Would you ever agree to appear on an episode of Dating Naked?

Would you ever agree to appear on an episode of Dating Naked?

no because im fat

Nah, I'm a grower

Reminder if you're a women to never have kids because you guts get all fucked up like that chick

No because I'm ugly

that womans body is atrocious. Looks like she has muscles around her vagina

>his fucking chest
>that gyno
>literally better tits than the grill probably
lol embarrassing

yes

im not ashamed of my body

>those huge nipples

Hahah just look at the tits on the whiteboi.

if i could bring my wife's son. yes

Not yet. Still working on my image.

God damn. It's like the woman tried to tone her abdominal muscles but they all had separate ideas on where to pop out.

that's what men do. they check each other cocks out.
have you ever been to a changing room / shower in school, a fitness club, etc?

I watched an episode with a bald bodybuilder chick

>God damn. It's like the woman tried to tone her abdominal muscles but they all had separate ideas on where to pop out.

>tfw when you finally get visible abs but your muscular symmetry is nonexistent

I honestly looked better as a skinnyguy or with a dadbod.

Don't worry. I've seen plenty of abs on guys where their symmetry is complete shit. Better to have visible abs that to not have any.

That woman's body is just atrocious though.

Beats looking at that beast

>that's what men do. they lust after each other's cocks.

fix'd that for you.

MANLET AND AFRAID

See you in 5 years!

it really does. if ur a homo

>It's a the female contestant can't stop freaking out because one of the guys is uncircumcised episode

From the gyno

What were her reasons?

>It's like the woman tried to tone her abdominal muscles but they all had separate ideas on where to pop out.

Pretty sure that's the result of liposuction. Odd distribution of fat due to removed cells.

Did anyone actually watch this episode?

I'm pretty sure the white guy rejected her first.

She claimed she just wasn't used to seeing an uncircumcised penis. She was definitely preoccupied with circumcision though. She commented on the status of every guy during the episode.

Dang. I have like, too much foreskin. Probably what they mean when they say 'anteater'

She is probably a mom. Abdominal muscles often rip and tear after giving birth.

>both of the men checking out each other's dicks
>woman doesn't care

Men are insecure. Women are just as, if not more insecure.

holy shit if that's the average caliber of women on that show why do the men even bother to go on it

>iktfb

It was just one episode though. I'm sure there have been other uncircumcised guys on the show before too.

>dating naked
>the nudity is censored

what's the point?

haha wtf is wrong with this cat?

You have the right amount of foreskin
Don't fall for the lies of the brainwashed american public who think it's acceptable to mutilate children for no valid scientific reason

>sanitation reasons
>aesthetics

Here we go again with this stupid ass meme. Face it yuropoor but circumcision has scientifically proven to offer better hygiene and cleanliness. It lowers the chance of infections and is generally more convient.

Yeah because rarely pulling back your foreskin in the shower is hard. Say hello to your severed nerves for me.

are they all on hgh or something?

Truly you have opened our eyes, Dr. Shekelsteinberg

>It lowers the chance of infections
>cutting something off lowers the chance of it getting infected
Why not cut off your earlobes? It would stop them getting infected!

You were circumcised so that the Jews could literally turn your foreskin into anti aging face cream. Your body was used to make money and you have not seen one shekel of that money.

that chick has a rather boyish physique

Yes. I have an 8 inch cock

Would you not find it hard to balance

>falling for the circumcision meme

That woman body - absolutely disgusting.
Also, check out 3rd nipple on black guy arm.

Girl here but uncut cocks look disgusting and would never let one anywhere near my mouth or any other hole on my body.

>Falling for the bait

>uncut cocks look disgusting
What? Do you understand what in erected status they look exactly the same?

>That stockholm syndrome

You have been culturally brainwashed into that opinion since you are only presented circumcised penises in media, and since that's what you're familiar with, uncircumcised penises look strange and weird when in reality they're more normal than what you're used to

Are you really so shallow that you expect men to go through physical mutilation just to please you? When female circumcision is outlawed?

All of those reports were done by Europoors with agendas. If I wasn't lazy I could find just as many non bias reports stating otherwise.

Fuck off Schlomo

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Glans penis
>exposed all the time
>no sensitivity
>Good.
Ok jew.

this only happens in the USA and Israel.

