Thoroughly Enjoyable

Thoroughly Enjoyable

Watching it for the 3rd time.

A master piece.

I think it would've been better if it weren't so hyped... and if the girl went a little more elvin lied.
Liked it, but disappointed.

I liked it. I gonna watch it again soon.

if you liked this, you should watch Suicide Squad. Same atmosphere and just as amazing

it was like a really drawn out movie.

i wanted to fuck that one doe looking girl

The 12 year old? That's great man.

Watched. Fucking great TV.

Very good. Compelling story. Neat monster. Likeable and dislikeable characters. Overall a fun watch. Not sure about a second season. They might have blown their wad. Thoughts?

apart from the really ugly kid actors, i liked it.

It would be best if they just left it at one season but NF will milk it until it is ruined and no longer has fans

felt like a stephen king story from when stephen king was still a good writer

no you faggot the boys sister. idk her name. nancy maybe

oh, the 16 year old. Yeah, she fine.

I had the same feeling. I kept thinking that he had to be a collaborator or something. Then I realized it was in part due to the seamless 80's vibe injected into the cinematography.

is that how old she is in real life? want to lick her asshole tbh

That only made it better for Me tbh, felt like I could relate more that way nomsayan

I sat through the whole damn season, it wasn't even planned, I just watched it all one sitting. The girl is anorexic AF, I'd hit it though.

I'm really sick of hearing about this. Like it was.. Kind of okay? But the hype is super retarded.

The kids were all annoying, ugly faggots. Winona didn't get naked. And the cgi monsters were syfy tier.
Fuck normies.

20, so lick away friendo

You mean the perfectly normal looking kids. Sorry not all movies or TV need to cast models for there characters. Dipshit.

the whole thing was one big 80's love fest.

>The girl is perfect AF
ftfy

Some else didnt realise that the wierd kid was a girl til 3-4 episode? I thought she was a good looking boy.

It was decent but it had plenty of flaws.

Winona Ryder's "acting" almost ruined for me. Would have much preferred they cast an unknown actress in that role as long as that person could actually act. Also Joyce's husband served no purpose in the story he should have been cut completely.

It was too child-focused. I wish we could have spent more time with the police chief and less with the children.

The first few episodes are a bit too slow. After we initially see the boy get taken, the pace of the show grinds to a halt until episode 4. We should have been able to see the creature stalking some of its other victims Jaws-style (there were 6 victims but we only saw 2) to keep the pace up a bit.

Nancy's douchebag friends serve no purpose after the second episode and we don't need to see them again except for the fistfight scene. Every scene with them is such a drag and the douchebag boyfriend didn't need a redemption story at the end.

Loved it except for some of the ending.

Hopper's shoehorned daughter sequences were unnecessary.

El is still alive? Why is Hopper putting Eggos in the woods? How would he know anything about that?

Barb dies? Why isn't everyone upset? Will "comes back to life" but let's just forget about Barb.

I loved the show but those were my gripes.

Love Eleven tho, my god, so adorable, my waifu, just wanted to rescue her and fees her Eggos the entire time.

>spend less time with the children

Dude you didnt understand the show if you think that.

>Barb dies? Why isn't everyone upset?
barb was fat and ugly

Yeah but that's exactly why I didn't like that. She serves no purpose really. Just the "fat loser" role. If they wanted to do that and have her die, at least make it seem like she existed. Nancy is barely upset.

At least the stereotypical jock douche redeemed himself.

>fat and ugly

I wanted to spend less time with the children because child actors are terrible and the child characters aren't written to be very believable. Much of the time we spend with the children is filler that doesn't move the story or do much to develop their characters. The child scenes that actually do move the plot and/or characterize them are slow and clumsy.

>b-b-but my waifu
kys pedofag

Best show documentary on Netflix; coming from a David Attenborough fan too!

I think some of these characters were intentional cliches, just thrown in as nods to some 80's meme. Barb was the ugly friend who gets left behind, plus she serves as a plot device for Nancy who starts to get involved with Jonathan and the main plot because Nancy disappears.

>at least make it seem like she existed. Nancy is barely upset.
>At least the stereotypical jock douche redeemed himself.
thats valid. i got you

Fine ill watch it. Dang.

True. Makes more sense.

My other gripes still stand.

Was excellent, finished it about an hour ago. It felt like a character was going missing every fucking 10 minutes and it was starting to get tedious and longed out, but still really enjoyed it

It wasn't perfect or anything. It was basically a mashup of several 80's memes into a single narrative. I thought most of the high-school drama was tiresome, but the rest was alright and the "upside-down" was a cool concept, not to mention pretty well executed.

The problem for you it seems was no fanservice shots of 11, a rape from hillbillies and fondling incest then

>elfen lied was shit so are you

nigga why you lie ?

>El is still alive? Why is Hopper putting Eggos in the woods? How would he know anything about that?

Yes, she's obviously still alive. Hopper knows about it because he's in charge of the clean up that's taking place in the aftermath of the story. You know at the end of finale when he gets into the car with the government agents? He's keeping the deal he made to sweep everything under the rug.

On my 4th already

IT WAS CORNY IT WAS CORNY IT WAS CORNY AND OVERHYPED AND CORNY AND CORNY AND PREDICTABLE AND OVERHYPED AND THE SECOND SEASON WILL BE SHIT SUP Sup Forums I DON'T EVEN GO ON TV BUNCH OF OVER CARING BASTARDS

It's a good show but damn dude get a life.

actually, I will admit the first episodes when I didn't know what the fuck was going on and had a mystifying nostalgic experience was dank but the latter half sucked

would still fuck

i really want to try eggos now. we don't have them here in the sharia republic of britfagistan

Eggos are waffles dude.

You're missing out man. Eggos are pretty good and there is a whole bunch of different flavers.

dude, they are just nasty frozen waffles, you're not missing anything. isn't it time for afternoon prayer?

yup, i'd better go before i get 100 lashes

3edgy5me

>Be careful who you call ugly in high school in 1983