Let's say you were given poorly-made, prototype Time-Turner. it allows you to travel to a point in the past...

Let's say you were given poorly-made, prototype Time-Turner. it allows you to travel to a point in the past, but only for 5 minutes before you are violently dragged back to the present.

Normal time-travel rules apply - you can't kill anyone, you can't talk to or physically interact with yourself, and always remember that even the smallest change in the past can dramatically change the present.

Once used, the time-turner will deactivate permanently. What do you do?

Ginny?

Bonnie

9:04 AM

Can I leave myself a note?

Yes, but inconspicuously

she's married now, by the way

>return to 2009
>convince 14 year old me to get a fuckton of Bitcoin and sell it right when it hits that $1,000 peak, and to NOT FUCKING LOSE THE 50 BITCOIN YOU HAD YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
>return to the present
>retire at the age of 22

fuck i would do that too..

Wait wait wait Ginny really?

if anything, I should go back in time and punch 15 year old me in the dick for losing the hard drive that had my bitcoin wallet on it

Personally, I would prepare myself in the day to expect a note being left in my car. Then, later in the day, i would wait until the Euromillions Lottery results were drawn, pop out to the car, activate the turner to go back to about 7pm, leave a note with the numbers on it, and skedaddle

It was £61 million the other day. That'll do nicely

Go back to 2002 and rape my sisters friend who has big saggy tits.

Yes, it's Bonnie Wright. She has a nice body

well, she did before she started to spend all her time in a director's chair and get all doughy

lotto numbers win money

5 minutes only, no killing, violent drag back to present so you're not actually moving all of time back, and a 1 time use?

Sounds like a hallucination

Fuck that, I'd toss that shit in the trash where it belongs

> can't talk to or interact with yourself
All these faggots don't know how to read.

I would just go back in time to the end of WW2 and see the atomic bombs from the air.

i'd tell my mom i love her

11 september 2001 nuff said

>prototype Tina Turner

wut?

give parents winning lottery number and tell them they need to work things out or it will end badly