Have you ever slept with a cheating girl, Sup Forums?

Have you ever slept with a cheating girl, Sup Forums?

Tell us the story. Bonus if you provide pics for proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icNmD8-40PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no but i got a side hug from one once

yeah twice, didn't feel anytthing.

kinda kek when i see pics of them on fb

also check em

Dirtiest of us all

Went out with a girl that had a boyfriend for about 2 months.

We would go out to the club, dance and kiss while her boyfriend was out smoking. we just flirted most of the time right in front of her boyfriend.

Then sometimes she would come over to my place we fucked and then I asked her to sleep with me but she always said no I have to go home sleep with my boyfriend.

I was like ok it's cool. In my head I was like what a fucking slut.

Loved it tho. she had perfect tits. would share but I have no pics. Sorry.

Im a 38 yr old virgin

Yeah, my mom

I got 2
>be 19
>in college band
>punk girl 17 with collar
>she makes a facial tattoo with make up everyday
>hanging out in practice room
>start talking about sex
>says she likes giving head and being treated like a slave
>pull her collar choke her a bit
>she sucks my cock in the practice room
>fucking her face, drool everywhere
>cum and she swallows
>find out shes engaged to a dude with my name
>get several bjs through that semester
>she marries dude later

Yes got head from a good friends girlfriend on the side of my appt complex one night, and fucked her a few other times back in college... We would flirt with each other when her bf wasn't looking... Ended up getting caught and ruined a good friendship. They broke up and few years later I started fucking her again on the side. We both have significant other now so no longer fuck each other

A lot of punk couples do the open thing. She probably wasn't actually cheating.

love the fake snapchats from phones that cant run snapchat

>> Friend that is a girl visiting from another school
>>Brings her friend
>> is 6/10 but pretty cool
>> come home from going out and she's in my bed
>> Fuck her hard and spank her all night
>> wake up says her bf is going to kill her because of handprints on her ass
>>sex was awesome
>> would do again

sorry don't have pics anymore

Why would you love that?

I met some lady on meetme thats married, but her and her husband have problems, though theyre not even separated or anything. and I go there sometimes when hes at work and do naked stuff with his wife.
shes not hot though, so its not as cool as it may sound.

>Be 21
>in navy
>living with 2 shipmates
>3 girls at the house
>one has a bf
>hot as fuck but shallow girl
>fuck her while my buddies fuck the other 2
>keeps complaining about having a bf while still sucking my cock
>didnt give a single fuck
>she had the best titties of any girl I've fucked to this day
Nah she kept complaining about how if he found out he'd kill us. He actually called her one day while she was blowing me. She sucked me off while telling him how much she loved him.

>Have you ever slept with a cheating girl, Sup Forums?

Lost my v-card to one
> be 21, socially awkward, but good-looking
> Meet 35 year old who is chubby, brunette, with short hair
> My mom is chubby, brunette, with short hair
> she says she is divorced
> somehow get her into bed
> kinda disappointing when pussy doesn't grip very much like a fap session-- felt like jerking off with super loose grip
> she won't roleplay mom-son
> finally get her to do anal and it was tight enough to make me cum

Later
> her profile says thinking about someone special . . then describes me, but profile says "married"
> fuck and fuck again
> she IMs me and confesses she was still married
> fat cunt cheated on her hubby with me... at least I reamed her ass out good

My masseuses are also married. One is from China and her family needs the money and so her hubby is fine with it.

Other masseuse is older white girl . . . her hubby likes that she gives happy endings.... revolting cuck.

I slept with a girl that was in an open relationship, and then she left him for me

I slept with a colleg..
She has a BF since 2 years but started to lose interesst in him...

Another fun thing... they use condoms...
But we dont...

Sad thing about it... the whole thingt blew up after He found a pregnancy test she used... cos she was late on her period...

Anyway... she is not pregnant... and I had sex.
I'm one lucky Bastard with no consequences.

