Based Lucroy saving the Brewers from that shitty trade package

elbow/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/bone spurs
good/Tommy John
old/fat

Hey Brewers.

Want Daniel Norris?

The Yankees have just decided who will be in the World Series. And they won't even get to the playoffs.

LEAVE THE HAWKS TO ME

>be on SNB
>potentially take the series with the Cusb

feels bretty gud man

Indians win the world series now.

JUST

we can't win the world series with 2 pitchers batting in the same lineup

I'm bored

Should the Yankees even sign Bryce Harper now?

You can have Dioner Navarro, he's good I promise

>choker

not now. they have prospects up the ass. they just have to wait.

A's

CHOKE

Bryce "I wish I was in New York" Harper

>Douchey name
>Dumb hair
>Hipster
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manchild
>Swag faggot
>Doesn't hustle
>Always gets injured
>Entitled Brat
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Most annoying guy in the room at any time
>Adored by beta morons
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take advice from the great Goose Gossage
>Liberal
>Supports Hillary
>Hated by teammates
>Hasn't got a ring
>Hasn't got a clue
>Attention whore
>Ultra-sensitive
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about making baseball fun again. Nobody cares
>Thinks his walkup song is cool. It isn't
>Crybaby
>Runs into walls
>Bandwagons the most popular sports teams
>Embarrassed the NL in his first all star game
>Doesn't drink beer
>Calling him the best player in baseball represents a new level of cringe
>Probably posts on Reddit
>Pronounces "meme" as "maymay"
>Cried about Papelbon
>Cried about Matt Williams
>Cried about every playoff loss
>Punchable face
>Future Yankee
>Cares more about a clothing contract than his team
>Engraves emojis on baseball bats
>Most laughable "star" in MLB history

Fukuoka on suicide watch

How will the Yankees farm system rank after the deadline?

I mean when he's a free agent in 2018
>Look mom, I posted it again!

Glad this guy got fucked. Hate him more than any other reliever in the game.

>Hitting .234
>Implying this pasta triggers Nats fans anymore

Let the Yankees overpay him for we I care.

It's all about Trea Burner now

>Supports Hillary

Does he really?

for all we care*

here come the >mest

>he'll hit .234 for the rest of his career

Do you realize how fucking pathetic you sound? He's 23, he will adjust.

Take Nick Hundley

McCann is available lad

Nah, he's shit. Can't wait for the Yancucks to overpay his ass and they can get bandaided by the contract forever.

But this is why baseball is awesome. He truly could very well be the most laughable star in MLB history with this coming up

mets

I'm saying that in last season and in April he was literally carrying this team. So back then, the thought of him leaving would have upset me.

However, he hasn't been good for going on 3 months now, and the Nats are still in first place. So the thought of him leaving isn't as bad.

Nice opinion you got there. You a scout? What team do you work for?

>player has one bad year and team doesn't want him anymore

lol wtf

Not the team, just that arm chair scout.

KC

I'm a Yankees fan, but at least I'm aware we'll fuck ourselves up with this contract for good.

We shouldn't be spending, rather, we should let the entire farm come up first, THEN spend.

If I were Harper I'd expect a $250 Million drop off in terms of money if we actually could use him longterm

>doesn't want him anymore

If he wants to re-sign then that's fine. I would love that. But I don't want to get into some bidding war over him and end up overpaying.

>mfw terry still pitches shaw in the 8th

>pomeranz is god for San Diego
>sucks dick when in the AL

lol natinal league BTFO. Fucking pussy league.

I just don't understand why you think Harper struggling for a few months because he's been getting exclusively breaking balls and is getting impatient means that he's suddenly shit. He will adjust. He's only 23.

>mfw user near me still doubts tito
>mfw user near me still doubts good shaq who shows up 80+% of the time

>national league BTFO
There's a reason they're called the babby league

Do you even follow baseball? This is why production has DRASTICALLY declined in baseball since the past decade or so.

Usually if a player dips below .250, there usually is no point of return. This is why more than half of the league underperforms offensively and why it's become "the year of the pitcher" every last year.

Whenever players learn to not hit below the Mendoza line en masse, then we'll talk.

It doesn't take a whole season for you to realize you're fucking terrible and need to change something. He's getting worse, not better.

They showed the stat on TV the other day that he's hitting like .200 on fastballs

/mlb/ defending Harper
>wtf am I reading?

b-b-but muh babby league

>their fw AL has more ALG and WS wins

This just proves every fanbase has something to bitch about with their managers. Tito is probably the best manager in the league.

