Tfw you realize that Fallout: New Vegas could have been even better but it was ruined by consolefags and their shitty...

>tfw you realize that Fallout: New Vegas could have been even better but it was ruined by consolefags and their shitty hardware limitations

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/short/comments/4wb5ct/ant_dapat_khonha/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMV_HprkrHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kys you pos PC elitist faggot.
I hope your pooter crashes or you get swatted.

>45 fps
On what planet ?
It's 30 or 60
also get over yourself and a 6 year old game anyway

what the fuck is that thing?

Actually, No. European Ps4's run at 55, And the American Ps3 ran at 45.
>Get your shit roooight user.

>tfw you realize it's happening for most, if not all, games

I have a xboner and didn't know that.
On a serious note though, thee really are better games for PC out there. New Vegas isn't that good anyways

No, it was held back by Zenimax who decided Obsidian isn't a real developer and gave them a mere year to complete this game + a shitty engine
If Obsidian had full reigns on this the game could have been 10x what it was. Writing was perfect, choices were perfect, but fuck do I hate that engine bethesda seems obsessed with. It's buggy, laggy and just shit tier. Go back to the top down perspective or make the mechanics actually feel balanced. I hated how all guns felt like pellet guns, and melee weapons felt like pillows.

Mods are great

Most games are ruined by consolefags.

I'm talking about the fact that there were issues with interior and exterior cell design that was caused by the hardware limitations imposed by consoles. Places like Freeside and Vegas were suppose to be much larger and have more to them but they had to make them shitholes separated by walls.

Didn't Zenimax also neglect to do proper bug testing before they decided to ship it?

There are mods that fix a lot of that and they are glorious.

Yep, and I love them. Would've been nice to not have to wait for the fans fix the game though.

Yeah, that too. All Bethesda games except Skyrim seem to have consoles in mind way too much.
New Vegas used to be huge apparently. From what I heard it was going to be the way it should have been. Whores, drugs gambling all that good shit, but the xbox 360 couldn't handle it. I think all games from the previous gen didn't port well because they had to fuck with the games so much to make them run on 1gb of ram. Every game I own that was from the earlier stages of the previous gen stutter hard on my PC
Another thing is that New Vegas has a shit ton of stutter problems on PC (assuming you don't use the 4gb patch).
I can run skyrim on ultra with high resolution pack+mods with 60fps but still struggle with new vegas ultra.

Pe măsură ce oamenii înțelepți
Cum ar trebui să
Aduce să vină
Vârsta de iluminare
Sau spune evlavios
lumi se încheie
reddit.com/r/short/comments/4wb5ct/ant_dapat_khonha/

>All Bethesda games except Skyrim
Except Skyrim?

CONT: The console version of that basically made sure you couldn't do everything you were supposed to do in vegas. You can still play the broken gambling game, get a hooker, but all of it feels weak.

Skyrim:
Workshop support
Stellar port
Beautiful graphics
I own Fallout 3, New vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim. Out of all of those games Skyrim runs the best.

I've noticed that too. Really pisses me off that I can run skyrim on ultra but when i try to run fallout 3 it lags to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMV_HprkrHI

I am currently trying to refund Oblivion. It runs the worst on my computer out of all the bethesda games I own. The engine pisses me off beyond belief.

>Stellar port
>Beautiful graphics

I'd argue that both of these have little to do with the time put into the port and simply the time put into the game itself, NV was rushed as fuck and whatever it ran on it ran like shit. Awesome game but fuck Bethesda for squeezing Obsidian.

Bought this game on steam sale years ago but never played it.

Should I?

Actually that only affected the graphics. The real thing that fettered New Vegas, and every other Bethesda game in recent memory, is laziness. Play Daggerfall, it's free. The graphics might suck but the gameplay has so much depth you could sink every other elder scrolls and fallout game into it and still barely scratch the surface. Doom graphics but 30/10 story and writing.

