How did polish nationalists reacted when they learned that this guy has infected thousands of women with hiv all over...

how did polish nationalists reacted when they learned that this guy has infected thousands of women with hiv all over poland?
did they just become white man nationalists or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/q-why-do-poles-not-understand-that-european-values-require-europhobia-a-simon-mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We praised him as hero. Carrying hiv of justice against sluts.

Right. Only sluts would go with such ugly nigger

90% of women are sluts and that number reaches in 99% eastern europe. nice try kifli

>After his arrest, Mol stated he had no knowledge of being an HIV carrier and accused the police of racism.

>this guy has infected thousands of women
actually he infected 11 "womyn" from some anti-nationalist organisation, so all nationalists had one big "kek" at that time, I guess

vdare.com/posts/q-why-do-poles-not-understand-that-european-values-require-europhobia-a-simon-mol

He's so fucking ugly. What's wrong with you Poles?

>According to the Rzeczpospolita newspaper, he was diagnosed with HIV back in 1999 while living in a refugee shelter, but Polish law does not force an HIV carrier to reveal his or her disease status.

>He's so fucking ugly.
That describes all pure niggers.

any bitch that fucks niggers deserves to get every STD there is, suffer and die off fast.

thats all there is to it.

Some are less ugly like Seal or whatever.
But hundreds of Polish whores fuck this Mol guy?
I just don't get it.

Seal's father is Brazilian so I doubt he's pure.

Some black men are pure. Leave them alone.

kinda fucked up tbqh

He's from East Africa. They're Jewfricans. West Africans invariably look like monkeys.

>anti-racist political activist

hmmmmm really made me think

most poles are drunktatrd construction workers. simon mol was a poet he melts their heartthan gives them sum bbc than hiv

I could maybe understand if a good looking black nigger could fuck all the girls in Poland as Polish women like all Slavs are easily impressed by dark foreigners, but fucking Simon Mol?

>west africa isn't african

You can say he was the darkness emanating from Cyrano de Bergerac.

Well then Jamal, why dont you visit some slav country and tell us then how succesful you were

>poet

>>west africa isn't african
Huh? When I'm talking about "niggers" I'm thinking Niger-Congo apes.

What are you, Simon Mols son or something?

Kek

Who the fuck is that guy even?

>thousands

11 and thousands is pretty close... right?

I mean it's not like HIV has a very small rate of contraction from Benis in Bagina either...

BLACKED

Anti-racist activist and poet.

>Rzeczpospolita
wtf mate

>simon mol was a poet
One Two,
HIV have you!