Hillary and Obama most of all for sending this country into a full blown shitstorm

Surprise surprise, you're wrong. Not supporting one doesn't automatically mean I support the other.

And no other race has ever done anything wrong. There are drug, weapon, and sex trafficking done by blacks, Hispanics, and asians. You may proceed to kill yourself

Funny how y'all weren't complaining about polling bias when he was ahead.
And 538 adjust for likely bias
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

>this is just one source
meaning
>you're welcome to search for others and come up with the same result

Trump's net worth is $4bn

I feel Americans just enjoy the dramatics and will elect Trump just for the lels.

Orange-ya glade I'm saving the American economy.

I have no intention of changing a shill's mind. I literally don't give a fuck about your opinion, I just want you to know people think you're stupid and your effort is wasted.

What about black people wanting reparations for slavery when nobody alive today ever personally met a slave

No one can prove that.

Then I suggest you do so instead of name-calling.

>Strawman
>Thinks he knows what people complain about

bullshit

The truth is Trump is probably worth less than half a billion

Ah, so I'm a 'shill' now. Great, even though I've said nothing positive about Hillary or even implied I supported her.

You remind me of someone.

And yet that's what adults are going to do--vote for the winner: Clinton.

your meme candidate is a joke

>Stop calling me names!

Boo hoo faggot

>durr anyone non-white is criminal scum

shut up frogfag

$500m is still greater than $80m, and being a business man such as Trump, I'm sure he could get that up to a full billion in a day. But, your use of
>probably
shows uncertainty.

It's just how you can separate those who know what they're talking about from those who are just repeating what they heard on AM talk radio.

>I have no proof but I hate him so it must be true

you can't even change your mom's mind frogfag

I'm above making shit up

you just got your ass handed to you faggot

shut up

I can make your mom change her panties

Then you should be happy to check for other sources. Not asking you to 'make up' anything.

So you agree Trump is inflating reports of his wealth.

>Uses logical fallacies

>I won!

Good job, you're so smart

Why should I believe it? Trump has lied about everything else.

He probably owes much of that 500 million to the IRS, too. :)

but enough about your raging frogfag fantasies

HE IS A RACIST COMMUNIST FACIST THAT WILL RUIN AMERICA AND DEPORT EVERYONE BUT WHITE PEOPLE!!1!1!1 BLACK LIVES MATTER NOT ALL LIVES. YOU CLEARLY DONT UNDERSTAND IT IF YOU SAY ALLLIVESMATTER

You're welcome to believe whatever stupid shit you want, but expect to be called stupid for it

No. I don't share your uncertainty. Trump is a name I've been hearing since the early-90s, and he was always associated with excess wealth.

>I have nothing to say but I must type anyway

says the faggot inaccurately using the term "strawman"

you had NO problem with 538 putting Trump ahead or equal to Clinton

now you're being a hypocrite about it

I really don't care if some stupid racist retard supporting a stupid racist retard like Trump calls me stupid :)

>Country was brought up on immigration and this guy wants to do away with what the country stood for?

tippity top kek, people still pout this bullshit.

The difference between the original anglo and german immigrants and the disgusting wetbacks and mudslimes is that the latter refuse to assimilate.

Mexicans come here and wave around their mexican flags more than US flags. They work here for backdoor jobs under minimum wage, which, while it benefits corporations because they have to pay less, ultimately hurts the American people.

Also, no, the definition of modern immigrants can't be applied to the generation that founded this country.

The people who founded the US left behind everything and started a new nation from ground up. Illegals nowadays just pounce in, cutting everyone in line who is attempting to legally obtain citizenship, and hoard the benefits that have already been established through NO WORK OF THEIR OWN. They deserve 0 welfare.

Fuck you and everyone like you who supports such anti-americanism. Kill yourself.

Bush caught flak for that and unlike this cunt we've had for the last 8 years he actually fought the taliban instead of calling everything a "hate crime" or saying "we don't know that it was Islamic terrorists" you're comparing a mountain to a fucking mole hill