This is a group of children from the African country of Andorra. Why haven't you donated to help them out yet?

This is a group of children from the African country of Andorra. Why haven't you donated to help them out yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3q_iqrvnC_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw no andorran gf

So is Spen african too?

because I'm too poor to donate money, that's why

fun fact;: andorra is poorer than some african countries.

Who do I donate to kill them off?

and how do i know that my money is being sent to them, not to a random dictator or a mercenary groups.

Wait, Did andorra teleport or am I just stupid? Last I checked it was mushed between france and spain

Shhhhh...

>Despite not being involved in any fighting during the First World War, Andorra was technically the longest combatant, as the country was left out of the Versailles Peace Conference, technically remaining at war with Germany from its original declaration of war in 1914 until the 24th of September 1958 when Andorra officially declared peace with Germany.[20] [24]

Don't need, I'm sure they'll just move to my neighbor.

>fun fact;: andorra is poorer than some african countries.
are you sure you're not thinking of moldova m8?

wait so you're saying that andorra the land thats between france and spain is now black'd?

Bshshshss

>andorra

why hasnt france annexed andorra yet?

Yeah you're right...

ITT: people who have never been to comfy, tax-free, super-rich Andorra.

No. The joke is that nobody has heard of Andorra, nobody knows much about Africa, and the name kind of sounds African, so you can trick people into believing Andorra is a poor African nation instead of a wealthy western European one.

youtu.be/3q_iqrvnC_4

I just checked and apparently andorra now occupies a tear in spacetime that makes it have land borders with somalia, angola, libera and argentina.
So yes. I guess it is in africa now, since all it's neighbors are

>it's
wew lad

Because that's none of my business and it would be hypocritical to donate them money, when I have tons of fellow countrymen kids with severe financial family issues.

You just can't help everyone.

Because there are more than enough people in my own country that need help.

> Russian education

>American ultracuckoldry and crave for BBC

Don't tell me anything about education, when you have identity politics and retarded euphemisms spread all over your "education" programs.

Any statement, that implies not giving money to blacks for even the most rational reasons triggers your motor neurons so hard it is not even funny.

You should support your countrymen and donate to poor families in your country first.
That would make the most sense and be really helpful to those in need.

Because my money is worthless now thanks to you

You can donate your time as well. Due to the enormous gender imbalance since the Andorran genocide of 2003 mostly targeted women, some countries have been sending their women to help release the pent up sexual energy in the country. I'm sure sending a few spicy Latinas would go a long way.

Ivan, pls

Because charity is buying yourself an indulgence. It doesn't solve anything

"Africa starts at Pyrennides"
t. Churchill

"Fat guy is talking shit"
Francisco Franko

Jesus it almost looks like a comedy sketch

Not my problem.
Also, the government has done it for me already.