Hey Sup Forums i'm a 21 year old and chicks say i'm ugly. Help me get a GF .INBF your a faggot

Hey Sup Forums i'm a 21 year old and chicks say i'm ugly. Help me get a GF .INBF your a faggot

>OP can't >inb4

You look hideous dude. That hair doesn't work with your face.

OP cant afford carpet imo

Carpet is for fags. I have money just not the looks this suit cost $200.

Your smile sucks ass dude

You look like one of the Beatles, seriously was this photo taken in the sixties?

Faggot. You are way to beta fag to get a gf if you are asking /b

Head like a dropped meat pie

I'm a beta and Im asking for advice bro. Every time i talk to a girl they call me a plum head. How am I meant to gain confidence if that keeps happening.

I once lent my good mate Jericho

First off get your jacket fitted properly. You look like you borrowed your suit from your dad.

Second: get a decent haircut from an actual male barber. 3 or 4 inches up top and tight on the sides and back.

Third: get confident faggot. Ive seen uglier sacks of shit than you with a 10/10. Your looks mean little. You gotta be smart, funny, romantic and confident.

Cool story bro

I split up with my ex girlfriend aftr a nickleback concert. I haven't been able to get a girl since. I've tried everything I got this new haircut and now you are telling me it doesnt work. Im running our of options fast.

200 bucks wasted, wrong suit for your frame. You're not fat, that's what you have to work with. Also, why are you wearing a suit. You're not being a gentlemen fedora type I hope?

Be honest with yourself. You're not looking for a female. Come out and yell to the world how gay you are. Gay anons help this faggot out and show him your cocks

Actual legit advice on Sup Forums , the fuck is this

This should be called 4pan anyone got any pans

I don't wear fedoras. I went through a phase of wearing bowler hats gay I know but I've stopped that now. Last time I went on a date I wore a new full length leather coat and the chick just joked about it the whole date.

Shave your head, grow a beard and get that suit tailor fitted.

Fuck, you're right. OK, op. Get way bigger suit, also tight Steve Jobs turtle neck, thin gold chain over sweater. Cruise hotel lobbys approach girls/women, talk normally but just say tsssss at random intervals.. You'll be nothing but winning, trust me.

Hi I know youre feeling down bud but I think you're real cute hit me up on fb Liam basnett

Where in the name of Gestapo are you getting your sense of dress from? Full length leather jacket. Don't do that shit man.

Shave your head, you'll look like this (pic related)

well, u've got potential, just fucking as your sister or cousin for help.

Sure. That's one possibility, hence the beard tip.

Let me do what you did, and pick ONE picture as the outcome.

Who the fuck said anything about shaving the fucking eyebrows?

Wow reading this thread, OP is a huge fucking fag. But I could already tell looking at his picture.

Was ur face burned ?

If anyone straight up tells you that you're ugly. They're ugly in the inside ( insert a lot of normie shit about bullies) no sarcasm

>full length leather coat

Like a fucking gestapo jacket? jesus

Why are you posting a picture of yourself in a suit in the first place? Is it what you wear for work? If it's not, then fucking throw the suits. Never buy clothes that don't suit your status and way of life. You look like you're in the age where you want to go casual or smart casual. Forget suits unless/until you work in a field where you've got to wear one every day. Then you'll know what to get and how to wear it.

And when it comes to suits, the jacket seems too lengthy, looking at your sleeves. Also, you have buttoned your bottom button - nowadays a common yet still major mistake. But I wouldn't care about that, you'll only need it for funerals and other occasions where nobody will care a shit. Like I said, forget about the goddamn suits and try to build a minimal wardrobe for casual/smart casual.

this.

OP you're not the best looking but you have a lot to work with. i would start with losing that retard smile.

Naw, he's gonna look like feels no matta what he puts on his face

I think I need a wardrobe change by the sounds o it. Ive been dressing casual since the leather coats and stuff seemed to be putting chicks off. Just been wearing monster energy hoodies slayer t shirts etc.

Found the uglyfags

Did you type that through Google translate?

well no offense but you are ugly. you're like old Paul McCartney's skin slapped on young Paul McCartney's body. get a nice haircut, like short and messy chopped up textured then smile more genuinely like you're not about to kill yourself. hit the gym hard and get a cool hobby

stop focusing on women, they're not a worthy priority to have. focus on improving your mind/body/soul/bank accounts and women will flock to you in droves

Because you are ugly
You will die ugly too
And nobody will fuck you or be in love with you
You will die alone after your parents pass and you will be numb too it by then
But right as you're about to die you will then have the overwhelming sense of you were to ugly to ever have kids or a wife

Satan?

lmfao underrated post

I might be ugly but youve just outed yourself as an insecure virgin imo.

