youtube.com/watch?v=6OyDrsukpbk
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07mzrxt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huehuehuehue

BR?

How do I livestream this?

How Olympians will be killed? I'm guessing 5

I want to watch it now, put Pacificfags can't watch it until 20:00 local time

Really looking forward to Men's individual foil fencing on sunday. Hoping Ota finally gets that gold he deserves.

Plan to drop LSD for the opening ceremony

where can i watch this online?

a1035.com anyone?

give livestream!

how do I watch them without cableee?

Get a VPN and watch BBC's stream online

youtube.com/watch?v=6OyDrsukpbk

You the real MVP

It got taken down pretty quick

dull as fuck for now.

This works, but only for UK fags
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07mzrxt

So what do you think the ISIS death count will be? I'm guessing around 35 dead.

This is why we want to see the livestream

this is in sao paulo nigga
rio is so much worse
hue

Brilliant

http:// www.watcholympics2016live .com/
Here have another one since the youtube got taken down.

>/ www.watcholympics2016live .com/
my tv is 5 mins or so ahead of that, but it'll do.

the adult side of me wants to know why ANYONE as an individual and why any Nation would support this shit Olympics that was clearly bought by Brazil. The country is complete shit and as we all know there will be so many sick people coming out of this mess.

the yolo side of me begs for the lulz for people not being smarter and allowing this shit show to go on so i welcome the laughs that come out of this. cant wait for the damage control by the media and nations around the world for the negative impact its gonna have around the world. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

KEK.

Please give me a heads up if there is any ISIS action then. To lazy to walk downstairs to the tv

mainly due to brazil being chosen(read:bribed them) and they have the choice : skip or let it continue.

skipping gives them a bad name, letting it continue and be a shitshow lets brazil have the bad name.

Why is the logo a cock chastity device?

Spending all this in a poor community just for the sake of watching sporting events.

Humans never cease to disappoint me.

shit

i'm hoping, but nothing's happening yet.

Can't unsee, thanks!

Anyway, NBC wants to be able to chop out stuff like sexy Brazilian dancers in the show. This voids any claim they have on exclusivity of broadcast.

that's the one thing brazil has going for it.

USA are drug cheats and should not be allowed to compete

Trump's wall got built, so there's that

Dont worry i will post any sexy Brazilian dancers just for you

terrible CGI with the flyer.

Use a VPN

103 of them?

fuck this shoddy camera work. only showing the shirtless kids, none of the women.

Anyone else finding it pretty boring so far?

NBC online just started, but it's a fluff piece and no ceremony yet.

Have no idea if it is NBC or Brazil-produced.

I assume you're happy now?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEU

like how the rio logo is clearly a buttplug? Green is the base, blue is the head.

it's dull as fuck and only showing a bunch of boys and lighting, that's all they've done.

i hate how it's just one camera too, every stream is the exact same angle.

Looks that way, I think it's suppose to be 3 wacky wavy inflatable tube men holding hands.

Someone needs to make a mix of overwatch lucio and this song battle

With a show like this there will only be one angle shown, dictated by the show runners. No one independent will be showing it

It's just dancing and nothing else so far?

>Brazil
>Humans
Don't group humans with barely evolved-monkey-trash, you plod.

That said, I completely agree, the Olympics is just a huge pit to throw money into and doesn't help anyone except the TV execs and producers who film it for shitheads like us to watch.

I think this would be awesome on acid

>Lycia is Brazilian
>implying humans everywhere aren't little more than cucumbers with anxiety

i know, but jumping to a new camera every 3 seconds annoys the fuck out of me.

Hey Vlad maybe Russia should stop cheating

international event? lets theme it around brazil and only brazil and make everything in spanish, fuck international.

Just because YOU are a cucumber with anxiety doesn't mean the rest of us are. Stop projecting.

Brfag here.