>foreskin
>most sensetive part of the penis

you mean the head right? Because that is the sensentive part. The foreskin just makes jerkin a bit easier. to be honest ill take the trade of a bit more work for jerking off for no dick cheese

They are gross tho

Who cares, it's all censored anyway

>girl here

sure, cutfag

Let me just say that if having an uncircumcised penis is good enough for famous actor Ethan Hawke, then it's good enough for me too.

>playing with your foreskin
>amerilard will never know this feel

Almost. There is a small bunch of skin at the base of glans that wouldn't interfere with intercourse. You have a good point though.

>for no dick cheese
Try to wash it everyday retard.

You are beyond delusional if you belive men's circumcision is anywhere near as harmful or unnecessary as female circumcision. And no I am not shallow especially since 90% of American men are circumcised.

>trying to justify genital mutilation with pseudo-science

Sure thing buddy

Female circumcision is outlawed because there is no health benefit to it. Also, female circumcision is WAY more intense than male. In male you're removing foreskin, in female you're literally cutting off the clitoris.

Also if everyone has been "brainwashed" into liking cut dicks, then one way or another, they like cut dicks. Sorry anteater cock, you dick cheese aint doin you any favors. The kike that sliced me up did a marvelous job. Perfectly pleased with it and so is my boyfriend

how do you even have a cheeky wank without foreskin?

when a chick runs her tongue under the foreskin

i knew that was coming

if i dont have time or dont feel like showering one day, I don't have to worry about literal fucking cottage cheese manifesting inside my foreskin, cause it isn't there.

>tfw phmosis
>foreskin balloons when I take a piss thus washing the glans
>no need to clean

It's a curse and a twisted blessing.

ITT:

>people with mutilated genitals try to defend their parent's morbid obsession with surgically altering a child penises for cosmetic/voodoo reasons.

>living vicariously through a celebrity

Pathetic.

>Perfectly pleased with it

Not like you are aware of what you're missing out

they need lube.

>ITS A GOOD TRADE OFF FOR NO DICK CHEESE THO LOL

>they like cut dicks
Who excatly?
Jews?
USA trash with obesity rate hight than 32% and tattoos on their body?

Lol, i will pass.

>tfw uncircumcised amerilard
>tfw been with 8 girls and none have ever complained about it

Seriously. Before I started masturbating the other day I flicked my foreskin a few times. The pleasure was fucking magic.

what about when there is dick cheese

do they just swallow it?

>so is my boyfriend.

Nobody wants dick advice from a mentally ill person.

>Uncirumcised """penis"""
>2016

end this meme

The amount of insecure yurops in this thread is absolutely astounding. They are probably wondering why their countries if you can call them that are third rate shitholes while America is literally the strongest and most advanced country in the world despite our "multilated" genitals. Truly sad and pathetic yurop.

Why don' you just cut your hands off as well, then you won't have to wash them every time you take a shit, because they just won't be there.

no you don't

I never use lube

lmfao. dick cheese is a puberty thing.

i haven't had dick cheese since i was like 15. keep crying about your mutilated cock big boy.

>be gay
>get an uncut bf
>have him stick his foreskin inside yours
>he pees
>washing your dick cheese for you

>MUH DICKCHEESE

HOLY SHIT YOU STUPID BURGERS

I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT TRY TO TAKE A SHOWER EVERYDAY

Do you even feel anything with your dick m8?

Real talk, I'm uncircumcised and haven't had dick cheese since my foreskin first fully retracted (when I was like 11). In the 16 years since I've never gotten it ever.

see
dick cheese has never been a problem.

t.Hersberg

I'd be a little more modest if my number one country were about five years away from being overtaken by fucking China

Dick cheese never happens if you maintain a socially acceptable shower schedule

You still have enough skin to slide up and down as you jack off, it just doesn't cover the head. You don't need lube.

There is no problem being in the us version as it i blurred, I mean I'm fat so I would not do it.

In the Norwegian version they don't blur

Europeans have the ability to get circumcised whenever they wish. If they were truly insecure, they would just go to their local jew and get circumcised. They don't do this though because they are aware of how retarded a concept it is since they are not a baby with no ability for independent thought.

i couldn't deal with that. if walk around with my foreskin pulled back the sensitivity drives me nuts.

How can one even compete against the BBC?