So I have an idea for this torture device

So I have an idea for this torture device.
Its a 10 ft high hole in the ground with concrete walls and floor. With water flowing in at 1002 ounces per 5 minutes. this would take it 7 days to fill until the people inside could be able to climb out. Now 1 of the people in the torture device has a knife. What Im thinking is that eventually people will start cannibalizing each other, and their drinking water will become polluted with shit, piss and blood. Any suggestions? Should it be longer than a week? It could be altered by only allowing 250 ounces in per 5 minutes. Pic related, its a scematic

Other urls found in this thread:

outdoorlife.com/blogs/survivalist/survival-skills-5-myths-dehydration
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10 ft high
>6.3 meters

this is fucking stupid

can't they just stand on each others shoulders and climb out?

Couldn't they just make a human ladder and escape?

Put disabled people in there?

One would just boost the other and then everyone would successfully be out of the hole. 10ft isn't that high

Plus he has a knife, so you know who's first on the shit list? OP.

10ft high a 6ft person could just raise their arm and lift them self out

You really haven't thought this out well.

ism't concrete like, super porous or something?

well, shit, yeah i guess theyd have to either be morbidly obese or dont have the ability to walk

This

Well shit Sup Forums help me make it viable instead of bitching

Here's a better idea. Lock 5 people in an airtight room for a week that only has enough air for 1 or 2 people for that week. The longer they wait to kill each other, the less it will help.

Put a metal grate on top, weigh it down with lead, concrete, dead pigs, etc.

Youd have to have them naked and the water couldnt flow in like that because it allows easy access to fresh water. Also if they arent eating they arent shitting and therefore arent polluting the water.
So if people are staying hydrated they can survive without food for weeks. By the time they would even think about cannibalizing each other they would have drowned.

chain them to the floor, so the guy with the knife is responsible to cut off the feet
bonus point, its making sure there's blood in the water, and it needs to be done way before they're able to climb out

Lets lock one person of each race in a room. A digital timer on the wall counts down from 7 days. There are food packs in a crate, just enough for half of them to survive.

make sure its hungry

I like the chaining them to the floor idea

That's true as well.
Since the water is constantly pouring in, you needn't worry about DRINKING the contaminated water. You have a personal fountain!

Tell them the door is rigged up to a timer so it will open after that week so they kill each other faster.

But the presence of a knife will have them wondering

Even better pump air into the room for a week let them know they have a week to kill each other off until the air is cut. Then after the two days of air is used up see if there's one person left or if everyone sufficated

Yall need to understand that 7 days without any food is completely doable. Just need water.

Youd be surprised how little food you need to just survive

You realise you can live 7 days so easily without food
and they have plenty of water

No it wont.

There is also a revolver in the crate with 2 bullets. Plot twist, the bullets are blanks.

Unless he pumps in saltwater

>7 days
>eventually people will start cannibalizing each other
What?

That'd be pretty awkward.
I'd prefer the whacky "Bang!!" flag pop out.

they would be dead in a couple days.

now?

why are you pouring clean water? make the wall taller than 10ft and fill it with sewage

then theyd be dead in 3 days without water.

Make it 3 times as high so it goes for 23 days and they have to tread water for most of it, probably all drowning. Also human laddering that high is much more difficult.

Why give them a knife?

I was thinking of sewage til someone said "Salt water"

Unless they eat each other. They'll get the fluids they need from a human body. I think at least. We are mostly water

they have to cut their foot off or drown

i have an idea also.
kill
youself

Well said. I think OP is deluded

They'd be lomg death by hyperthermia before they could get out. Or is the water say 37degr Celcius? So they can survive.

.....stealing this and making a screenplay out of it.

I produce for miramax if it gets the greennlight then it shoudl take 2 years to make

dawg i added a cage

So it's a SAW rip-off plus water?

no one said it was in the middle of the artic

salt water ruins this, chances of survival: 0%

They could just drink the fresh water that comes in through the top. Make it water come from the the floor.

