Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I made a bot for twitter that acts like a feminazi and posts stupid arguments abut feminism and the lgbt community. It currently has over 50 phrases and I am working on more.

Would you like to contribute with some phrases?

twitter.com/TumblrPowered

[I posted this last night but everyone was just "bumping" so I will give it another try]

Other urls found in this thread:

sensible-feminist.tumblr.com/
okcupid.com/profile/stonerwitch_?cf=home_orbits,homepage_2015_tester_filters_feed,profile_quickview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are some of the phrases.

Pictures are also welcome.

If circumcision reduces sensitivity, GOOD. More circumcised boys = less rapists.

hahaha great! Added.

Nice *thumbs up*

I'm not fat because I want to be, it's just my genetics.

remove bot from the name and change the profile picture and see how many feminist followers you can collect
then start spamming horse dicks and gore after about 200+

If you want some inspiration
sensible-feminist.tumblr.com/
#wiperape

LMFAO, this is great.

holy shit this is gold

"I got raped three times today. No surprise that they are WHITE MALES!!" Omg we should just kill them all"

yes bring back wiperape

I am thinking about hiding it's a satire bot and claiming it's an actual feminazi.

But my idea is to make fun of them not troll them with gore so I'm not sure.

The bot is wip so i will think what can I do.

There are 3 genders actually bois

>Male
>Female
>Mentally unstable

Holy shit, Is she even serious? I'm definetly adding stuff from here, thanks.

If it weren't for all of the white male privilege in the world, muslims would be peaceful. #StopIslamaphobia

@kfc why is there only white meat chicken, please fix or patriarchy will take over

It's a crime when a girl in Africa has her clit removed because she should at least feel good for providing you with pleasure and a child.

Men don't need to feel good for sex. Their job is to ejaculate when I say and pay the bills.

Men used to hold doors because woman were respected, now it's used to oppress females everywhere.

I believe it's vitally important for men/boys to experience being sexually assaulted, so they understand the damages it does to their female peers(superiors).

its all fun and games till this thing becomes self aware

Gibsmedats, shitlords.

>be op
>makes feminazi bot for lolz
>bot becomes self aware
>Bot obtains launch codes
>bot demands world stop objectifying it
>world replies that it is literally an object
>bot gets triggered
>bot annihilates the human race
>thanks op

Why the fuck do you have a disclaimer in the description? You some kind of pussy?

You might have a point there. It may have been a slight oversight to give an AI an unstable personality.. Hm.

To obtain world peace, we should not allow any male to live beyond 15 years. raise them, milk them, then dispose of them.

Men a terrible pigs and the wage gap is real go fuck yourself if you think the wage gap dosent exsist you sis male Oppressive scum

Idk, I just thought I should say it is satire, anyways it's gone now.

filthy paedo dykes

Men don't need a dick, they got a tongue and fingers, withn't dick there will be no rapist, we need to cut them all

My dad left me when I was 5 and he was white male damn cis white male scum!

Say:
>If the Jews Hitler killed were white, then I think we should all praise Hitler!

>The only men acceptable are ones with vaginas!

go to pride flags for all on Tumblr.

Gays should be allowed to kill straight men out in the streets and not get charged

why did people choose to be born male? Men are so stupid.

hi feminazis

femi nazi here : okcupid.com/profile/stonerwitch_?cf=home_orbits,homepage_2015_tester_filters_feed,profile_quickview

I fucking dare the op to use it to tweet Biffy clyro and ask why there is 3 men on their new album and no females and accuse them of being Oppressive

The one about the walmart bathrooms triggered

Men should be banned from playing Pokemon Go.

These guys get it.

>just saying that this is how sky-net gets started
also
#LernMyPronouns
...we learnt this in gender studys

Mansplaining triggers me

Trump just said that he's going to kill all Mexicans. Gosh, he sickens me. #nevertrump

DONE!

That's not a real class.

You can't "learn" in gender studies, just like you can't learn about flying fire breathing bulls.

OP you wonderful Sup Forumsastard can you package this all up for us.

This could be a beautiful turning point

OP pl0x bundle everything together needed to run this bot.

GOD OP, change the name and images, no one is gonna take this bot seriously if it's called equal rights bot and has a feminazi logo for a profile pic

The fact that their are still straight people out there is proof that our education system is failing

Op here

Some of the new ones. THis is going along pretty well. I also will continue to accept suggetions via DM.

I will not take your b8 fuck off

I made the bot using botzie.com
You just need to create a twitter account and then link it to botzie and it will start posting tweets from a list.

>Would you like to contribute with some phrases?
op asked for things to include
misspellings and misinformation seem fitting

The word "bossy" is so sexist and homophobic. We need to ban bossy

further more
>you can't learn about flying fire breathing bulls
wrong

Since you got nothing better to do with your pathetic life, please put what is in pic related, k thx

Hey OP I just made another Twitter account and started following the bot. Is there anything that you would like me to tweet at it? I am here to please

dont let this die

Whatever you like, I poste a couple of pics showing some examples
See

I think women should opress men, as the opposite has been the norm for so long

Changed images to disguise it a bit more, might keep the name though, there re more bots about feminism anyways (Real Feminist bots, not satire bots)

This is so great we must keep it alive

Train a CNN on tweets from actual femenazis and then set that shit loose. Maximum lulz.

Op here!

I restarted the bot to include the new phrases, it will post something every 3 hours. The more phrases it has the less time it will take for it to tweet.

You're not wrong, but people react that way because of vocal 3rd-wave, batshit-insane, gender-theory feminists.

Op fucking delivered
>Hardy kek from trolling favorite bands

i think 200 is too small. it can be easily played out to get over a couple of thousands. thats when to post gore

If you want equality, then stop trying to take away the benefits females get in society, and let us share your male privilege. It's the only thing that's fair for everyone.

>There is no such thing as "misandry"

>Isn't it funny how "logic" always seems to be geared in misogynists' favour?

>Fat shaming is worse than murder because it basically IS murder.

This shit writes itself