/got/ general

Guess who's back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10269214
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-showrunners-know-how-687589
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/23p48r/the_true_nature_and_purpose_of_the_others_and_the/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-releases-info-episodes-606-607/#more-65593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Queen Rana of House Normies

Best character and best house

Jon Snow is Azor Ahai, he gets married to Daenerys Targaryen, she and her dragons are the flaming sword lightbringer

Screencap this

>yfw Shireen becomes a major player with her own chapters in TWOW
Fuck Cuck&Cuck

Promise me, Ned

Post yfw no more Stannis autism

>You may think that Game of Thrones is already oversaturated with incest, but the show's interfamilial romances are still not enough for star Sophie Turner. The actress told Entertainment Weekly that she'd like to add another affair to the mix: one between her character, Sansa Stark, and little sister Arya. “I’d love a love scene between Arya and Sansa,” she joked on the show's set.

>While that comment may have been facetious, she's serious about introducing a lesbian relationship into her character's plot line. “In the GoT universe, I think she’s going to have to swing the other way — because the men thing isn’t working for her,” she said. “Judging by Sansa’s relationship with Margaery...probably Margaery.”

what did she meant by this?

Jon marries Aunt Diannaerys

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

promise me. ned

STANNIS

tomorrow...

Any reliable Spoilers?

Autistic book clowns (most of whom "read" all their ASOIAF knowledge on a wiki page) piss off to /lit/ and get laughed at there instead.

Do these fat bed-wetting Stannis autists genuinely believe he's still alive in the show or are they attempting to be funny?

>egg! egg!
what did he mean by this?

One true king!

strawpoll.me/10269214
strawpoll.me/10269214
strawpoll.me/10269214
strawpoll.me/10269214
VOTE NOW

Stannis the Mannis had a Plannis to bring peace to Westeros and proper grammar.

he was clearly the rightful king

D&D has gone way too far in Season 5 for it to recover. The show will not end the same in the books, it's obvious who are the major power players now and yep, you guessed it: Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

That's literally it, KL Lannisters all officially die out this season, every other house is irrelevant, Dorne is killed off, no fAegon.

It is 100% confirmed Tyrion, Jon and Daenerys vs White Walkers.

FUCKING

KILL

ME

HELLA EPIC

You seem troubled

A friendly reminder for the deluded bookplebs that think the ending in the show and books will be different.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-showrunners-know-how-687589

>So we just sat down with him [GRRM] and literally went through every character

I recommend you to stop watching the show if you don't want any book spoilers ;)

She just wants an excuse to do a sex scene with smirkfu

She's a dyke irl

So will they do Game of Thrones Brotherhood when if the books are ever finished?

HOLD THE DOOR
O
D
O
R

this show is shit now.

Obviously

How did the fire spread at all, let alone so fast, in the Dothraki temple. Did Jorah bring gunpowder with him? Do the Dothraki just make their floors flammable? Can Dany just directly bend fire now?

You're a retard if don't think it will be same in the books.

The simple fact Daenerys's if the only one who can potentially control the dragons, that are a big deal is enough to have her sticking around until the very end. Jon will be rezzed in the books too and will become a major player too as well.

Great, but the show has still confirmed that the ending will be
^

>mfw 20 good men is all it took to defeat Stannis The Autismis

Promise me, Ned.

Then that's the ending in the books too ;)

>implying this is not how Gurm wants to end it
The dragon has three heads.

Post yfw Stannis survives and was reborn into the true Azor Ahai

are there any leaks/spoilers from the next episodes?

no

what they are doing right now is appealing to the masses

through the power of plot and feminism.

Not a single one of those battle hardened warrior attempted to stop that fat midget.

Do you think D&D will go for ultimate shock value and kill off 'Le Reddit cock man XDXDXD'

I think you underestimate the speed fire can spread. It seemed pretty reasonable.

The Door = The Gate

also, Arya is sent to kill Tyrion, because of him committing patricide

Hey Wylis could you please hold the door?
HEY WYLIS COULD YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UP THE STAIRS

you know that george is just sitting back and chilling observing reactions to the show and changing the books based on that

>mfw everyone ignores that it was george's suggestion to have stannis burn shireen

Not even confirmed you spastic.

