New and improved list is in. Where do you faggots stand?

New and improved list is in. Where do you faggots stand?

Accounting. I'll just put that in unbelievable tier

>Law , I'm 4 years removed from school and I grossed 120k last year

Electrical Engineering.

Mining & Petroleum engineer here
>(' o' )

Women's Studies major here...why isn't that on the list? I'd put it in between God Tier and Great Tier.

Electrical Engineering

Such a stupid fucking list. Math as a degree is shit compared to any applied science. Petroleum/Chemical Engineering? Have you seen oil prices? How many jobs are out there for a nuclear engineer to fight for? like 6?

Law here too. I work part time from home and make over $100,000 net per year.

architecture suicide tier?
I'm 28, graduated from 3 years at college in canada, have a 2015 subaru brz, and am desining my own house.
Architecture is super situational. Definitely notttt suicide tier as you can literally get a really high paying job as soon as you leave if not while you're still in college.

Mathematics

Lawfag here

you are just an designer who knows how to multiply.

> developing algorithms for medical imaging reconstruction and anylsis
god and meh tier

not saying you dont make good money or anything but the brz doesnt do you any justice

Shouldn't Aerospace and Aeronautical be the same tier saying that they're literally the same degree in a lot of places?

> knows how to multiply
not even that bc thats the structural engineers job.

keep telling that to yourself. could just as well design handbags. same thing

le engineeeeering is superior meme

>designing future standards of technology isn't that important
>rite guys?

Electrical Engineer :D

Ayyyy Petroleum Engineer here.

Astrophysics/psychology major here
Where do stand

whats your job outline

Well what would be superior to engineering.

Haha, you still think college will get you a job!

>u sound like such and such tier and ur mad cuz...

No, I sound 30.

Enjoy living in the middle of nowhere

College did get me a job

butthurt liberal arts mayor detected

College dropout loser detected

*major

It's not. Engineering is over subscribed, and people who do it think they can just walk straight into a $100k job.
Not to mention that most engineering graduates are borderline illiterate, having never studied a real subject such as English or Philosophy, and have no marketable skills aside from flouncing around on the internet about how superior their degrees are.

I walked straight into a 120k job at Motorola

>real subject
>philosophy
choose one and only one

Like as in what do I do most days? Honestly its mostly management stuff. Each of the engineers have a couple of drilling rigs that we "watch." By watch I mean basically we compile the reports we get from our field guys. Make sure everything looks correct. Of course they call us if anything really major goes wrong. But yeah outside of that we also have to handle the leases, permits, etc for the locations the rigs will be drilling.

i actually did... just dont have to be an utter retard

>Houston is the middle of nowhere

Not really.....

Lmao spot the humanities major

apparently suicide is my only option.
at least i can say i waste my life on a forum of total alphas, right? that's what alphas do.
go on a fucking website forum.

>Jon Ronson
>media studies graduate
>Net worth $5 million

How does it feel, engineerfags?

I feel like I'll have a higher net worth when I'm in my 50's.

Political Science + Asian Studies. Conversational in 2 languages other than English. Not sure where I'd fit on your scale, but I don't care; I'm one semester from finishing. Teaching myself how to code though; I'm good at jQuery and HTML/CSS.