>then she cheated on you with someone else
>dating a whore
>rookie mistake

When i was teacher, I had another teacher, super hot blonde milf, give me blowjobs when ever I wanted which was almost everyday some weeks. She'd leave her class come meet me and drop down and suck me dry. It was such a great time in my life. But the best would be after school, she come do her thing to me, and her boyfriend would come pick her up and kiss her on the lips. It was awesome because he is a huge dude, roids, and she loved my dick so much

>socially awkward
>Meet 35 year old
>somehow get her into bed

so, you got a hooker and then lied to us to make yourself feel better about it

>i slept with a college
>with a college
>a college
>are you also an alcohol?

Hooked up with a couple of girls looking to experiment. Their bfs are too pussy to be rough with them. As Im an experienced bdsm Dom, I will gladly fill that desire.

Most girls only want a one time thing, I did end up with a commited slave that way for 2 years though. Bf never found out.

greentext that shit

she was in an open relationship, she didnt cheat. and the only reason it was open was because her white trash boyfriend moved 1 state away for school and started cheating on her.
shes not a whore, but she was fucking retarded to agree with her cheating bf that they should be in an open relationship instead of just leaving him.

Lol at >> you fucking summer/new faggot!! Ahahah top gig (short for giggle), kek lol ahah

>so, you got a hooker and then lied to us to make yourself feel better about it

No, internet hookup in the old AOL days. Chat rooms ALWAYS degenerated into a cheesy pickup bar.... I could type to women better than talk to them.

Anyhow like I said I was good-looking even if shy and awkward.

i think user meant colleague

>get gf
>took her virginity
>got into a longish relationship through hs
>break up towards the end
>she goes to one country i go another for uni
>she skypes me sometimes ask how im doing
>im doing fucking great
>class reunion half a year later
>she gets piss drunk says wants me back
>pukes and is basically is out of it
>begs me to fuck her
>says lol nah
>starts grabbing my dick
>sucks me off
>i dont give a shit
>calls me over to her country
>next morning she is emberassed af
>skip 2 month
>i am going to her country on a trip
>tell her about it and ask if i can stay in her place for a few days
>she is happy to do so
>she got a bf
>i stay in a spare room
>comes at night
>is drunk
>i pretend im asleep
>she sucks my dick
>i "wake up" fuck her
>she says she misses me
>i fuck her for 4 days with her bf in next room
>never talk to her again

you can admit it, I've gotten a hooker before too, its ok

pls be true

totally is, but the bitch was crazy im glad i got out of it after 4 days

its not. 2 people dont just go to 2 completely different countries, randomly meet up at a reunion, and then happen to be going to the same country and staying together just 2 months later.

ever heard of Europe?

>When i was teacher,
>I had another teacher, super hot blonde milf,
>give me blowjobs when ever I wanted >which was almost everyday some weeks.
>She'd leave her class come meet me and drop down and suck me dry
> It was such a great time in my life.
> But the best would be after school, she would come do her thing to me, and her boyfriend would come pick her up and kiss her on the lips.
>It was awesome because he is a huge dude, roids,
>but she loved my dick so much

I'm in college and use to have classes with my bestfriends girlfriend. After they broke up we still talked in class and were pretty good friends, so about a week after they split up she invites me to a party. I go with her and we both get extremely drunk and take a point of Molly, and while we're on the dance floor she starts pushing her ass back into my crotch. At first I step away since she's my best friends ex, but then she looks at me and say it okay since she's single now, so me being fucked up I let her start dancing on me again and she grinds that ass on me like there's no tomorrow. Later that night we go back to might place with some friends to smoke a book and watch a movie, then eventually everyone leaves besides me and her. During the movie we are still rolling, so she keeps looking at me and trying to kiss me but I say no, so she starts sucking on my ear lobes and whispering in my ear," Aren't you horny? It's okay if you only fuck me once, no one will know". By this point I'm rock hard and want to fuck her but knowing I can't since she's still my bestfriend ex I say," oh I'm not gunna fuck you" then lay down on top of her and put my tounge in her mouth and slip two fingers down her pants and into her pussy. After a while she stops me and says,"if your gunna do this just hurry up and fuck me already or we should stop", and is just begging me to put on the condom to fuck her already. After a while I give in a put my dick inside her, and after a couple deep thrusts she starts contracting her pussy and cums, then I take off the condom and keep going untill I've loosened her up so much it feels like I've hit the cervix and cum buckets deep inside my bestfriends ex

