I am disappointed

Finnish beauties thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/julmaemmis666/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

Blonde Finns are generally the worst Finns.

aaaaahahahahahhahahahaha I'm in love.

holy shit that's peter paki tier

Name? she looks familiar.... maybe chilean finnish?

lol
Finndians are ugly as FUCK

ok, so this girl is beautiful. A bit under weight but those eyes are stunning... get to New York and you would be a top model.. just my opinion.

Muhar Pajeet Bhusan... my son ..

cutest

very very cute also

I would fuck her for her body but that's not the prettiest woman in Finland at all

instagram.com/julmaemmis666/

>Chilean

Hmm doubt it, we had only a few Chilean refugees and they were Native Americans.

D-Daughter?

She looks average

Average Swedish girl

obviously dyed hair

how the fuck did you get my pics?

Finns in Häme/Tavastia, Satakunta and Ostrobothnia can and often do have black or very dark brown hair. Sometimes people from Savo like Jenni Vartiainen have it too.

Russian hackers.

I know, my dad has black hair too. Though I'm dirty blonde. But her hair is blonde in her earlier pics + her dad and mother both have light/brown hair.

fucking russians.

I don't think she's naturally anywhere near blond though even if she dyes it

I'm just saying that she had light hair as a kid.

See this is what models used to look like in finland before the apes became a beauty ideal

Doesn't even look that good. Here, have a proper one.

post Katja, plox

>tfw I lost all my Tania photos cause police stole my PC

>police stole my PC
wtf are you a 1337 H4X0R?

>Finnish
>beauty
K E K

She's the prettiest woman in Helsinki.

perkele

Unironically I think that the closer you get to the geographic center of Finland the uglier people get.

finns are ugliest people in europe

t. Slovak Gypsy Warrior who fights Finns online for the honor of the Slavic people

> fights Finns online for the honor of the Slavic people

why would i do that? What have Finns ever done to slavs? Fucked up Russia in winter war? Well every slav will thank you for that. I will just tell you that 99% of slavs know nothing about Finland except its in the north and good at hockey, nobody thinks about you, you are irrelevant in historical and modern terms

Well you seem to be butthurt about some Finnish shitposting since you're always posting in threads about Finns.

Well an aemrilard made a thread about us some mongs praise our women, does anyone even know your country even exists?

I'd take a Finnish woman over a Slovakian one any day.

>what is deluge

give me 1 reason why i would be butthurt about Finland

>does anyone even know your country even exists?

Mostly sports fans, but im glad its that way

Western Finns share haplotypes with West Slavic populations. I suppose this would mean you would rather have an East Finnish girl as they are not Slavic.
Btw, West Finns never contributed anything to Finland. Typical Slaves.

jesus christ! finnish girls are butt-ass ugly

>Y....y..you're all uglies

And in countless other threads about Finland somehow there's always one Slovak poster being assblasted. So you tell me.

lmao i just saw thread and how ironic it was

t. butthurt slavshit

Slovaks are actually so irrelevant Finns wouldn't even banter you. You just get butthurt at all the banter about Poles.

That's because Helsinkians and whatnot are a mishmash of different backgrounds and therefore not really Finnish.

>inb4 t. bönde
I'm from Helsinki myself so I can say this with utmost certainty, having visited more rural cities and provinces.

l2english gook

We had nothing to do with it, you must be a Fennoswede for trying to shift the blame for it to us.

polish cp poster detected

>mishmash of different backgrounds
>and therefore not really Finnish.

These don't go together since the backgrounds are generally Finnish, with perhaps increasing amounts of foreign stuff but mainly European.

Anyway people in Helsinki aren't that good looking really, there's a lot of turbo-Savo inbreds in the slums.

>These don't go together since the backgrounds are generally Finnish
True, but West Finns and East Finns are further apart than Frenchmen and Englishmen so when these two mix their offspring have more genetic variety than most Europeans. That's why people from the capital are generally more good looking than people from the West or East, because it brought these two genetically drifted populations together.

and most of the population lives around that area

You're looking at it the wrong way.
All Finns still have common ancestry.

Anyway the main core(something like 30%) of Finns are Tavastians, neither fully east nor west.

>29%
Hardly.

It doesn't get uglier under the 60% area. Or maybe you are just projecting, dunno. But I enjoy my Finnish qt's where I live.

gotta disagree. The most beautiful girl Ive seen in my life was in Joensuu. I saw her like 6 years ago but still think about her when someone asks about beautiful girls

>It doesn't get uglier
It does.
>maybe you're just projecting
Topkek, that didn't take long

Good thing that you've been doing extensive research then.

And how many of these girls are actually ethnic swedes?

>ethnic swedes

Don't exist. Sweden is a nation of immigrants.

There's a reason why Finns are continuously voted ugliest when put up against Scandinavians, most foreigners don't go above that 60% line.

None, why would they be? Oh you mean

>le mongol maymay
there was an italian who visited finland and was shocked when the memes weren't true
i sometimes wonder what the average IQ of someone who browses this site is

She looks very Swedish

that was me I was merely pretending, can't remember anything but slant eyes and yurts about Finland.

Nha that was one guy who i knrew.

it's been a long time Xiadong, how are you?

So you're saying that Nordic and Sami/Ugric look the same?

Nah, we tend to use more finnish or swedish names. also i'm fenno-swede. But indeed how's it going Augustine Abdullah Mehmetoglu?

>Sami/Ugric

Uhm? Finns are genetically closer to Spaniards than Sami, let alone Ugric.

Nordic isn't an ethnicity.

Nordic doesn't mean anything you weird race autist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

woah woah are you guys coming to horse arrow snipe me now?

>also i'm fenno-swede
consider suicide

Finnic populations? Sure, Sami? They have about 15% more asiatic admixture than finns would add up to about 20%

I don't even speak swedish properly, my mother didn't wanna teach it to me. And father always used finnish. And to that matter only my father is partly swedish paternally

N1c1 Finns aren't representative of Corded Ware.

>haploautismo

Finns have about 70% autosomal DNA from Corded Ware(and the rest mainly indigenous European).
N1c Finns aka real Finns probably autosomally descend from the Corded Ware that pushed into the Volga while I1 Finns descend more from Nordic Corded Ware.

You're now going into off-topic. Those guys are our, and everyone else in the north and east, the biggest contributors of ancestry.

Well from what I was taught, Nords were the ancestors of Danes, Norwegians,Swedes, and Icelanders. The vikings etc.

And that Finns were a separate group that came from Asia 30,000 years ago.

Sounds you just made it up and based it on absolutely nothing.