Hodor holds the door
Jorah hugs daenerys with his stone arm but it doesnt matter because plot.
Euron gets cucked by yara because feminism
Ramsay kills yet another character
Davos continues to forget about stannis.

He's not going to finish his books anyway.

How can they do this without making it extremely fucking cringey, then?
George has said in the past he's completely against "Good vs Evil".

This story will not end well in the show. It will be cut down to very few characters and the ending will either be Good guys or Bad guys winning. Either way, we all lose.

He has stated that he won't change the books based on fan reactions or theories.

fuck no, le epic meme dwarf is going to be hand of the king of Jon and Kelly C

So.......just like the books then?

You babies will whine about literally anything.

Sophie a lewd

For The Night Eternal

>just red the first book
>this scene is literally love tv soap opera
BRAVO D&D

it would have been better if dorne never existed in the first place

Bittersweet good is still good

Fucking Britain, stop producing weird looking inbred things

He a fucking white man.

>OMG stacey i love this show. Like anyone can die at anytime.

Meanwhile Jon, Daenerys and meme dwarf are untouchable. One even gets brought back to life.

Are the Dothraki smarter than the Greyjoys? I mean they're both piss poor but at least the Dothraki get bribes from people to not attack them.

>peckers

The greyjoys just get constantly cucked because the mainland knows how to handle them.

Everyone is smarter than the Greyjoys.

Hi, I make my living reacting to game of thrones on youtube. Ask me anything.

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/23p48r/the_true_nature_and_purpose_of_the_others_and_the/

Is he right, /got/?

LMAO OMG DID HE JUST FART XDDDD.

They've done it.

i think so. Also Dothraki never got as buttfucked as Ironbabbies. At worst their invaiding horde was defeated, while Ironbabbies get their home wreckt every rebellion

BASED

can i lick your buthholoe

My dick is ready, tyrion is going to fuck her

the North - myspace
Dorne - tumblr
the Vale - reddit
Riverlands - twitter
Westerlands - linkedIn
the Reach - facebook
Stormlands - google+
Iron Islands - Sup Forums

Some characters have to live. Otherwise it's just not a very interesting story, it's just a fictional history book.

Which is fine, the Silmarillion reads that way a bit and I enjoyed that, but that's not really what GRRM is going for.

Not while these two hold the North

Greyjoys are Edgy Kid: The House
They pretend to be badass until mainland regularly slap they to behave, they worship the edgiest god, they life philosophy is basically REEEE I DONT WANT TO GET A JOB MOM

why is she so weird looking?

Stormlands = forgotten
Google + = forgotten

POTTERY.

Crownlands = Orkut

The only people whining about that line are obvious wikifags. Half of tormund lines in the books are about dicks and fucking

On the contrary we're counting on their patronage.

So many Showfags gonna be eating their words when that fuckin baby in the tower has silver hair, gonna be so great

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-releases-info-episodes-606-607/#more-65593

>An old foe comes back into the picture

Can I lick your buttohle?

whats in the tower ned

Why the fuck does everybody fear Dothraki in 'open combat'.

Dothraki weapons would bounce off knights, not to mention that they have no tactics

Objective houses ranking:

1. Tyrell
2. Lannister
3. Stark
4. Targaryen
5. Baratheon
6. Arryn
7. Martell
8. Tully
9. Greyjoy

They are literally just ascended Craster incest babies. If they get to control Westeros, I'll declare for the bad poosies

"Promise me ned, please protect my baby Jon who's father is rhaegar targaryen from Your old friend robert baratheon who wants all targaryens dead."

Leaked script.

can i lick you buhttole

>1. Tyrell

lulno fag

I'm coming with ten thousand dothraki screamers at my back

you're finished

because GURM wanted to make them epic horde of totally-not-mongols, forgetting why mongols were efficient against knights in the first place

>people still haven't realized that all the great houses are being wiped out in the show.

D&D have already killed of the martells and the Baratheon.
And show lanisters are dropping like flies too, kevan will get fucked by varys this season, and lancel will get his head crushed in by the mountain.
House Arryn has only robin, and littlefinger probably already has a knife with his name on it.
Rickon will probably get raped to death by karstark.

Done what

>light cavalry
>fearless
>fucking loads of them

Didnt someone on the show say that theyd get wrecked by a westerosi army.

Jorah only won against one because of his armour.

Best region by far, richest, most powerful...

They've definitely done it desu senpai