go outside

> go outside
> see a nigger
Day ruined

How often do you see white people in India?

>go outside
Your first mistake man.

A lot

South India

Do you love Japan?

Only 50-60,000 Siddi in India, plus maybe a few thousand blacks visiting at any given time. OP is lying

A nigger from Africa or a Dravidian

More like
> go outside
> see poor people
Day ruined.

Where you live? What part of india is the best for visiting?

>Where you live?
Mumbai
>What part of india is the best for visiting?
Depends on what you want.
Rajasthan for historical buildings/forts.
Goa for beaches and drugs.
North east or Himachal for nature and mountains.
Mumbai or Delhi for an urban experience (Wouldn't really recommend that, tho)

More like:
>Wake up
>Go to your bathroom without toilet and see a nigger in the mirror
>Just like any other poo day

You can't stay home all the time in India because you need to poo at least once a day.

Rajasthan is in the north right? Btw I want to visit historical buildings, monuments appart from the taj mahal so Rajasthan sounds cool. I heard that the urban india is not that dangerous like for example central america. a friend tell me that the poor people are more happier than other parts of the world like africa, etc. It's that true?

What's the best part of india to visit if you're suicidal and want to have an "Accident" of sorrts

>What part of india is the best for visiting?
sri lanka

>Goa for beaches and drugs.
I want to go there

That's good because I have senpai living there atm. I get a bit worried about him from time to time.

are the girls sluts in Goa?

>Mumbai or Delhi for an urban experience (Wouldn't really recommend that, tho)
why?

c'mon dude italy isn't that bad

then maybe you should come live in estonia, hardly any niggers here where I live.. but then you will be the nigger here.. so

I remember i went to India and I saw a homeless white guy begging for money outside the Bangalore airport in an american accent
shit was weird

All women are whores

Not exactly the north. More like the north-ish west.
The violent crime rate in urban India is pretty low, apparently. Personally, I've never seen any violence irl. All the stuff in news seems to be in rural areas too.

Idk about that.

El ucraniano

*tips hat respectfully*
*shoots up school*

>Go outside
>See an Indian
Day ruined

el ucraniANO

It's true and you know it cunt

Go to some bumfuck village and disrespect the locals.
You can get russian whores for cheap there.
But some of them may be just trying to cheat people. As an australian, you will definitely grab their attention. She will invite you into her room, where some burly Russian guy will beat you up and steal your stuff.
Indian cities are chaotic and dirty. You will probably get stressed out and/or depressed there. And the 'good' parts will be nothing special to you.

>So, you took the redpill?
*stops reading*

>where some burly Russian guy will beat you up and steal your stuff.
Use your Indian kung fu and kill him

He is gping through a phase of self discovery so he is fragile. Don't you dare be giving false info to my Chilean bro I'll rekt you pajeet. I foken mean it

>Indian kung fu

Don't be a beta leftist m8.

don't worry user. I will travel to india the next year (2018)

(You)