Rekt

Rekt...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR3T1nfi0H8
nydailynews.com/news/world/video-russian-man-killed-zorbing-accident-article-1.1236205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=AR3T1nfi0H8

>8093809

Seems somewhat...gravitational

hero

RIP Bubble Boy

This looks cool as fuck.
Whats happening tho

explain

fuckin awesome

He's a big guy

I think it is Libya during the earlier stages of the war.

demonstration of force

wire on the road.. truck makes wire tight.. cars lift..

Awesome, any article or link to story?

Did they died?

they died

What was he hoping to prove by doing this?

fame

Can i have the pic with the horse that has no nail?

Looks like a night time shooting range but idk the fires mang

One of them died the other survived with injuries

>Did they died?
Yep.

nydailynews.com/news/world/video-russian-man-killed-zorbing-accident-article-1.1236205

thanks user

looks like a telephone wire was on the ground. can't see it cause resolution is shit.

YEAH IM JUST GNA SIT ON THE OUTSIDE OF A SQUARE LEFT.....

Holy fuck. This just kept fucking escalating.

>accident
as if rolling a giant ball with two people in it, down a mountain was somehow going to end with them living

>Russia, meanwhile, plans to use the Zorb as a symbol of the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi next year.

Silly Russkies

Watch that fucking video again pal, theres no wire a car drives completely past unaffected. Newfag.

He must be manateekin

Damn nigga, if yo broke ass needed a tooth removed i would have paid for it..duh fuk?

:)

That car could've easily been before the wire was affected by the truck.

Dat nigga got BBQ sauce all up in his grill!!

I support our cops. Fuck the scum that disrespect them.

Amerifags still allow guns

A little Liquid reality always help keep a nigga grounded.

Lets just say theres no wire. Arsefag

not sure if retarded or bait

the rest of the world just loves to be submissive to their gubments, kudos pleb lel

STUPID SILLY FUCKING CUNTS

That one lady had a killer view of the crash though...

Stupid cunts.

It's not a black and white debate, everyone respects cops while also wanting them to do better.

That being said I'm for the death penalty for anyone who tries to shoot at them. Just not death by cop.

Faster than a spee...ah tough luck nigga. Maybe next place you rob better have a ramp.

haha. Guy in grey should have shanked the guy for being stupid enough to fall for the bait.

Self defense.

White ones want weapons to protect themselves and their families. Kill all minorities, and you suddenly have a safer country. Kill off the bad genetics and you have even less crime.

>how dare a middle class white dude with a family want to protect himself and the people around him

faggot

Gee user, usually pretty quick and accurate if you have received the proper training.

I think you misread that last post or something. Many people around the world believe in eugenics and cleaning the gene pool.

The guy with the dark hat attacked first though.

i think you're generalizing an entire race for the actions of a few, so ban guns amirite

my favorite part too.. lol

Meh, in a training situation you are usually prepared and well-rested. At the end of a stressfull night shift everything looks different in my experience.

fuckin A

Statistics show that it's not "a few". Blacks - and to a lesser extent latinos - have a significantly higher crime rate than whites or asians. Just look at their fucking home countries ffs, Africa and South America are bloody shitholes, you think that's because of "the actions of a few" ?

=->

Literally the most cancerous gif I've ever seen

You're ignorant of the facts or purposefully acting stupid to say that. There are reams of evidence showing that even though they are a minority, niggers also commit a majority of the violent crime.

They have subhuman minds and impulse control because while whites and asians and hispanics were evolving into civilizations, niggers were still living like muskrats, and still do.

It's almost like there is some sort of correlation between poverty and crime, no wait nevermind it's because niggers are niggers and if they had nothing to fight about they would still be niggers.

I'm not that other user, just fuck you is all.

Not sure where this was but in the states just throwing water on someone can be charged with assault, let alone a lit cigarette.

he felt like taking a bullet that day, according to him. so he shot himself in the mouth

i was talking about not all white people being for racial cleansing, wat

He literally said "I thought it would give me enough fame to land a record deal" KEK

chill alberto

Found the nigger

You spout that shit like it's your religion, you stupid donkey. Even when income and social status is accounted for, niggers still perform less than any other race on the planet.

Do you know what that means you stupid nigger? It means the smartest, most educated, wealthiest niggers in America still under-perform the poorest whites academically.

Stay mad, nigger. The truth doesn't give a fuck how angry you are, fucktard.

That video is from the future

>it's because niggers are niggers and if they had nothing to fight about they would still be niggers.

Well... in the time it took Europeans to advance to the industrial age, build telegraphs, steam engines and hot air baloons, the entirety of sub-saharan Africa had managed to invent pointy sticks and houses built from cowshit... was that because of poverty as well?

>correlation between poverty and crime

Correlation does not imply causation you fucking nigger. Jews were in poverty when they came to the US during WW2 - they had risen up to the average wage of a white person within 5 years you fucking dick. They didn't become violent hood rats. Fuck off.

Average Trump supporter in the US,

the post.

justice