Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon Go while I wait”.

So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. There's a Pokéstop just near my house, so i just attached a lure module to it and started to catch the Pokémon that showed up. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A fucking Blastoise. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, Blastoises have a VERY low chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching that Blastoise, when she walks over, and tosses the phone against the wall. I run over and pick it up hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My phone and my Blastoise, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

to bad you didnt get that blastoise

5/7 would Blastoise again

>I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

Don't worry, the game isn't responsible for ruining your relationship.

Fuck bitches, get pokemon

This pasta is still around?

well OP you were already a shithead when you weren't paying attention to her when she was crying.
if it was seriously the best relationship ever you would've actually cared enough to put the game down.
There's really no coming back from this one unless she's extremely forgiving or she wants you back.
Dont try and make excuses when (and if) you even talk to her again.

You dun goofed, OP

The pasta is still strong.

sage'd

How did you even secure a gf if you are clearly so fucking retarded?

1. Pay attention to her when she's crying, leave phone open on the battle screen he doesn't go anywhere.

2. Flailing your arms? Are you a fucking sperg?

3. Don't even bother I couldn't imagine a girl wanting to deal with someone who can't look away from a fucking phone app for a few minutes.

at least they changed some details
don't think this OP made this effort tho...

t. beta

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with these guys

old pasta is stale newfags

get laid you cancerous fucks

im alpha

Das Fagott ist ein Holzblasinstrument in der Tenor- und Basslage mit Doppelrohrblatt, dessen Name sich aus seiner mehrteiligen Bauart ableitet (ital. fagotto „Bündel“, „Fagott“).[1] Einige Komponisten wie Richard Wagner oder Richard Strauss schrieben in ihren Partituren noch „erster oder zweiter Fagott“, in jüngerer Zeit hat sich jedoch der sächliche Artikel durchgesetzt.

"I couldn't imagine a girl wanting to deal with someone who can't look away from a fucking phone app for a few minutes"

Well of course you can't, all your girls are imaginary . Women are not special little angels. They're everywhere and easily replaceable. Bitch wrecked this dudes phone because she had a hissy fit

I dont get it

Kek

Woah, man, I remember this pasta!

A perfect score

Checked

Oh you

So pretty much a perfect story.

TOP FUCKING KEK
THIS IS NOW A HAVE A KEK THREAD
op you're retarded m8, Thanks for the pepe

TOPKEK
O