The opening ceremony is looking good, but... It's sad how much money was spent on this while there were hospitals literally being closed because the state is broken... It's embarassing

Hey a 6 week wait time for emergency surgery isn't that bad

That is and sadly will be the state of things forever

looking good? it's the dullest opening ceremony in forever.

it's sad they had the money to bribe the olympics, but not the money to actually make a show.

brazil doesn't speak spanish, smart guy.

You all are. Lemmings, be it in the global north or the global south. Just comparing the tallest midget.

>filename
gook detected

When it started at 7, was there 20 minutes of fluff, ads, and interviews with Olympic officials? Because we're 20 minutes into the NBC Online stream, and that's all there's been so far.

Hot women there...

From the bits ive seen so far its been observably bad, but so was the opening ceremony for the World Cup and it turned out to be one of the best. I think the games themselves will be fun.

The actual ceremony began 53 ish minutes ago (on the hour)

That's the actual situation of a country that's hosting an international event. Priorities, you know?
They would rather host this instead of investing in what really matters....

>switch vpn to uk london
>profit

Tbh that's the first opening ceremony I have ever watched... im only doing so 'cause its on my country... anyway, Rio isn't the best place (security and infrastructure-wise) for tourists, I am curious to see how this olympics turns out :-).

Well, NBC just finished talking about how golf is returning after a 104 year absence. Now an arish guy is talking to Obama.

Still nothing from an actual ceremony though.

this is the gayest thing ive ever seen

Ah nbc is doing an hour delay for some reason. It'll start very soon

it's an international event and most of what has been done is just a lightshow and pre-recorded videos, not that impressive.

but right now ISIS is being announced at least.

>google maps
>random pic

your diagnosis: nigger brain

w-will the feds come knocking if I do this hack??

CBC has the country introductions.
Isn't this what everyone else is watching?

Whatever you say, Wise Swami.

It's okay, I was an edgy 16 year old at one time, too.

But just as a reminder, you know you don't have to live here. You are more than welcome to kill yourself and leave us lemmings to carry on unhindered by you. Also, it is a bit unfair to compare the only known higher-intelligence in the universe (an albeit pretty dumb one) that has gone from fire to the moon in just a few thousand years (relatively short period of time given the entire time span of the universe) to some little creature that has never developed or used anything.

(P.S. that old myth about the Lemmings is actually false, it was a set-up where the Disney crew threw them over the edge to their death, read up on it sometime.)

yup yup....

They were planning on skipping stuff like Giselle getting assaulted, or robbed, or whatever it was, but that got dropped today. All that's left is embarrassing samba dancers that America needs protection from.

Thanks for shaming America, NBC. Just dogpiling on at this point.

for those who can't watch atm - have a glance... hue

Or, I can stay secluded in my home and not deal with lemmings like yourself.
>we went from fire to the moon in a few THOUSAND years
Yeah, and what have you done for space exploration since? Unmanned probes sent to places we'll never get to, because you're more concerned about sports, celebrities, stuffing your faces with the greasiest shit, and 'muh heritage/culture.' Morons, and I look forward to the day you either finally eradicate yourselves, or a some cosmic event wipes this planet clean of the cancerous filth that is 'humanity.'

>inb4edge

which vpn do you use?

I can't watch it because my cable TV providers are fags and disabled the only sports channel I had which broadcasts the Olympics.

Don't most nations that aren't the US have at least one national channel that handles the Olympics?

waiting for women's beach volleyball

Espn I believe?

FUCKING COMMERCIALS NBC WTF?! GO FUCK YOURSELF

Must be why they delayed. Brifags get that next time as itv get it then...

Im watching via ESPN... Belgium athletes are being presented now.

ISIS is gonna be there 100%

it is just a ciminal fifalike fuck

It's currently on Bermuda. I think you're about 10 mins behind? So not much relatively

BRAZIL MEANS CRAP
BUT THE OPENING CEREMONY WAS SOMETHING THEATRICAL TO SEE

-brz