OHHHHH, Europe? yes I have. your entire story makes sense now..

well, yeah, studied in IB which is pretty much states it is international, chose different countries to study in, went to an alumni meeting that happens every year?

Still seeing my ex, she is coming over for a quickie after work. I don't see her much anymore because she always wants to be with her boyfriend. I know she use to do this to me, it's obviously way better from this end...

>you can admit it, I've gotten a hooker before too, its ok

I've had hookers (stick with covered blowjobs from them)... and both my masseuses tug me for money.

But I did manage an AOL chatroom pickup, meet, and fuck with a married broad. I'm only ashamed that I lost my virginity to a 5/10.

Yeah, I was even eating her out while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. Shit was hot as fuck.

Thread needs more pics

I was a home wrecker before I got married. I went out with a lot of girls that cheated on their boyfriends with me. Felt somewhat bad for doing it, but not when getting laid. Lol.
Last time I slept with a girl that was cheating on her boyfriend, she went psycho. She came over one night, gave me a blowjob. Never had sex with her, but about 2 weeks later, found out she was telling her boyfriend and ALL her friends she was pregnant and it could be my kid. I laughed, called the bitch a slut, told her boyfriend she sucked me off and she was a slut. He broke up with her, she tried coming back to me...denied the bitch. After that whole drama.m, stopped being a home wrecker.

Girl cheating on her boyfriend. Some juicy scenes if you skip ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=icNmD8-40PI

Lol you got scared by a girl? You some sort of pussy or something?

No pics but I had a period in which I slept with a ton of girls cheating on her bf's. Can't really take relationships seriously since.

whos that?

current gf

Yes, I'm a pussy for not wanting drama in my life.....fucking idiot.
I stopped being a home wrecker after all that drama, never said I stopped fucking girls. Otherwise, I wouldn't be married with 2 kids.

>be 18
>first year University
>living on residence
>meet hot girl, lives in the room accross from mine
>talk with her a lot the first few days, find out she a has a boyfriend back home (8+ hours away)
>first year kids party a lot
>go to a club with her and a group of friends
>shes hammered
>she wants to go home
>obviously can't go alone because Downtown of big city (Toronto)
>I volunteer to talk her home
>walking and talking
>mentions something about how she doesn't think she's pretty
>I'm like ??? yes you are???
>she starts kissing me

I been fucking a very hot woman for the last 5yrs. She is married, met her on my commute to work. Pics have been posted before.

We do it right, no fuckups and no stupid emotional shit that creates issues. He has no clue. And we are keeping it that way. Most people fuck up.

repost them?

oops I meant walk her home

>make out intensifies
>I start grabbing her tits
>fuckit.jpg
>pull a tit out of her bra
>start sucking on her nipple
>she wants to fuck in the garden next to us
>I'm drunk, sure
>fuck in garden for a while
>FUCKING SPRINKLERS COME ON
>mood ruined
>walk her back home
>fuck
>mfw I try to use my phone the next morning and it's broken because of water damage
>wasn't worth it tbh
>fuck her one other random night
>don't fuck her again because she was mediocre and my gf was way better

