Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sweet shades bro

Sub Sup Forums

sweet trips too

noice

Bamps

wishes to fuck white girls and tries to act more manly around them but they find it artificial / 10

cute

uses this photo on dating portals couse he knows that girls we spot the reflection of his (propably rented) boat / 10

Hey my name is Stanley.

smokes weed but hard drugs are not appealing to him; would like to have a girlfriend that wouldn't accept his habbit so he has to do it secretly / 10

always avoids controversial subjects so people find talking to him boring; wishes his skin was a little bit paler / 10

Noice beard. Trim the stache tho

yo

I like you. do you do black people too?

Bold move, dude.

On break at work

his father wishes that he becomes an engineer like himself but he is into design or arts / 10

I'm drunk and it's my birthday, here's my gay ass picture where I'm artistic n shit.

Happy bday, have some folk punk
youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0

age?

would have achieved more if he wasn't a man of principle or lazy / 10

Hahah but if both, I just love cooking man

just post

can't r8 since you have those faggy overprice pieces of shit on your face.

underage b&

looks like a fag. no r8 cause of stupid glasses on your face. do you think you are leon or some shit?

underage b&. 7/10. might go up if you work out and fill in.

6.5/10

9/10

6/10. lose some weight and learn to trim that awful shit on your face.

filter/10

girls find him interesting at the begining but the quickly get bored and leave before he can fuck them / 10

Turned 19 today, yeah yeah newfag or that I was on Sup Forums when I was underaged, fuck me,

Hey thanks dude.

despite knowing that you would be more succesful with women if not so nice he keeps on being the nice guy / 10

Holy fuck, you hit the nail right on the head.

Nice guy/10

big ass nose/10

remembers that he held hands with a girl once he was 11 / 10

10/10
4/10
2/10

Yeup

Disrespectful paki/10

this even you?

Latino my bro

sophisticated girls don't like his vibe when he hits on them and they look for an excuse to cut off the conversation / 10

Tits??

7?

kind of naive, altruistic and idealistic but pretty smart on the other hand / 10

Prove to me that you aren't from Whoville.
It's not that you are necessarily unattractive, just that you look strangely similar to a Dr. Seuss character in a manner that frightens me.

Shut up and rate
5/10
8/10
5/10
Omar mateen/10

despite everyone saying that he looks good (especially his family) he can't get a girlfriend and is not willing to lower his standards / 10

the edge involved in creating this photograph shall not go un-noticed/10

Can't get a girlfriend because I'm married. Which I think is a little bit worse than being single.

And who was saying I look good? You think I look good? Aww, thank you, fag.

Got glasses recently, how'd they look?

bad

Fuck it

thats an ugly picture in a way that presents your face as uglier than it had to. take a better picture and perhaps you will actually look okay. its almost like youre trying to be non-photogenic

his game is too slow and he is too reserved; even if a girl likes him, she eventually gets frustrated because he does not make the next step / 10

id take them off, put you in makeup and stockings and fuck you for sure.

people constantly laugh about his looks but they don't consider it cruel because he does not look that bad but just very weird / 10

inmate / 10

hot as fuck

pretty accurate lol

overly optimisitc and shallow; married but secretly loves that other girl / 10

Close. Summer school.

Without

Literally first time doing this

Only night security shifts 90% of the time will fuck your eyes up. More bags than usual

blurry eurofag

gel your hair or cut it off. As it is it's not working for you.
The glasses only serve to make you look even more like the nice, shy guy. Some people can pull that off, you however cannot. Also shave your barely visible moustache. Good beards come with age. Don't rush it.

considering you're only at most 17, I'll be lenient. 5/10

Sup Sup Forums its me you know? The great big mouth

better without glasses

Younger, more attractive keemstar 7/10

corey taylor/10
noice.

id shorten the sides of your hair and then ramp the front up. the swooshing across your face thing makes you look like a wannabe skater stuck in his late middle school style

id both fuck and be fucked by you in a consensual manner

Better one of me without wiped out eyes

Neu male cucks

stone cold bitch that takes too much after your overprotective mother/10

Oof that's a blurry one, fuck do I have no pics of me?

wtf?

where im from is printed on my shirt. well done user, you were wrong when it was most difficult to be wrong

figured it was worth a shot

Lenore?

you're in the wrong thread bro, why would u say that?

Not that guy but calm down he only made a suggestion chillax brah

Jontron younger, more retarded brother, bongtron

starts to hate the daily routine / 10

the wrong thread? Sup Forums is the thread that allows pretty much anything so long as its not blatantly illegal. if anything its the right thread.

its a picture of me right after awakening on a couch so that is to be expected i suppose

russian ask if he speaks russian or speak russian to him straigh away... wishes he looked more badass / 10

has both plenty good and plenty bad memories. wishes her sister would get a better job / 10