Where were all of these players when Mourinho came back to Chelsea...

where were all of these players when Mourinho came back to Chelsea? Why the fuck is every star hopping onto Man United when arguably Chelsea was a stronger option at the time? Do they all hate Chelsea or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes'_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs#Current_ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

United are a big club

because united are spending the money chelsea didn't want to spend or wasted in shit like pedro

Man U is the biggest club in the world.

>35 yo player with the same mobilty of a tree, literally no brain, who chose United over the MLS or the Chink league
>Somehow a star

but during this transfer period the media's been posting about how every player wants to work with Mourinho. none of that existed when he was at Chelsea

Chelsea are more sensible with their wage bill. Hazard is "only" earning £200k a week and he's been a star player at Chelsea for 4 years.

Zlatan is on £220k a week and hasn't even play a league match for Utd yet. Schweinsteiger is on £200k a week and what has he done?

If you don't really care about playing in England you're obviously going to pick Utd and there massive wages.

Chelsea are not stupid enough to go out and sign Paul Pogba.

>every star
They've signed one old man and ares signing one player nobody else wants to pay for

That's it for "stars"

Shouldn't you be in Manchester Pep

I can win the league without even going to trainings. I'll spend the week on my beautiful Catalonia and then I'll take a plane before every match and that's it. It's the eplel m8, doesn't require much more than that.

Exactly. Last season they refused to buy the players Mou wanted, and gave him Baba Rahman and Djiboobi instead. At United, his job is to win and the club will buy whoever he wants.

United are a big club.

for europa league

What are you talking about? Hazard joined Chelsea over United. So did Fabregas.

Who dreams of playing for Chelsea as a kid?

>implying Zola and Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen weren't based as fuck

Lukaku, Willian for starters

not what i said

Hazard wanted United, but Fergie wouldn't pay the agent's fee.

Fabregas was during the Moyes transfer summer.

It's clearly not because of the weather or living in Manchester because both are shit compared to London.

I think many of these stars would go to Chelsea if United were still in their glory days, but because they're stuck in a rut, it makes way for players to pull off the old reviving a dead kingdom story.

They basically want to become heroes at one of the biggest clubs which has been failing to perform in recent times.

Then again, Ibra maybe wants in because of his pricetag for simply being able to sell fuck tonnes of shirts and to be part of Mou's team again.

Pogba said he "wanted to be like Lampard, but better" and improving under Mourinho could make him that.

Mkhitaryan probably because he knows he'll be a definite starter given Mourinho's "play the best XI" strategy he's known for.

>london is nice to live in meme

Cheshire is way nicer and it's only a couple of hours on the train if you want a day out

Man United has more fans, so "x player interested in Man United" gets more clicks. It's the same reason that Liverpool and Arsenal are linked with every player in the world every summer.

Africans and Brazilians

Chelsea are still falling for the FFP meme even though UEFA have stopped caring about it

>implying there's a difference between the two

Brazillians are bigger party animals and africans are 3 years older than their supposed age.

Mourinho chased away everyone who wasn't an obedied robot from Chelsea, he probably hated "starts" down to their guts after his experience in Real. By now, he have probably mellowed out a bit. Not to mention Manu just happened to gain unlimited money in the meantime.

>all these players

>3

try 30

United are literally the 3rd biggest club in the world

Chelsea are barely top 10

Manchester United are part of the big 3: Madrid, Barca, United.

They can buy anyone they want.

There are various tiers in football; it's like a food chain. You have your big three, and then you have your Bayern and Juves. Then PSG, City, Chelsea, and Arsenals. Then Leicester, Atletico, and co. Then Spurs, Dortmund, Milan, etc. Then your Bruges Liverpool, etc.

It's a cood fhain.

>being ABL

United have a better history so most players playing right now grew up knowing them as one of the biggest teams in the World. Whereas Chelsea were some mid table EPL team when they were growing up.

United are also splashing the cash now and so they are paying huge wages.

>Dortmund on the same level as Spurs, Milan
>lower than fucking meme one season wonder Lester or 0 trophies in 12 years Arseshit

yeah i'll admit you triggered me there

underrated

>big 3: Madrid, Barca, United

The big 3 are Madric, Barca, and Bayern. It used to be 4, but Man United dropped out of that group. Maybe they'll get back, maybe they won't, but right now they're in that second tier along with PSG, Man City, Chelsea, and Juventus.