>be me
>19 years old
>meet up with a bro to play vidya
>after an hour, he says his friend (let's call her Tits) wants to hang out
>he's been crushing on her for 10+ years
>he tells tits to bring a friend for me so he can try to get at her (but he obviously has no chance)
>we meet up at a mall and turns out Tits friend bailed last minute so I'm a third wheel
>the whole time they're talking and walking around, I catch Tits take a glimpse at me several times
>after walking around and grabbing some grub, we decide to go to bro's house for some beers
>we get drunk and bro ends up passing out on a chair
>tits then leans over to me on the couch, starts making out with me, and tells me how she thinks I'm pretty attractive
>she then starts rubbing my dick over my pants while friend is still passed out on chair
>we eventually go outside, and fuck in the back of my truck
>she gives me phone number to meet up again
>next morning bro asks me when we left and if we were too drunk to drive
>he then tells me how he hopes that tits' bf of 4-5 years doesn't give her shit for being out so late
So not only did I kinda feel bad for hooking up with her when bro wanted to, but then I find out afterwards she cheated on her guy... but the sex was worth it and we fucked on the weekends for the whole summer until I then got with my current gf/wife
(Pic related is Tits)

Just sounds like you're scared to me mate. Fucking retard aha

this is so real life

Believe what you want basement dweller. I've probably been laid more times than you've fapped, faggot.

thats a nice story

Your a total fucking scumbag.

This was when I was a senior in highschool and she was a junior. She hit me up after I posted my Snapchat on my ig. I was going to a kickback and she was at home drinking. I didn't drink much since it was nasty beer. She got fucked up and she offered to send me nudes. I said no thanks. The next morning she wanted to hang out and we went out for coffee and we walked at a park. She began to lay her head on me and I was confused, cause i thought she had a bf at the time. I assumed she didn't and we went back to my place and i was Laying in bed and she got in my face. We ended up kissing and i told her i didnt want anything serious, and neither did she and we ended up fucking. She gave bomb head and her ass was nice when we did doggy style. We'd fuck each other just to relief our frustrations. I once choked her out and fucked her from behind, and i busted on her face. She called me a "sharpshooter" lmao. Turns out she only fucked me to get back at her bf, but i didn't care. Slapping her and wrapping my tie around her neck was fun.

Eh it was what it was
>26
>out in Glasgow with friends, end up back at flat for after party
>one friend leaves early, gf still down to party
>ends up just me and her, smoking and drinking while watching YouTube and efukt videos
>get that one video where the guy can't last even a minute with his pregnant gf and laughing
>girl starts laughing and saying her nd doesn't last much longer than that and she hasn't had decent sex since she starting going with him
>sending me so many signals at this point I'd have to be gay to miss it
>mess around a lot, end up going from behind with her bent over couch because bf doesn't do doggy often
>come all over her back
>we mess about a little then crash on couch
>she mad regrets it in morning
>I don't give a fuck because I've never really bothered with her bf, he was always a friend of a friend
Happened again a week later, bf found out, and they broke up. Don't see much of them now

hell yes. actually cheating gf's or wives easiest pussy Let's see

married girl and two of her gf's go to the beach for the weekend and she invites me and we fuck all weekend. Fucking her tits when her husband called and she talk with him a bit. She was the calmest bitch and kinda felt bad for her husband.

Another married coworker's husband wrecked her car and she asked me to take her home every day while it was in the shop and we fucked every day for two weeks. She was so mad at him I got anger pussy.

Girl that worked in admissions office at university asks me out to her dorm and middle of the night a guy is beating on the door calling her name. Was her bf

Another coworker and we're fucking and sucking on the office floor after hours and her husband is standing outside on the sidewalk waiting and knocking on the door because he came to pick her up. The office had a one way mirror you could see the front and I stood up and saw him walk back to the car.

At a halloween party and a guy passed out early so started dancing with his gf and see sucked my dick in their car.

Whew, got bunches more and all attached

Many times, actually. I always had a lot of female friends (exes, FWB, etc.) and whether or not they happened to be dating some moron at the time didn't really concern me. I'm not sure what story to tell or pics to show. It honestly rarely seemed to make any difference whether they were in a relationship or not, aside from a little more teasing/drinking/foreplay being needed.

