>pic related

Type 1 hurts like a bitch

90% of the time I'm 3 or 6

Type 7 alcoholic reporting

Are you me? Do you have IBS as well?

Just dropping a type 4

Mmmmmm

me2fam

You eat too much dairy and/or fatty food or you're lactose intolerant. Cut out artificial sweeteners and up your intake of fibre

>trust me I'm a doctor

Yeah. Take two of these big black dicks a day and you should be fine in no time.
- Dr user

No I just eat like shit.

I drop 2/3 every 2 days.

Somebody recently said to me OMFG, U SHIT EVERY 2 DAYS AND NOT EVERY DAY?

Is there actually a real problem with shitting every 2 days instead of every day?

Type 5, definately got cancer

Yes

Actually I drink too much. But thanks doc

On good days, 4 and 3. 5 is normally my second round in the day for some reason.

3-6 depending on how much I drank the day before.

Literally never regular bowel movements. I work nights and am sleeping all day and working all night so my digestion is a little fucked up.

Could you elaborate plz

Have at least one can of black beans a day on a regular hour, thank me later.
>I have had ibs since I was wearing a diaper, and this did wonders for my regularity. Also, non salted if you can help it. I personally mix mine with water in a blender and just drink them for convenience.

you're butt don't work right

That's interesting. Was a vegetarian for a little while (poor choice, not bragging at all). I actually used black beans for basically the same idea because of the critical diet change.

I'm a vegetarian, I'm 29 and have been since I was 14. Everyone thinks I look 20, I am well built and active. Wasn't a mistake for me.