It's a pitcher's league anyways, so this is why they always win the World Series.

Also significantly better in the ASG as of late. It used to be AL domination, but the NL has answered and is now looking to claim its rightful place above.

Y-you'll never this Indians

They're all limp-wristed effeminate cucks, just like the """"""""""fans""""""""""""""" Harper brings to DC.

>Every Nats fan saying Harper is shit
>Everyone else defending him

BIZZARO

I love tito, lads. Just memeing

I'm a Yankees fan, but I hate Harper you cuck.

>yankees finally get rid of arod, tex, and sabathia
>sign harper to a 12 year $500 million deal

Harper is probably a worse team cancer than Arod

Did they show what percentage of those fastballs are swung at out of the plate. I just think he's not getting anything to hit since that Cubs series when Maddon elected to walk him every at bat. He'll come out of it.

Any indians fan want to answer this for me? Does Allen move to 8th or stay in 9th? Need to know for fantasy purposes.

>No more Miller time

so bittersweet

Hopefully.

I'm just saying that last year and this year in April Nats fans were prepared to give him a $500m contract and literally name the stadium after him.

These past 3 months have given everyone a reality check.

That's why we should spend all the money on Hosmer IF we decide to go on a spending spree. But I'm not for any type of spending until we're the best team again.

>my no runs dmc shirt just came in

Not an Indians fan but Miller should be closing

Anyone hear about other possible Lucroy destinations after this whole Indians thing? Or will he stay in Milwaukee until the end of the year?

who 2nd best record in baseball here?

damn, but thanks. I had papelbon, davis and allen lel. JFMSU

>Hosmer

Go look at his OPS real quick

Yankees have a backlog at first. Greg Brid should be coming back next year and Tyler Austin is hitting .324

>s. There are varying reports on the reasons behind Lucroy’s decision (which are examined in further detail here), but suffice it to say, talks between the two sides appear to be dead. Lucroy, of course, still can be traded to a number of other clubs, as his no-trade clause reportedly consists of the Indians, Tigers, Twins, Angels, Athletics, Padres, Mariners and Nationals.

wtf i hate lucroy now

Well my dad works for Nintendo and he tells me Allen is moving to 8th.

Really though that's probably what will happen, Allen already said he's fine with it if it's what the team wants.

Don't worry, we'll sign Melancon and Chapman this offseason. Your shirt will be relveant once again.

shaw>allen>miller most likely

I'd rather trade what we'd have given up for Lucroy than what we gave up for Miller tbqh

seems like mets are next in line but nobody is aware of the extent of their interest

kek I love this meme

>as his no-trade clause reportedly consists of the Indians, Tigers, Twins, Angels, Athletics, Padres, Mariners and Nationals.

How come he don't want us, man?

Forget Lucroy, take Brian McCann

Fun Fact: if Pete Rose started playing in the majors at the same age as Ichiro, he would still have more hits.

Because all of those teams are trash and have no fans

Everybody talks about a 5 tool player. I believe there are 7 tools a ball player can have. So I believe in a 7 tool player. My 7 tools are Contact, Discipline, Power, Arm, Defense, Speed, and Clutch.

What about the Dodgers? Do either teams even have the pieces that the Crew are looking for? Sterns has said he wants young talent that the org can mold themselves

It's okay. We have an all star catcher already.
>sniff, still hurts though, sniff

nice bait, surely will get a few

I wouldn't. Indians need a great future catcher, >our outfield future looks good. This could be a botched trade that results in the next Alomar Jr.

ask justin upton 2bh

then again we could have given up tai and charlie

Do you determine clutch with an algorithm you deem fair?

How stupid are the Pirates? Nats fucking fleeced them lmao

Depends on who >us is. If it's Nationals I'm not sure. Everyone else on there has no payroll

>mfw he gets traded to the braves for a bag of balls out of spite

>rags
>fans

ha good one

You dun goofed

meant for

Bryce won't sign with New York because if he does he'll have to shave his stupid beard.

I determine it with statistics with RISP, and for you old schoolers, visual evidence. Basically, clutch players can come through when you need them most.

Brian McCann is the best offensive catcher in the AL after all. He can also catch a hell of a game.

Yeah it mostly makes sense other than the Nats. Weird.

I don't blame Lucroy. Some players thrive on mediocre teams that have no chance of making the postseason. No pressure, no spotlight.

You don't want that kind of player on a contender, because they fold when it matters.