Celebrating my defunct wedding with my crazy ex by dumping the 600+ pictures and movies I have

Celebrating my defunct wedding with my crazy ex by dumping the 600+ pictures and movies I have.

Come and enjoy and AMA

volafile.io
/r/1QB03w

Condolences, or congratulations, whichever is more appropriate. She looks familiar to me

We used to post on Truth or Dare pics a bunch prior and thru the wedding... though much of this is stuff that wasn't posted there.

I will give you one last bump... doesn't look like thread is gonna last OP... sorry bro

Is there a lot of bdsm stuff?

nothing heavy, but dabbled some.

What kind of stuff happened with her?

you mean as far as sex wise... or crazy wise?

crazy wise

questions might be better in vola cause I wont have to captcha each time.

Interested in hearing about public stuff

i had her stripping/flashing in public all the time, resteraunts, parks, stores... w eboth loved it.

wtf she looks like my aunt

What would happen?

depends, people are actually pretty oblivious to shit like that, you would be amazed. I had her ride all the way from Madison to Twin Cities once naked in passenger seat in broad daylight... would slow up next to truckers... maybe 3 noticed that we could tell.

What'd she do if caught?

didn't say it was my first time posting her... hell if you go to website there is still tons of her up.

Here is her current facebook if you like chubs

Love public flashing pics, but she's gross. Would not fuck.

Depends on situation, normaly just smile and run off if outdoors, though had one good time where I had her suck a stranger off that found us fucking on a trail.

gd she ugly. good riddance op

Ever blindfold her where people could see?

in car a few times...

looking at the pics, at least you had fun

yeah it was fun while it lasted, glad I gout out before she got an anchor baby on me (she wanted one right away)