>this flag
United are richer than Bayern. No one is talking about their standing today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes'_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs#Current_ranking

Wrong.

If Barca went after Ibra, they would have failed.
If Barca went after Pogba, they would have failed.
If Barca went after Mikhi, they would have failed.

Tier 1: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Man United

Tier 2: PSG, Manchester City, Juventus, Chelsea

Tier 3: Dortmund, Atletico, Arsenal

Tier 4: Spurs, Roma, Valencia, Liverpool, Wolfsburg

This is in terms of how easy it is for them to buy decent players, not in terms of how good they actually are. Otherwise Atletico would be in tier 1 and Arsenal would be in tier 4.

>If Barca went after Ibra, they would have failed.

Barca already have the best striker in the world, so Ibrahimovic wouldn't get any playing time.

>If Barca went after Pogba, they would have failed.

If they really wanted him, and were willing to pay that absurd fee that Juventus is demanding, I'm sure they could get him easily.

>If Barca went after Mikhi, they would have failed.

They already have the best right winger in the world, of course they wouldn't get Mkhitaryan because they can't offer him any playing time.

Bayern are not a big club

Correct post is correct

put in Leverkusen for Wolfsburg, apart from one season with the Brownie they have been midtable for nearly a decade

>these retards

He's talking about current stature in football terms, not economic status. Bayern have been almost as consistent as Barca since 2010. They played in THREE finals within the span of 3-4 seasons between 2010-2013. They have made 3 semifinals in the last 3 seasons and on top of that they won a treble. They have a top 4 squad atm on the same levek field as Barca, Real, and a rising contender with Juventus. United have been on the decline since then and have embarrassed themselves just trying to QUALIFY for the CL. Just because Mouyes has come in and is spending like a retard doesnt mean United are anywhere near the top.

Atletico have faired better in La Liga than Real over the last 3 years. Nevertheless, if Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid were both after the same player, Real would win.

I don't give a fuck what they've done in the champions league in a tiny time frame they will never attract a world class player from another league and they have a shit fan base globally

>they will never attract a world class player from another league

Vidal and Alonso arent world class? Retard

>waah waah waah ManU has le biggest fanbase of Indians and filipinos la!

Lol who gives a fuck. AC Milan back in the 2000s had a sizable fanbase worldwide and look at them now

Alonso is a left over past his peak and Vidal came from an inferior league
>AC Milan back in the 2000s had a sizable fanbase worldwide and look at them now
Because the match fixing scandal destroyed them you cretin

You are so deluded about Bayern's size

Please stop Ameribro. You are singlehandedly extending the life of the tftt meme.

Put it this way: Schweinsteiger, Bayern's biggest, most famous, and greatest player ever, left because United wanted him. That's all it took

Bayern doesn't buy the 50m+ players because they choose not to. It's part of their philosophy.

Not many people know that though, do they? And I'd rather fuck qt tourists coming into London for the first time than some country slag with STIs from her brother.

No because they can't afford to and no one in their right mind would choose to play in the Bundesliga if all the top clubs were interested

>Sanches

They got Robben from Real Madrid, didn't they? Plus there have been plenty of players who everyone was after but ended up at Bayern, like Gotze (back in 2013, when he was good), Lewandowski, and Hummels.

>They got Robben from Real Madrid, didn't they?
Another leftover
>Plus there have been plenty of players who everyone was after but ended up at Bayern
All of these players were made in the Bundesliga and so have incentive to stay there no world class player from another league would go to Bayern if top clubs from other leagues were serious about their interest

Bayern are not a big club they play in a league that has never been relevant in terms of attracting ready made world class talent in their prime

>Bayern are not a big club

I'm pretty sure that most top players would choose Bayern over any club in the world except Real Madrid, Barcelona, and the Arab clubs.

So what you're saying is once all the historically relevant clubs have said no Bayern gets the leftovers

I've heard ABU is a mental disorder but I didn't believe it until now. Do people really not realize United is one of the top 3 biggest clubs in the entire world?

