ITT: Albums with poor mixing or mixing you would like to be different

ITT: Albums with poor mixing or mixing you would like to be different.

id like pic related to have the vocals more upfront so i can understand them since they seem central to the album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kenYPuH0kVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make it so it doesnt sound like its always in 128 kbs

but then you'd haev to listen to the horrible lyrics

i guess it's a blessing and a curse the vocalist does sound a bit goofy

have you heard this
youtu.be/kenYPuH0kVQ

I like it a lot better

it's just too thin

I think it fits the music

Why is every interesting album I see here completely inaccessible? One one hand there's shit like Swans and such that you can literally just listen to whenever you want, and then there's this whole other world of albums that are just not accessible to me. Pop bands such as Swans are just a thin layer of music, it seems like most is just impossible to listen to because a. no one actually prints albums unless you're a pop band and b. there are no websites to listen to them on, it's like there's just an elite of people who can listen to new, current, interesting music.

perhaps, and i do still love the album but it prevents me from revisiting it too often

are you talking about native nod because all their shits on youtube and every emo blog not exactly what I'd call inaccessible

I do sometimes wish Yow's vocals were more upfront on Goat, as great an album as it is...Scratch Acid EP was better and I fucking love when Yow is out of control and screaming. You can hear enough to know he's doing that on Goat but it's mostly buried in the music.

i have not but its nice

they only have those two songs afaik
but I guess that's the way it has to be

they got 4 songs but only 1 is good

>raw power
I know there's a great album down there but none of the mixes make it justice

The vocals are too quiet lel

hey it won't let me log back into discord it says it sent me an email but there's no email I guess this is goodbye

also what are the other two
also borh of those are good shut up idiot

did you just have a stroke

yeah

yes goodbye

goodbye

i dont think the two untitled ones are supposed to be part of the 7inch just released poshumorously i dunno
the two songs on it are not very good

can you fuckin stop

I just assumed the two untitled songs were those two desu

literally all albums by Husker Du, drums sound fucking TERRIBLE on just about every track

Thanks, Google image search!