I have a girlfriend and I have fucked her many times

Don't you wish you could have that fella?

Please do try again

not bad advice, this guy gets it. work on yourself with purpose and discipline every day and you will soon find yourself surrounded by cool friends and hot chicks that want your d

Well then, that wasn't very cunty of you at all. Jesus Christ, you fucking edgelord. Kill yourself.

>I have a girlfriend and I have fucked her many times
I remember my first girlfriend

I used to have a girlfriend you fag. I've just had issues getting them later. You really are a little faggot you wouldnt talk shit to me like that irl

GET RIPPED

Wear more casual clothes, just look at what men your age are wearing in your country.

Some facial hair could help, but if it isn't dense then don't grow it pass 3mm-5mm and if its patchy don't grow it at all on the cheeks.

Important one though, work out and focus on arms and chest and abdomen for a year, arms and chest will give you the quickest results.

You never had a girlfriend seriously your fucking face looks like melting peanut butter ofc you have issues getting them my god

I've been hitting the gym lately. and trying to wear more casual clothes but I think i dress to much like a beta goth. I need to buy some designer clothes but i prefer spending my money on video games

you should get a mullet, bitches love mullets, and of course a mustache

Put the fucking games down
Go outside
Get a tan
Wear normal fucking jeans and a t shirt cut ur hair and you will be fine

Fuck. Is this wojak/feels guy in real life?

Yeah he looks like an ugly version of Paul McCartney

face it bro your a insecure neckbeard who likes giving abuse annonomulsey to people. You are jealous of the me clearly. I can go out and blow $200 on a suit and not even flinch bro

If money is the only thing that you have and you think ur hot shit cuz u can spend 200$ on a oversized suit
Where you gonna go in that nice suit
Sit in your gaming chair and complain to b about how you're to ugly to get girls
Lmfao

> designer clothes

Man you really are a beta fruit. Just go to fucking Target and get some jeans and a t shirt.

Bet he's socially awkward too

bro money= power=women. This HUGO BOSS suit shows my status and its only a matter of time before chicks are sat on my dick rocking back and forth on my gamechair 3000. CONFIDENCE IS KEY

The suit does not fit. Have it fixed.
And like said before, the haircut... I would go with 9mm.

Op reading this post like

Bait
Nice

Hit the gym, get big bitches don't care about your face if you got arms like tree trunks. I've seen some huge ulgy dudes with dimes for bitches dude

Seriously buy a guitar. Learn some beatles's hits. Play them till you get them, lad.

Good advice bro make the dude walk through doors sideways with a face like mangled dick

Kinda look like Woolwotz from Big Bang theory

Shit Wolowitz

1)get ripped
2)have conidence
3) treat women like you'd treat everyone else not like queens
4)if a woman calls you ugly tell her to fuck off.
Shits easy.

Suit's too big.
Haircut is too plain for words.
Your face...
You look 60. I think you may desperately to moisturize.

Having a hella fat wallet is way easier tho

change of image is needed bro
girls like the beard hipster tattoo hole in the ear you could put your dick through look
well not my dick obviously its huge

This. Or be hot and rich like me.

I think part of the reason I can't get a gf is that my ex girlfriend told everyone I was a shit bang. I used to crumble as soon as i stuck the tip in and she told everyone in collage after we split up.

Fancy dress tonight bruh huge chance to get my girl back IM READY imo

OP, go to a tailors and get that suit tailored to fit you properly - tighter on the sides and arms and have the arm taken up a little. Also, never, ever do the bottom button up. Ever. That would be a start. Otherwise, you're not ugly, fuck those skanky fuck boy cum dumpsters and get yourself on tinder.
Also, money.

Nope. You could be homeless and fuck hot women. All you need is confidence.

Confidence makes panties drop faster than gravity.

I would split with girl after a Nickelback concert too.

Please explain confidence vs coming across as cocky

I'd like to know as well honestly, what is this confidence you speak of? do i act like a cock? or do i act like i don't give a fuck about her?

>date
>gestapo style
>lots of questions
>touching means slaps in her face
cool

my penis

These are very good questions and not easy to answer.
When someone is cocky, that actually makes them seem like they're compensating for something.

Confidence is believing in yourself.
Cockiness is trying to make others believe in you.

> Clear up skin
> Be healthy
> Work out
> Seriously, work out
> Get a good job $$$
> Be Alpha
> But be nice
> Get good fashion sense

^^ if you can master at least 3 of those you could get a good 7/10

You're not 21. You have the static lines from your nose to mouth. You're 27 or older.