Here's my idea:

>Build a waterproof room with a submarine door
>Place pipe behind door, so things can be put through the pipe and into the room
>Gather male test subject
>Place subject in room through pipe
>Strap his penis to the inside of the door frame
>Cover pipe with metal grate so he can't come back through if he gets free
>Pour water through pipe, subject must shut and seal door with penis in the door frame unless he wants to drown.

well shit. credit mail

...eh?

There is a reason they dont advise drinking blood. You can do it of course but it is pointless.
outdoorlife.com/blogs/survivalist/survival-skills-5-myths-dehydration

The water would probably still be too cold m8, water conducts warmth better than air

Salt water they dead

doesnt even have to take that long gotta sleep sometime

No clean water. They'll all be dead.

Surgically implant a bottle of fresh water in each person'should chest and you'll have a quality SAWish problem.

Or you know use the knife to chisel away at the center hook?

This also makes it so the survivors have to use the other dead people as floatation devices as well as food

Really that stupid? You can die to hyperthermia when the water is only a few degrees below body temperature. Time is what matters. Look it up

It's the movie SAW I.
>Timer set, you have to kill the other(s) to survive and escape
>Chained
>Gotta cut off a leg because need key because chained

I think I read a book that had the nazis doing something very similar. Not sure if fiction or non. No knives or ways to get out, but it was very interesting how they tried so hard to hold it in without pissing and shitting lest they contaminate their only source of drinking water.

torture...?

HAHAHAHA,

I get you. They have five nails on both hands. They have two hands making them have ten very small potential slicing and cutting weapons.

I'm thinking, why give them arms?

you can float and sleep

You use that word, but you don't know what it means, little buddy.

Why would they overheat?

Or a bottle for everyone they kill. But only a single bottle. Make it even more dire

Yo thats awesome

Shut the door of course. Lol
There is no torture to this

Why not make a ladder of people and climb out? Either one might get left behind or they'll be able to pull him out somehow. You'd have to seal the top

cut off their arms?

How the fuck can you sew a bottle of water in someone's chest

The hole really needs to be deeper. A 6ft person getting a foot boost could easily reach the top and pull themselves up. Or just stand on 1ft worth of bodies/junk and jump.

Ah fuck it, i don't know the right phrase/words. I'm dutch, but at least i know what i'm talking about.

i used to fuck a girl who was a proffesional torture device engineer.
she'd come over every once in awhile when her son was away for school.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of when her son was growing up, she missed him and couldn't hold the tears back. it made her and me cum buckets. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

Their elevated breathing during the struggle would consume all the air anyway

That sounds like a lot of work.

They could easily work together to climb 10 ft and save everyone...them the knice wilder will kill you and rape your corpse because you're so dumb

1/10 because the math is right

That point about urine is bullshit. It's only mostly waste products if you're already hella dehydrated. If you still have fresh water and your urine is mostly clear you should absolutely be drinking it. Obviously if you're pissing orange it's not worth it, but the idea is that you prolong it by mixing water and urine before you get to that point.

The same way you do open heart surgery? There's a decent amount of space in the chest cavity. Hell, put bags of water in their chest then.

Yeah a lot of work that will kill someone.

If you're really committed to this whole situation why not watch the exit with a shotgun or something. Just warn them not to try to escape unless they're lat survivor

take unimportant shit out, use a small bottle

>implying being forced to crush your own penis inside a closing metal door isn't torturous

How is mine ?

If you have access to water just drink the water. Urine is fully of salty waste, mixing it will make you dehydrated.
That isnt how the human body works m8

>unimportant shit
Like what user?

are you retarded? I posted a second picture

Needs another person at the front

It really isnt.
Lose penis
Or
drown.
Simple solution.

A lot better. Cool thinking

>be me
>Be being tortured
>either drown or chop dick off
ehh fuckit.jpeg
>Cuts dick off
>feelsgoodman

Gets accepted as lead actor in a serbian film

What good is having a penis if you're fucking dead?
Slam the door. That's all there is to it.

muscles, apendix, alot of intestine, some liver, A ton of bones are semi worthless

salt water is primarily water too, it still won't help though

V2