What I have learned from this thread.
Buy a gun and then get a girlfriend.
If she cheats kill her and the bastard :^)

I have a uncle who moved to US. Later in life I wanted to go to school in NY close to his home.

He was cool with it.

Meet him and his gf, she was a solid 9/10 Brunette, c cups, perfect shape.

She loves me and im 'cute' 'funny' 'adorable'

Uncle out one day and she takes me to the mall to meet her sis. A 8/10 Blond, athletic, b cup maybe smaller.

Closer to my age and uncles girl talks about me like a god. My ego is through the roof and im confident as fuck and I play it out.

At some point uncles gal had to pee so I was left with her sis, she talks about how she carea so much about her and she always plays out the big sis role too far. Pretend to know the feeling, hardly even know my bro

We connect shes dexy, smart and a bit nerd. Gives her a boost up to 9.3/10

Her quirky smile, her cute laughs, I swear im in love.

Go home sis bounces and uncles gal is like "soo?? What u think!?"

Tell her my feelings she is happy, goes for a shower I might have peeked through the keyhole and jerked it good, but not related.

Next weekend have a date with her sis, uncle drives us, all things romantic we kiss, make out, end up at uncles place, we undress, Im happy, she's happy.

She is an animal in bed. Could barely fuck her because she liked to suck my dick so much. Im not even joking. Fuck missionary for a minute, she pushes me and blows me for a minute, fuck her doggystyle for a minute maybe two, she turns around and sucks it for a minute.

Its fun, my balls are on the brink of eruption cuz of all the bj delays.

My cum soaks her body and she breathes like a happy princess.

Ask her what was up with all the bj's
"My husband has a hard time keeping him up so its usually how we roll"

Keeping up? Roll?...Husband???

Find out uncles gals plan was to rid sis from husband cuz she got married way too soon and he was an abusive fuck.

Fucked alot through the school season then he found out beat me up, uncle beat him up and I just got my own apartment and talked to none of them

not worth it. your girl is gonna cheat it just depends if you find out or not or choose to ignore it

Yeah i'm sorry...
I'm indeet drunk

Best friend girlfriend when he was in army.

I get a friend to send me nudes and she's engaged. That's about it. Her boyfriend is normally in the same room playing videogames.

Is this true with all females?
Makes me fucking gag.

>Met a girl on Tinder
>Chatted for a while, nothing happened, didn't meet.
>She's on my Facebook
>Got drunk one Saturday night while on the town
>She text "What are you doing?"
>I asked her to join me
>Picked her up in a cab
>Took her on the town
>Went back to my house
>Fucked
>She left in the morning
>I text her "When can we do this again?"
>She replies: "When I leave my boyfriend."
>I text: "Don't leave him because of me."
>She replied: "Didn't like him much anyway."

Because a GF cheating on you is so fucking important it's worth a lifetime in jail? Calm down, fuck her best friend and/or sister, and then tell her while you dump her. Fucking Americans.

Yeah. One of my closest friends too. She's blonde, fit, with big tits. Guys were constantly ogling over her growing up but I never found her attractive - I saw her as a sister almost.

>Got drunk one night together with her and another girl.
>Finger blonde friend. She gives me a blowjob.
>Fucked the other girl.
>It was great. No weirdness afterwards.
>A day later at 6AM my phone starts blowing up with FB messages from blonde's boyfriend.
>He tells me he hasn't touched her in weeks because she went out of the country, got gangbanged and is being tested for HIV.
>"Enjoy rotting in hell after you die of AIDS"
>Screenshot convo and send it to blonde friend.
>No response. Ever.

>I never knew the girl had a boyfriend.
>Turns out they were dating for years and she never told me.
>I don't even know why because we talked all the time.

So many of my friends had been cheated on that I swore to never be involved in cheating. She made me be "that guy" and it still pisses me off today. I knew this girl for 15 years, and I never talked to her after the threesome. So fucked up.

Got tested for everything in the world but didn't have anything. Crisis averted, friendship ruined.

cute chick, whats her story?

