Sup Forums I've been thinking about becoming an hero

Sup Forums I've been thinking about becoming an hero
>girlfriend went through rut
>bout 2 weeks
>told me she felt worthless, wanted to kill herself, etc.
>helped her
>I hit hard times
>felt depressed, suicidal, worthless, etc.
>first time I come to her
> says I'm to stressful to handle
>says that she wants time away
>dumb autist OP doesn't know if she means permanently
>anxiety through the roof
>unproductive
Shit only gets worse
Cont.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Continue

>> says I'm to stressful to handle
>>says that she wants time away

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

>friends tell me to get Tinder
>help me get back on my feet
>get Tinder
>get a match
>lesbian
>second match
>matched with me cause we had mutual friend
>third and final match
>actual cute looking girl
>start talking to her
>she down to fuck
>says she has boyfriend
>wut.gif
>says he is on tour
>figure he is some druggie faggot in a band
>find out he is a green beret
>fuk it I'll cuck a green beret
>things get spicy
>just about to get it on
>her boyfriend comes home early
>nearly get ass kicked
>text her later
>"never text me again"
>feeling worthless
>feel like people's garbage
>have only made money selling drugs
>no marketable talents
>women have told me before I am a solid 5 or 6 out of 10
I feel like complete ass and lonely and I dont know what to do anymore.

>girlfriend
stopped reading right there
yeah you should kill yourself for thinking you have a bad life
no one gives a shit you fucking normie

I didn't realize that having a girlfriend automatically made my life good. Maybe you should try and be less autistic and meet some people. Its not my fault you aren't socially capable.

bump

well its not my fault i was born with an incurable disease that made me look so bad you "good life" people outcasted me and made me feel like shit

you think you have a bad life with your little slut girlfriend living the fucking dream, not being looked at and stared every time you get out the house, not being pointed at and made fun of just for existing

just fuck off, you have no idea

Yeah an hero normie fag. Then get the fuck off my board REEEEEEEE

holy shit maybe you should an hero. Just hearing your immense faggotry has made me feel better.

wow did you come straight off of r/Sup Forums

I fucking love you user.

Yo, who the fuck let Sloth here out of his /r9k/ dungeon?

Back to your containment board you monster.

No. Been on Sup Forums all summer you newfag.

Steal a lorry and drive into a mosque

Here is what to do:

1. Dump GF. Don't think about it, just do it, unless you seriously think you are going to marry this girl, just end it, she is only going to bring you down and remind you of a shitty life

2. Get a proper sleep routine and stick to it. It makes everything better, you wont be tired and will have more time to do stuff

3. When you wake up (which should be no later than 8am, do at least 30 mins of exercise, even going for a walk will do. Not only that but eat quite a lot for breakfast.

The rest of the day is yours and trust me, it will feel better.

Your first mistake was thinking women care about men being depressed. If you need help with that talk to your parents, best friend, etc.. Second i dont lnow what you were excpecting with the tinder match

I'm pretty sure she has dumped me.
I thought I was going to marry her.

lol i can tell you're a dumb nigger

He won't do it. Depressed people are depressed because they're lazy as fuck. He'd rather kill himself, and it's kind of good. We should get rid of the weak ones to be better prepared for battle.

didnt know what to expect, only following friends advice

Well if anything do what this guy said
exercise and the likes is one thing good when your down. Just walking everyday for an hour helps

I really don't see what's your problem. Your girlfriend clearly cheated on you, felt bad about it and now wants to break up. You're good enough to bang cute chicks on Tinder. I mean, unless you were leeching off your girlfriend's money and you're broke now I don't see a reason for you shit feels. You a faggot or something?

They are the worst kinds of people who go years knowing they are depressed but wont do anything productive about it

I'm not seeing where she cheated on me

i thought about it a long time ago anytime i even think about becoming a hero i always think of the poor ass who is going to have to collect my body and clean up

yeah... I wanted to make it as least messy as possible

Do it, the most pathetic excuse not to kill yourself is 'what about the people that have to clean up my body'. Who cares? You're dead, you got what you want

when girls go upset and depressed for seemingly no reason, its because they cheated, always

Everyone in this thread giving normie advice...
>start a suicide pact

jump in volcano?

no its because she told me she loved me and she wouldnt leave me and thats exactly what she did. And I have a crippling fear of abandonment.

> on Sup Forums > not pathetic pick one newfriend

What do if working nights? I work from 12am to 12 pm?

learn to program

i used to fuck a girl who eventually an heroed.
she'd come over every once in awhile when her son was away for school.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of when her son was growing up, she missed him and couldn't hold the tears back. it made her and me cum buckets. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

Then you adjust.

nice blog faggot

if this is legit, holy shit im so sorry user

kek

Black-out curtains. Either go to sleep shortly after you get home and then work out/do your normal bullshit, or do it once you get home.

God damnit Jim! I'm a doctor not a lifestyle coach!

OP here
This made me laugh
Thanks user

>Kek

Aaah i dont think we reall care what happened
Just an hero on live stream and we will make sure your death will become the immortal memory of you
Has been a long time since the last, you can help us to come to new glory

to be honest I am to much of a pussy to kill myself
I want someone else to do it
>goes on dark web
>hires hitman to killself

cops can help you with that

No problem. Helping you helped me surprisingly. Taking the extra 2 minutes to respond to your message allowed me to see the UPS truck pulling into my apartment. They had my address fucked so if I wouldn't have been out there I wouldn't have gotten my package!

Thanks user for not being a massive faggot. You avoided the cunt route of the typical Sup Forumstard and were not a normie fag either. You made me feel a little better knowing I helped you out. Made me feel less worthless.

>I don't accept help