Embarrassing

A FUCKING LEAF

they just bought Renato Sanches lol

They're a "top" club in terms of followers and bandwagoners but if you retards seriously want to argue that Manure is more relevant than Bayern so far this decade you are retarded

It's wholly irrelevant what Bayern have done in a minuscule amount of time because the only thing players care about is money and prestige and the Bundesliga has neither

>Manchester City and PSG
>historically relevant

That's why they're not in the same tier of significance as Barca, Real and United you dullard

>every star

>getting conned into signing an old primma donna, the armenian hazard, and buying back the most over marketed skinny negro on the planet for literally infinitely more money than you sold him for by their collective fat dwarf agent

>manure is a b-big club la

>playing in the EL

FULL
TIME
PLUMBERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>all of these players were made in the Bundesliga

>Vidal
>Alonso
>Benatia
>Bernat
>Robben
>Sanches
>Thiago
>Costa

You have to be shitposting right now. I dont think even Manure fags are as stupid as you.

do you know how much manure are offering these so called stars in salaries? it's obscene

>Bayern are not a big club because they dont stupidly burn money on memes like Pogba

Wew. You do realize that they spend almost as Barca and Real for wages right?

You've presented me with a list of players that either aren't world class or were leftovers. Bayern are not a relevant club that's why no highly sought after player goes to them and that's why their success in Europe is entirely dependant on the strength of their national team

>Lol who gives a fuck. AC Milan back in the 2000s had a sizable fanbase worldwide and look at them now

The day Milan will get money, not even Man U/Real tier, they will get players easily. They are still one the biggest club in the world and in history.

>>Bayern are not a big club because they dont stupidly burn money on memes like Pogba
They're not a big club because big name players like Pogba would never think of joining them unless no one else was interested

>Vidal
Valid point
>Alonso
Already overt the hill when he joined Bayern
>Benatia
Not good
>Bernat
Not good
>Robben
Became the player he was at Bayern, was injury prone everywhere else
>Sanches
Just a prospect
>Thiago
Not world class
>Costa
Played one season

b8

ABUs are literally SEETHING right now, which is great because ABU tears are incredibly delicious.

>Falling for the bait

pretty much this

like renato sanches? :^)

let's be real, manure gets snubbed by literally everyone and only overpays for memers no one else wants

>this thread

Abus are always right.

>like renato sanches? :^)
Another no name cunt no one else was interested in just further proving my point

Tears of joy la. Mouyes and Woodward will bankrupt Manure before they fuck off

It's only bait to you because you've only been watching for 2 years and couldn't dream of a world where Bayern are Bayer Leverkusen tier shit

KEK this is what ABUs actually believe.

>this Manure fag

Lol every criticism you bring towards Bayern can be said of United x10. They have been Snubchester United since Ferguson left. They embarrassed themselves with Mouyes and Laal since they couldnt get any world class manager. All of the players have been a joke except De Gay and the only reason Maureen came was because he sank the Chelsea ship and was told to fuck off. And now after one transfer they are the biggest club top kek

what's an abu?

united have apparently been going out of business for over 10 years now

A sane person

Hilarious isn't it. The debt has been constantly lowering and yet it's apparently going to consume us and send United into administration. ABUs are always so desperate.

When Pep steamrolls the league and Mouyes ruins Pogba while leaving them 5th again I will post a screencap of this thread

chill united had 3 bad years after 20 years of domination in the biggest most viewed league in the world. it's not hard to think why united is a bigger club

Why would they go after Ibra again? The first time went oh so bad.

In terms of talent in the overall squad, both Manchester teams shouldn't be that high lol Man City shouldn't be tier 2... Yeah they got great players like Silva but as a whole they weak as fuck. Also bad champions league runs in their history. Just cause Pep is there is not going to boost that status quo just yet.

I wonder if Ibra has an excellent season, if people will stop calling him overrated.

Yeah he's not a big game player, but still.

>this flag
>this topic

Opinion disregarded. Thread closed and hidden.

>ameriretards

You forgot your proxy change fag

I live in america but wasnt born here.

99% of americans are fat and retarded. Go take your Adhd pills brandon cooper.

Pogba will be confirmed tomorrow afternoon lads.

>I live in America but wasnt born here

yes fucking 50 years ago

Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are big clubs

Chelsea, Man City and all those meme teams don't and they'll never be

>le act tough but get slapped and bullied by men half your size meme striker

kek, if mou stayed at chelsea he would have probably ended up bringing zlatan there all the same but keep deluding yourself that its the image of the club that got him there, you plastic retard

and to the brit above saying barcelona couldn't have signed this overrated reddit meme, yeah, they couldn't have, but not for the reasons you imply you plastic shithead, maybe watch footy for more than 2 years before you come spouting off your delusions on this shit in the shitting bin counsel offering internet assembly

top burkek