The sprinklers saved your ass because she could have charged you with rape if she wanted

Obviously since that's what this thread is all about

that is why i keep my bitch at home under surveillance at all times

not sure if for every one but any that I have known if I respond in the slightest or show a little attention they do most of the arranging. Sometimes the dumb ass wives have driven me straight to their own house for us to fuck when their husband not home. I'm trying to scrunch down in the seat and shit and looking around to make sure no one is looking and they stroll to the door like nothing and attack my dick right away.

someone probably saw and turn them on lol

meh
I was also drunk
she initiated the kissing
she was the one that ASKED me to fuck

I was her first real bf (first sex, of all kinds) when she was 18, and she kept coming back for booty calls for years, whether she had a supposed bf or not.

you gotta sleep or work some time, they'll slip out

LMAO, never thought of that

I think they just came on automatically at 1am or something though

i was married and lived in another city for about 3 months for work, 3rd yr of med school actually, clinicals. slept w 4 girls in that time, on multiple occasions, 3 had boyfriends, 1 had a girlfriend.

one was 18 (i was 28) would always want to spend the night after we fucked. she was the hottest of the 4, 8/10. her boyfriend would come into town every so often and she always want to fuck me right before she went to pick him up at the airport...on those occasions i actually refused.

the lesbian 7/10 was in a several yr monogamous (supposedly) relationship. would tell me to cum in her so that later when we'd be sitting across from her gay friends at the restaurant she would know she had my cum in her pussy. she also loved it in the ass and then would immediately suck my dick clean.

one i met at work 7/10 and on one occasion she had me lean against the door to her office while she jerked me off. she was a clinical psychologist. her pussy smelled though, that i didn't like. funny story, once around 3am i was fucking the lesbian and my phone kept buzzing from her texts. when i went to put it on silent i (being drunk) accidentally answered a call from her and she heard us fucking. i put the phone to my ear to hear her screaming at me, i hung up. tried calling her back a few weeks later but she wasn't having it lol.

the last one 6/10 was nothing special but very convenient. she lived just a few blocks away and would text a few times a week late at night for a quick fuck. i was a bit nervous about this one because her bf was a cop. fucked her only 7 or 8 times and called it, wasn't worth the risk.

>dununununununununu

YOU

>dununununununununu

SLIP

>dununununununununu

IT

>dununununununununu

IIIIINNNNNNNN!

1am is way too early. its usualy like 3 or 4 if theyre on auto

That's what they all say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

id pay to have my gf cheat on me i wanna watch her suck another guys cock so bad

jesus man motion sensors capture all her movement anyway

Developed this crush on a coworker, she was 5 years older than me.

>I knew she had a daughter but she never mentions anything about her family besides the fact of having a daughter
>ask her out, had several dates
>she was very "touchy" with me
>we end having sex on my apartment
>after sex, both naked in bed..."user there's something I need to tell you. I'm married"
>Apparently her husband was a "stay at home dad" who was studying for his PhD or some shit like that while she was working
>fucked her for some time

she was chill af though
that'd never have happened

LMAO THIS IS GREAT

Fucking christ.
Seems were one fucked species.
women fucking every body that shows them any attention while their husbands slave away giving them the house/car/Just about anything.
Its fucking depressing.

is she 11?

>cheating on girlfriend
>cum inside me

youre such a fucking liar. your story reeks of a warped view of kinky from internet porn. no fucking girl in her right mind would "love" having cum in her pussy unless she was batshit insane.

lies.

22 just japanese

does she drive to the grocery alone because that is a perfect opportunity.

I had one who's husband kept a close eye on her but he let her stay over her mothers house occasionally. I rented a hotel and her own mother drove her and dropped her at the hotel for us to fuck a few hours and picked her back up.

Fucked a married women twice some years ago, shes 10 years older but hot as hell

>i met this lady in hollywood
>she had green hair but damn she looked good
>i took her to my house cuz she was fine
>but she wooped out a dick that was bigger than mine