Don't even try to refund. I bought civ 3 on steam because i fucking loved that game when i was a kid. Played it for 2 hours. It doesn't even snap to larger monitors, so you have a tiny little box inside of a huge black frame, among other issues.

Still no refund. Steam's refund system is a fucking joke.

Yes fam. Best RPG I've played in years. It's only matched by fallout 2.

As you posted that my refund went through. Steam refund works perfect now dude. You get it back the same day you refund.

I literally just bought fallout 2. Downloading right now.

Skyrim is still the worst elder scrolls game. They sacrificed everything for mug graphics. When do we get a Morrowind remastered? When do we get Daggerfall reborn?

Nice. I bought fallout 2 on a flash sale awhile ago for like 1 dollar.
I also remember buying skyrim legendary edition for 11 dollars on a flash sale. Shit was so cash.

>every other Bethesda game in recent memory
>Obsidian made New Vegas
Hence why it was so much better than 3. But only so much you can do I guess and still have it be recognizable to the established audience.

probably going to abandon this thread and go play the shit out of it in about 2 minutes.

50% off right now so i figured why not?

Yeah. Make sure you play Fallout 1. Fallout 1 and 2 are cozy as fuck games.

I hear that Obsidian was suppose to get a bonus too, but Bethesda kiked them hard.

Yep. They needed to get an 85 on metacritic. They got an 84
Kek
It's hilarious because Fallout 4 got an 84 on metacritic too.

console furfag brony detected

True, no one from Obsidian wanted to talk about it much and Bethesda just said that they didn't meet the requirements of their agreement, that being that New Vegas would have to get an 85 on Metacritic. Lost by one point and a lot of people called bullshit and shenanigans saying Beth was jealous because OG Fallout fans and RP-fans in general massively preferred NV over 3.

>bethesda's face when

New Vegas was shit. Even if it wasn't on console it still would have been shit.

>Bethesda game studios detected

I have a feeling you're on of those people that had the NPC's yell at him to not walk into the desert like a retard, then you walked into the desert and died and continued doing it 90x.

Todd pls go

Fallout 4 was a big disappointment, I couldn't even get half way through the story, awful fucking writing and they made it for normies/casuals basically like call of duty except it's open world
> Would rather play New Vegas

Dubs of truth

Fallout 4's story was complete shit. I can't believe i had faith in bethesda at all.

I kept telling the people predicting it "no, bethesda isn't that stupid. There's no way they'd come up with some bullshit reason for your son to be a major character. come on.

And then they fucking did it.

>Hey guys, let's spend millions of dollars on a game that can only be run on 5,000$+ autist machines!

Said no game development studio ever

Todd, its time to stop posting. You fucked up the Fallout series, accept it. Accept it and move on.

This also choices in the game were shit too
> Yes
> Sarcastic yes
> Informative yes
> Yes, but not right now

Also you couldn't be the fucking bad guy, you could be the good piece of shit looking for son motherfucker

$5000 dollar machines? What the fuck are you smoking? I want some. This POS game would run on a 200 dollar budget PC :\

They also fucked with the lore, like jet being made after the war but it was in a vault already. And when confronted about this they said something along the line of "it's just a game" Fuck you Bethesd, stick to your godamn lore

If you blow $5000 on a computer then you didn't deserve to keep that money anyway.

It's not even their lore, that's why they don't give a fuck. And not giving a fuck just proves that they shouldn't have the IP.

>tfw you realise that it would have been better if Bethesda hadn't made Obsidian rush it
>Less bugs
>More Legion stuff

>tfw good developers get consumed
>tfw rip obsidian

Oh man Last of Us runs great on PC

interplay/black isle dying was the worst thing to ever happen to video games.

bethesda are complete cancer; everything thats wrong with the games industry today.

The real reason NC was so much better was because there were actually people on the team that worked on the originals. A lot of love went into it and the fact that Beth is just in it for the money and don't care about the integrity of the series has never been more evident than in FO4.
Obsidian please make FO: New Orleans.

Are they ever going to make one about the Erie stretch, they referenced it once in the dlc